over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

This is what I wanted to post sorry I can’t delete that dumb shit:

So was your kidney disease a contributing factor. Congrats on your success. I think since you had a clot and not a blockage or failure it was shit luck. Your hemocrit wasn’t that high. I had a client on test and he had a clot bc of an odd shape in his vein and the doc told him his AAS use helped keep him alive bc like you he waited way to long to seek medical and he was 50 and this was in 2009 and he’s still kicking. Also the number of guys on AAS now is very high so yes there are gonna be more guys having HAs on AAS bc AAS use is at all time highs and was high as fuck in 2008 it all took off after everyone realized in 2003-2004 that basically every MLB NFL player is on shit and has been since the 80s and before. Keep at it bro your girls need you I’m 43 and my boy is 4 months and I’ve def modified my life dropping doses, body weight and bringing back running but in the end genetics and diet are massive but I rotate back to “luck” only thing really shown to cause clots is tren unless yea u let your blood go to sludge but again genes bc I’ve been on a gram a week and my labs were all normal except hdl lil low and alt slightly high like 2 points over normal. Stress is a big killer too we never discuss that

Well boys felt this was worthy of bringing this thread back to life … November 2021 26% ejection fraction …. April 2022 39% ejection fraction …. July 2022 55% ejection fraction as of this week.

I entirely reversed my heart failure. My cardiologist is shocked. Fuck it feels good. Now back to just mostly focusing on my autoimmune kidney disease c3g, lol! Hope all of you guys are doing well
What do u attribute the success with?

What do u attribute the success with?
I had a pretty rigorous routine of peptides, health supps, fasting/diet, etc. Hard to pin point what were the bigger contributing factors than others but just strict adherence for so long as well as keeping my blood pressure and blood sugars, etc. in a perfect spot. Keeping my heart rate in the 50-60 zone. 5 miles of cardio daily. I think it all just aided in making the perfect healing environment.

Still finishing up trying to heal up my kidneys - they were a bit more fucked so taking a bit longer but still wild improvements so far :)

I had a pretty rigorous routine of peptides, health supps, fasting/diet, etc. Hard to pin point what were the bigger contributing factors than others but just strict adherence for so long as well as keeping my blood pressure and blood sugars, etc. in a perfect spot. Keeping my heart rate in the 50-60 zone. 5 miles of cardio daily. I think it all just aided in making the perfect healing environment.

Still finishing up trying to heal up my kidneys - they were a bit more fucked so taking a bit longer but still wild improvements so far :)
I think fasting is the most underrated thing in bodybuilding it’s benefits so out weigh not eating for one day. It really energizes me too.

I think fasting is the most underrated thing in bodybuilding it’s benefits so out weigh not eating for one day. It really energizes me too.
100%. My wife has been intermittent fasting for several years under the advise of her nutrition coach. One of the visual benefits were her best look on stage. I just recently started and defiantly tightened my midsection.

100%. My wife has been intermittent fasting for several years under the advise of her nutrition coach. One of the visual benefits were her best look on stage. I just recently started and defiantly tightened my midsection.
Yea I picked it up for health and after 20 years of 5-7 meals a day it was a super head fuck but I literally feel better and I lose only fat when I do it. Of course I don’t need to be any bigger to be doin my thing on stage so the fear of not growing isn’t there, shrinking was but it just doesn’t happen. Now I do 24-48 hour fasts and I don’t train on a fast nor do I do legs, chest, or back within 24 hours of the start of the fast but that could still be my neuroscies……

Yea I picked it up for health and after 20 years of 5-7 meals a day it was a super head fuck but I literally feel better and I lose only fat when I do it. Of course I don’t need to be any bigger to be doin my thing on stage so the fear of not growing isn’t there, shrinking was but it just doesn’t happen. Now I do 24-48 hour fasts and I don’t train on a fast nor do I do legs, chest, or back within 24 hours of the start of the fast but that could still be my neuroscies……
First to Trackstar....AMAZING!!!! So glad to hear that!

I'm with you on the fasting. I generally do IF but a minimum of 16 hours and usually closer to 20 a day. I also fast from saturday PM to Sunday PM, so a full 24 hours.

I also love having a big feast and only topping at at 2,000-2,500 calories for the day. I have a huge appetite so it works wonders for me. I'm also not trying to get any bigger at this point in life.

Funny thing is even with all the physical benefits I love the focus/brain benefits the best. I'm laser focused on point during my fast. Even if I break my fast early I do very, very small meals. A greens drink, little protein, efa's totally 150-200 calories, etc.

Yea I fast overnight and break with Greek Yogurt. Wrong on the running, track first then USMC Recon on to BBing now running 28 minute miles lol

For now anyway

Yea he was always posting. Never let on there were any issues…

There was another thread asking about him a few months back, and one of the members got in contact with him. I believe (Maldorf) he mentioned he was just taking a break from the online stuff and forums.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131