over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just stopped HRT with Tren

I don't condone tren use as hrt.

Technically it is a hormone replacement, as it has binding affinity for androgen receptors...

Though a synthetic one...

That's not a clinical study, show me a peer reviewed journal article!! Anytime would be great! I'm going to let u in on a secret there are none! Not one! This product was never made for human consumption. There has never in the history of man been medical testing done on this drug. I'm still waiting for the journal article.

Hormone replacement means the hormones that the human body produces

That is your definition. Technically any substance that acts on endogenous receptors can be considered a replacement.

Would you feel more comfortable calling it hormone substitution therapy?

It's just fucking semantics. If man wants to pump himself full of cattle juice, let him. It's not like he comes to YOUR clinic asking for you to tame his side effects.

There is no such thing as HRT with tren!!! It's for cattle u fucking retard!!!

WOW!!! That's harsh...lol I am on HRT myself 100 mg of cyp. Dr. prescribed and working well. I have read on this site about using 100mg Tren and 100mg Prop for HRT. It was from a Dr I think from something like test or gear Depot or something like that. I cannot remember exact post please don't hold me to it but, I thought the Dr. advocating that mix sounded good to me at those levels. I have used Tren many times in the past with great result every time but, stopped using AS almost 2 years ago. Health issues unrelated. Anyway Dr. has me on 100mg cyp a week. I feel great. Test level 848. And well you know I was thinking how 100mg Tren would feel? I know I do not need it but, was considering just the same. Saying that was not trying to be a retard!lol

UMMM.... it's HRT, hormone REPLACEMENT therapy.

Tren REPLACES natural hormones.

:welcome:

Lol. TRT or HRT is about increasing Testosterone levels. Tren greatly decreases testosterone levels and does not convert to test. If someone recommended Tren for HRT, I would question whether they have any medical knowledge.

I know Tren and EQ have been know to raise your blood pressure. I know some people that have issues with both of those and run Mast or Prov instead..but everyone reacts different to different compound, so best to is try them on monitor yourself.

I was always under the impression tren was used for animals and wasn't even invented for human use.

Trenbolone is a synthetic steroid just like hundreds of others that were tested back in the 60's by chemists such as Julius Vida. It is no more an animal steroid than any other synthetic hormone. It works very well for cattle farmers, but is not "made" for cows.

Parabolan was made for humans... See below from William Llewellyn (more of an authority on anabolics than anyone else posting here IMHO)

http://books.google.com/books?id=af...a=X&ei=Mc4cU9bQK6L20gH32YDwBw&ved=0CEMQ6AEwCA

uploadfromtaptalk1394397197967.jpg

Also, it's not a peer reviewed study, but seems at least one person in the scientific community today doesn't think tren for hrt is crazy...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20138077

Steroids. 2010 Jun;75(6):377-89. doi: 10.1016/j.steroids.2010.01.019. Epub 2010 Feb 4.

Tissue selectivity and potential clinical applications of trenbolone (17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one): A potent anabolic steroid with reduced androgenic and estrogenic activity.

Yarrow JF1, McCoy SC, Borst SE.

Author information

1Geriatric Research, Education & Clinical Center, VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL 32608, United States. [email protected]

Abstract

Recently, the development of selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) has been suggested as a means of combating the deleterious catabolic effects of hypogonadism, especially in skeletal muscle and bone, without inducing the undesirable androgenic effects (e.g., prostate enlargement and polycythemia) associated with testosterone administration. 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone; 17beta-TBOH), a synthetic analog of testosterone, may be capable of inducing SARM-like effects as it binds to androgen receptors (ARs) with approximately three times the affinity of testosterone and has been shown to augment skeletal muscle mass and bone growth and reduce adiposity in a variety of mammalian species. In addition to its direct actions through ARs, 17beta-TBOH may also exert anabolic effects by altering the action of endogenous growth factors or inhibiting the action of glucocorticoids. Compared to testosterone, 17beta-TBOH appears to induce less growth in androgen-sensitive organs which highly express the 5alpha reductase enzyme (e.g., prostate tissue and accessory sex organs). The reduced androgenic effects result from the fact that 17beta-TBOH is metabolized to less potent androgens in vivo; while testosterone undergoes tissue-specific biotransformation to more potent steroids, dihydrotestosterone and 17beta-estradiol, via the 5alpha-reductase and aromatase enzymes, respectively. Thus the metabolism of 17beta-TBOH provides a basis for future research evaluating its safety and efficacy as a means of combating muscle and bone wasting conditions, obesity, and/or androgen insensitivity syndromes in humans, similar to that of other SARMs which are currently in development.

Published by Elsevier Inc.

PMID: 20138077 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

lol sage lay off the tren bro I think it's making you "rude". You fuckin cracked me up man I've just been laughing at this thread. Tren as HRT lol.

I don't know why some of you guys find using tren along with test for HRT funny, many people are trying it. I actually wish I could stay on it, I kept my gains, recovered faster, and didn't have much post workout pain.

I don't know why some of you guys find using tren along with test for HRT funny, many people are trying it. I actually wish I could stay on it, I kept my gains, recovered faster, and didn't have much post workout pain.

I was on tren at the time LOL! I love it! But the sides are crazy and it makes me a bit aggressive. I asked my dr about using tren on HRT and he said " yeah if ur a cow it would be great" I laughed my ass off.

I love it lol.people just started producing tren now, you guys dident know? Lol you can even get blood work to see if your low on tren ..wtf is wrong with this guy.dont you love fucking dumbass that think they know what they're talking about.and then argue about it.this guy should be banned for being that stupid

How come trenbolone was sold as Parabolan in france for human use but never became popular for humans???

All you close minded dip shits who think tren can't be used for HRT go read Dr G's thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member