over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

Wow, and prior he didn't know anything was wrong? Weird. I think when people don't exercise, that it can sneak up on you like that. His must have been a lot worse than mine

What's even more surprising is how fast he got a heart. How long did he have to wait? What country is this in?

Up until fairly recently, he was working 10+ hour days on an audio console, without issue, with no history of CHF whatsoever. Strangely, I had conversations with him regarding this very topic.

He started experiencing shortness of breath at rest, and was transferred to ICU in Portland Oregon, with CHF. Within a week or two, he was transferred to a hospital in California and received a new heart. I was also surprised how quickly this all transpired, but I'm glad he is doing well.

Made another trip to the ER today. My heart was stuck in V tach again. They freaked out and thought I was having another heart attack, so I had yet another heart cath done. Of course all was ok, no heart attack. Now I have to be careful with my wrist, especially since I'm on coumadin.

Seems my heart corrected itself, so I didn't need a cardioversion. My electrophysiologist Cardiologist told me that many doctors, even cardiologists, read EKGs wrong when the patient has had VT ablation and a lot of scarring. The readout had elevated ST segment which freaks them out. They also confused slow V tach as being Sinus Tach. I told them it was V tach but they never listen. So I had an unnecessary cardiac cath done today. Was in the hospital for 5 hours.

Going to just try upping dose of beta blocker.

Made another trip to the ER today. My heart was stuck in V tach again. They freaked out and thought I was having another heart attack, so I had yet another heart cath done. Of course all was ok, no heart attack. Now I have to be careful with my wrist, especially since I'm on coumadin.

Seems my heart corrected itself, so I didn't need a cardioversion. My electrophysiologist Cardiologist told me that many doctors, even cardiologists, read EKGs wrong when the patient has had VT ablation and a lot of scarring. The readout had elevated ST segment which freaks them out. They also confused slow V tach as being Sinus Tach. I told them it was V tach but they never listen. So I had an unnecessary cardiac cath done today. Was in the hospital for 5 hours.

Glad everything turned out ok. I understand the part of "they never listen", been dealing with it for 4 years now. It makes an uncomfortable situation worse than it has to be.

Glad everything is well, Mal.. I can imagine the frustration with the docs, especially since they’re supposed to be the ones who know what’s going on lol

Not anywhere near the same situation but I got a little frustrated with my GP the other day, he’s a family friend but an older man, he seems to think that even though I was diagnosed by an endo with hypogonadism even after almost a year of trying to get my natural levels back with ZERO movement in the right direction that my TRT isn’t needed and is actually dangerous, he said that synthetic testosterone causes prostate cancer 🙄🔫 lmao I didn’t even say anything...

Glad you are doing better. I can only imagine that your EKG can be a challenge to read..i wouldnt even attempt lol. Its good you know your EKG waveforms better then most.

Glad everything is well, Mal.. I can imagine the frustration with the docs, especially since they’re supposed to be the ones who know what’s going on lol

Not anywhere near the same situation but I got a little frustrated with my GP the other day, he’s a family friend but an older man, he seems to think that even though I was diagnosed by an endo with hypogonadism even after almost a year of trying to get my natural levels back with ZERO movement in the right direction that my TRT isn’t needed and is actually dangerous, he said that synthetic testosterone causes prostate cancerlmao I didn’t even say anything...

Do the testes respond to HCG? Low LH/FSH?

You had mentioned your GP is a bit older... so there is this thought process which i think is probably wrong but the thought used to be that nearly all men past like age 70-80 will have prostate cancer ( based on biopsies done on autopsy from a study in the 80's). So the thought was well maybe the reason they didnt die of prostate cancer and it didnt become clinically relevant was the bodies declining testosterone levels were actually protective. Sooo.... the thought was well if we prevent the natural decline it could result in feeding those cancer cells. ( same goes for menopause in women and breast cancer)

Now im not saying i 100% agree with that buuuut i could make an arguement for a 5AR inhib to help prevent that. and there are studies showing a correlation with testosterone levels and extracapsular extension upon first diagnosis as there is data on a woman lifetime estrogen exposure ( age in which she his menopause etc) and her risk for breaks cancer.

with all that said im on TRT and dutasteride.

Do the testes respond to HCG? Low LH/FSH?

You had mentioned your GP is a bit older... so there is this thought process which i think is probably wrong but the thought used to be that nearly all men past like age 70-80 will have prostate cancer ( based on biopsies done on autopsy from a study in the 80's). So the thought was well maybe the reason they didnt die of prostate cancer and it didnt become clinically relevant was the bodies declining testosterone levels were actually protective. Sooo.... the thought was well if we prevent the natural decline it could result in feeding those cancer cells. ( same goes for menopause in women and breast cancer)

Now im not saying i 100% agree with that buuuut i could make an arguement for a 5AR inhib to help prevent that. and there are studies showing a correlation with testosterone levels and extracapsular extension upon first diagnosis as there is data on a woman lifetime estrogen exposure ( age in which she his menopause etc) and her risk for breaks cancer.

with all that said im on TRT and dutasteride.

I haven’t used HCG in years, and I believe my LH/FSH was almost nonexistent lol

My endo wanted me to recover naturally since I was (still am) young at the time of testing, I was 28 (30 now) and he thought with time I should be able to get some Testosterone production back with no help from other drugs like HCG and Clomid etc.. Needless to say it was the worst 9-10 months of my life lol..

I can see where you’re coming from though, I’m not saying Testosterone is 100% side effect free and has nothing to do with prostate issues etc but virtually all men I’ve spoken to over 50-60 who’ve never even used AAS/TRT have some kind of issue or history of issues with prostate..

Of course I’ll be taking preventive measures as I get older, I also don’t go above TRT dosages more than 8-12 weeks a year IF that and by “above” I mean 200mg lol

My endo wanted me to recover naturally since I was (still am) young at the time of testing, I was 28 (30 now) and he thought with time I should be able to get some Testosterone production back with no help from other drugs like HCG and Clomid etc.. Needless to say it was the worst 9-10 months of my life lol..

I can see where you’re coming from though, I’m not saying Testosterone is 100% side effect free and has nothing to do with prostate issues etc but virtually all men I’ve spoken to over 50-60 who’ve never even used AAS/TRT have some kind of issue or history of issues with prostate..

Of course I’ll be taking preventive measures as I get older, I also don’t go above TRT dosages more than 8-12 weeks a year IF that and by “above” I mean 200mg lol

My LH and FSH would not return either. If i could do it again id use enclomiphene instead of clomid. If your still trying do id look into using that.

As for the TRT route...seems like you are a smart man and take health seriously ( based on other posts) so im sure you will be fine. I will admit my 200mg a week is not true TRT and if the gyms would stay open for a while i could get back in good shape and then drop my dose lol

Glad you are doing better. I can only imagine that your EKG can be a challenge to read..i wouldnt even attempt lol. Its good you know your EKG waveforms better then most.
I had to take a class in grad school for cardiac rehab, but that was back in 1994! I forget most of it.

I was able to see some things though and recognized them this time as being the same or similar as to occurrences in the past. I guess my ekg isn't seen too often. My heart is a mess.

Man, glad you're alright Maldorf

Sounds like a similar situation to me, I'm around 30 and my new endo and I are going to try to get my fertile again in the next few months most likely. He's hoping I can get back to being natural, and that "you may be fine in the 300s"....I don't know, I was low-normal before even touching gear and I've been suppressed for 7 years now. I'm definitely not looking forward to the months of dealing with terrible levels that you and GotGame went through to try to recover. I will say I've been pleased with how it's been going from 120mg with an AI to 70mg with no AI....no significant loss in size or strength, a little softer but I've been in a surplus. I imagine going from 70mg to 0mg will be tough though.

GotGame, I assume you eventually got your muscle mass back once you got back on TRT? Also can you elaborate on why you'd choose enclomiphene over clomid?

Sounds like a similar situation to me, I'm around 30 and my new endo and I are going to try to get my fertile again in the next few months most likely. He's hoping I can get back to being natural, and that "you may be fine in the 300s"....I don't know, I was low-normal before even touching gear and I've been suppressed for 7 years now. I'm definitely not looking forward to the months of dealing with terrible levels that you and GotGame went through to try to recover. I will say I've been pleased with how it's been going from 120mg with an AI to 70mg with no AI....no significant loss in size or strength, a little softer but I've been in a surplus. I imagine going from 70mg to 0mg will be tough though.

GotGame, I assume you eventually got your muscle mass back once you got back on TRT? Also can you elaborate on why you'd choose enclomiphene over clomid?
I did 11 months. Its funny, it's like talking about how much time you did in prison. Kinda feels like it.

My total test that whole time was stuck between 30 and 60. Thats it. Never even hit 100. My LH would come back " below measurable level". Most young guys don't understand the life commitment you make when you start steroids.

I did 11 months. Its funny, it's like talking about how much time you did in prison. Kinda feels like it.

My total test that whole time was stuck between 30 and 60. Thats it. Never even hit 100. My LH would come back " below measurable level". Most young guys don't understand the life commitment you make when you start steroids.

Yea I guess I didn't worry about it much as I always heard fertility would be no issue, and it does seem like almost every guy can at least get a girl pregnant again. But as far as getting natural T levels back....seems I'm hearing a lot of stories where that isn't the case.

I had to take a class in grad school for cardiac rehab, but that was back in 1994! I forget most of it.

I was able to see some things though and recognized them this time as being the same or similar as to occurrences in the past. I guess my ekg isn't seen too often. My heart is a mess.

Well interpreting EKGs is simply recognizing patterns and as long as you know yours and the variants of then your good.

What the definition of a double blind study??? Two radiologists trying to read an EKG... ;-)

I quickly regained muscle mass on 200mg a week. I was getting close to where i want to maintain at and then then covid happened.

Id use enclomiphene over clomid as the zuclo isomer sucks in many many ways.

yea i was in the same boat. Total test never rose about mid 30's. my LH and FSH were detectable at around 0.8 lol. I did get my FSH up to about 1.5 at some point but i was puking and couldnt see straight from 200mg clomid daily....

Some guys bounce back quickly from exogenous usage. My testes responded real fast to hcg but pituitary never kicked on.

This may not have happened to you Maldorf but in my case having test levels that low for so long...i was no longer producing semen which can be quite embarrassing to say the least.... I think thats what made me throw in the towel and go on TRT, HCG and HMG.

yea i was in the same boat. Total test never rose about mid 30's. my LH and FSH were detectable at around 0.8 lol. I did get my FSH up to about 1.5 at some point but i was puking and couldnt see straight from 200mg clomid daily....

Some guys bounce back quickly from exogenous usage. My testes responded real fast to hcg but pituitary never kicked on.

This may not have happened to you Maldorf but in my case having test levels that low for so long...i was no longer producing semen which can be quite embarrassing to say the least.... I think thats what made me throw in the towel and go on TRT, HCG and HMG.
Yeah, I always had some semen but volume was small. Probably all prostatic fluid.

Luckily I had kids when I was 32 and 33 years old and had only been using steroids for about 4 years. I was also cycling on and off and wasn't on very large doses. I fathered kids real easy, in fact I was on test/tren/ EQ when both of my kids were conceived. I don't have a clue what my sperm count was because we never had an issue.

My LH and FSH would not return either. If i could do it again id use enclomiphene instead of clomid. If your still trying do id look into using that.

As for the TRT route...seems like you are a smart man and take health seriously ( based on other posts) so im sure you will be fine. I will admit my 200mg a week is not true TRT and if the gyms would stay open for a while i could get back in good shape and then drop my dose lol

Yes sir, and I honestly have @maldorf to thank for that (being smart with my use and putting health first). If it weren’t for him being consistently open and updating his situation, who knows what my future would have been, but something here caught my attention and woke me up with what I was doing...

And you’ve helped me out as well with your advice on the board and the help you’ve lent out to me personally.

I’m on the same boat now though with the 200mg per week lol I just want to get in the best shape possible then I’ll come back down to true TRT for a while.. Also going to order some GH soon after my hypochondriac blood test results come in 😅 going to only take enough to keep my IGF levels on the higher end of normal for a few months with this 200mg “blast” and onwards with my TRT, I’ll evaluate my health markers the whole time and decide where to go from there in terms of cycling on/off GH with my TRT for the next few years (while vanity still has a place in my head lol) or to just stick with whatever I can accomplish with TRT...

The bold doesn’t get talked about enough... I was given so much bullshit when I first started 12-13 years ago.. The first few years I did AAS I was coming on and off and I’d balloon up and shrink back down, it was painfully obvious I was using stuff every time lol... I was a believer of that bullshit “do a cycle to bulk, then a cycle to get shredded, do a really good PCT and just enjoy your gains permanently forever.” Lmao 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

It wasn’t until I was in my early 20’s (by early I mean 20-21) that some big guy told me about blasting and cruising and basically the truth that if it takes “X” amount of steroids to get you a certain way then it’ll take “Y” amount to keep you there, or in that range.. Ans like a young, easily impressionable kid, I thought no big deal and cruised on Test ever since until I decided to try and get my natty levels back up and well, you know that story.. So now I’m on TRT forever, which I don’t really mind, but I wish someone would’ve explained to me the permanent decision I was making and that I would have to take hormones forever and most likely hormones to be able to have children etc..

Yes sir, and I honestly have @maldorf to thank for that (being smart with my use and putting health first). If it weren’t for him being consistently open and updating his situation, who knows what my future would have been, but something here caught my attention and woke me up with what I was doing...

And you’ve helped me out as well with your advice on the board and the help you’ve lent out to me personally.

I’m on the same boat now though with the 200mg per week lol I just want to get in the best shape possible then I’ll come back down to true TRT for a while.. Also going to order some GH soon after my hypochondriac blood test results come in going to only take enough to keep my IGF levels on the higher end of normal for a few months with this 200mg “blast” and onwards with my TRT, I’ll evaluate my health markers the whole time and decide where to go from there in terms of cycling on/off GH with my TRT for the next few years (while vanity still has a place in my head lol) or to just stick with whatever I can accomplish with TRT...

For most guys 200mg of test and GH to keep IGF on higher end of normal would allow for some VERY impressive physiques. Slow,steady and healthy.

Once i get back to where i want which is about 210lbs 10% bf, 18.5 inch arms cold, 32 inch waist, 48 inch chest, 17 inch calfs, 15 inch forearms, ill drop my dose down to probably 130-150 and "save" the rest for a rainy day...lol

Well, had to go to the ER again for another cardioversion. My heart went into ventricular tachycardia just walking on the treadmill. My heart continues to get worse and worse.

Thats 5 trips to ER for cardioversion in the past 6 months. Im going to ask one of my cardiologists to do another VT ablation on me. Hopefully I survive and it ends or at least reduces my VT problems. I really feel like I'm doomed.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws