over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

I got through a training session today and felt pretty good, no troubles. Its weird how sometimes it can totally surprise me and come out of nowhere when I go into V tach. Usually Im doing something risky like drinking wine or squatting too hard. Never thought I would reach a point in my life where im living on the wild side by drinking a glass of wine or squatting hard, but that is where I find myself at now.

I got through a training session today and felt pretty good, no troubles. Its weird how sometimes it can totally surprise me and come out of nowhere when I go into V tach. Usually Im doing something risky like drinking wine or squatting too hard. Never thought I would reach a point in my life where im living on the wild side by drinking a glass of wine or squatting hard, but that is where I find myself at now.

You're a tough guy, Maldorf. I respect it

You're a tough guy, Maldorf. I respect it
I think most of you on here would be the same way as me if you were in the situation. I hope none would just give up.

Tweaked my damn lower back yesterday, so going to have to take a day off from lifting and cardio. Hoping to hit it again tomorrow. First time I've hurt it in a quite a few months. Hurt it just bending over to lay a 45 lb dumbbell on the bench.:mad: One of those weird times when you move a certain way and BAM!

Hey Maldorf, was thinking about you earlier and this thread, wanted to post my update here https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/worst-heart-scan-echo-to-date.165814/

I'm glad you keep this thread going. I can't emphasize enough to people following along how much I agree with you and wish I had never touched gear. I only used for 3 years and all I have to show for it is a little gyno, a worse hairline, and an enlarged heart. I desperately wish I had just stayed natural. I've netted maybe 5-10lb more muscle than I would have had naturally and added a lifetime of anxiety about my health, while likely taking years off my life.

Bump...

anybody talked maldorf???
Good question - hope he's ok. Per his profile he hasn't been on since August 7, which is very unlike him.
where’s Maldorf at?
Maldorf, last login on Aug. 8. not cool. is he ok? anyone have any info?

Maldorf and I along with @muscle96ss were PMing for a bit and on Aug 5th-6th Maldorf said he was a bit stressed out and was most likely going to take some time off the forums, He didn’t announce exactly when as it was just in conversation and gave no formal “I’ll be back.” But hopefully that’s what he’s doing and he’s perfectly ok...

I reached out to Muscle96 to see if they’ve spoken more recently, maybe he can come in here with some news..

Maldorf and I along with @muscle96ss were PMing for a bit and on Aug 5th-6th Maldorf said he was a bit stressed out and was most likely going to take some time off the forums, He didn’t announce exactly when as it was just in conversation and gave no formal “I’ll be back.” But hopefully that’s what he’s doing and he’s perfectly ok...

I reached out to Muscle96 to see if they’ve spoken more recently, maybe he can come in here with some news..

No news, unfortunately. I gave him my email address in case he needed to reach me and haven't heard from him. Most likely he is taking a break, but still wish there was a way to make sure he is ok and nothing happened.

Hopefully he is ok and we hear from him soon, great guy and I know with the virus and all the violence going on in the country it can get stressful and depressing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws