over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just survived heart attack at age 38, follow up to Phil's post

I think since millions of folks have had it and no significant problems have happened here in the US, that I will be fine. My family has been ok too and they are all over 80. I've never had problems with any vaccine in my life and I get them all.

I was cautious before it was widely distributed. All of my doctors also told me to get it, even my surgeon.

Gonna shoot you a PM Maldy my brotha

My Dad said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine shot he got yesterday is giving him no side-effects today.

I think since millions of folks have had it and no significant problems have happened here in the US, that I will be fine. My family has been ok too and they are all over 80. I've never had problems with any vaccine in my life and I get them all.

I was cautious before it was widely distributed. All of my doctors also told me to get it, even my surgeon.

if it gives you peace of mind, i received both of my pfizer vaccine shots already. you know my history with heart since we discussed it. I had minor sides first shot and 2nd shot had body aches and a headache but was gone in 24 hours.

I am seeing my surgeon the day before my vaccine is scheduled. I will ask him again if it's safe for me after he analyzes my condition. One last professional opinion. He already told me after the surgery to get it.

Just got my vaccine. Waiting the 15 minutes now.

Which vaccine did you get???
The Moderna, so i go back on April 15th for the 2nd shot. Im glad, thats the one I wanted! When you make an appointment you dont know what you are getting. You kinda just have to take what you can get now. I did not want the Johnson and Johnson.

My wife is 49 and gets her's in the next week or two. My two daughters will have their's sometime in April. Im now wondering what vaccine we will have to get in the fall. Maybe they will combine the regular flu with the covid-19. By then there should be a component in there to fight some of the newer covid strains too.

It has been 5 hours now and I feel fine. Cant tell a thing. My shoulder is a bit sore, but no worse than a flu shot.

The Moderna, so i go back on April 15th for the 2nd shot. Im glad, thats the one I wanted! When you make an appointment you dont know what you are getting. You kinda just have to take what you can get now. I did not want the Johnson and Johnson.

My wife is 49 and gets her's in the next week or two. My two daughters will have their's sometime in April. Im now wondering what vaccine we will have to get in the fall. Maybe they will combine the regular flu with the covid-19. By then there should be a component in there to fight some of the newer covid strains too.

It has been 5 hours now and I feel fine. Cant tell a thing. My shoulder is a bit sore, but no worse than a flu shot.
My dad got his second shot of the moderna version on Saturday..
He had a sore arm and a mild headache...slept quite a bit on Sunday..he’s 77...🙂

Been almost 24 hrs now and no side effects at all really. My shoulder hurts a bit, about like when I get a regular flu shot.

Buddy of mine got the Pfizer...he’s not real healthy...he had Lyme disease years ago and never really got well..?still struggles.
...anyway yeah he broke out in shingles...he’s 35.
Second shot he was fine...slight headache,tired and achy.

...his dad is 83 he got the moderna and had same side effects as my dad...he’s not real healthy...type 2 diabetes,doesn’t take care of himself at all.
bad diet...zero exercise.

My heart continues to get better. According to the surgeon and the web, healing can occur up to 3 months after surgery. It's only been about 6 weeks. This ablation was much harder on me than the first.

I see my other cardiac surgeon this Thursday about getting a 3rd lead and a biventricular defibrillator/pacemaker put in. That should bring my function up more, increase ejection fraction back to where it was.

Around April 15 I get my second vaccine injection. Still a bit nervous about it because the 2nd seems to cause more sides for people. Worst I've heard from people I talk to is 24 hrs of flu symptoms. No breathing or heart issues reported to me from those folks.

My heart continues to get better. According to the surgeon and the web, healing can occur up to 3 months after surgery. It's only been about 6 weeks. This ablation was much harder on me than the first.

I see my other cardiac surgeon this Thursday about getting a 3rd lead and a biventricular defibrillator/pacemaker put in. That should bring my function up more, increase ejection fraction back to where it was.

Around April 15 I get my second vaccine injection. Still a bit nervous about it because the 2nd seems to cause more sides for people. Worst I've heard from people I talk to is 24 hrs of flu symptoms. No breathing or heart issues reported to me from those folks.
I heard the same about the 2nd shot of the vaccine, but from my own personal experience, me and my full term pregnant wife had both our Pfizer shots, and have been fully vaccinated for about a month now. Zero side effects from any of the shots. I actually forgot I even got the second shot, I only remembered later that day when I felt my arm and realized I still had the bandage on from the injection. (Dude who gave me the injection sucked and giving injections, I had blood dripping to my elbow by the time this dude even got a cotton swab to stop the bleeding from his piss poor injection).

Good luck brother, you will be fine.

I heard the same about the 2nd shot of the vaccine, but from my own personal experience, me and my full term pregnant wife had both our Pfizer shots, and have been fully vaccinated for about a month now. Zero side effects from any of the shots. I actually forgot I even got the second shot, I only remembered later that day when I felt my arm and realized I still had the bandage on from the injection. (Dude who gave me the injection sucked and giving injections, I had blood dripping to my elbow by the time this dude even got a cotton swab to stop the bleeding from his piss poor injection).

Good luck brother, you will be fine.
That's how the first shot was for me, I soon forgot I even got it. It barely hurt and that was it.

So I guess the FDA approved it for pregnant women. I hadn't heard that, but we don't pay attention to pregnancy since those days are long gone. I was thinking you were close to my age. Congrats on a new baby!

Both of my kids got their's yesterday and they are doing great. Everyone is getting it because of my diseased ass.

Damn that's scary.The thought of just dropping dead somewhere due to a massive heart attack and not being able to say goodbye to your family is one of my biggest fears.I'm glad you're ok.

That's how the first shot was for me, I soon forgot I even got it. It barely hurt and that was it.

So I guess the FDA approved it for pregnant women. I hadn't heard that, but we don't pay attention to pregnancy since those days are long gone. I was thinking you were close to my age. Congrats on a new baby!

Both of my kids got their's yesterday and they are doing great. Everyone is getting it because of my diseased ass.

I heard they were not recommending it for pregnant women. I wouldn’t give it to my wife if she’s pregnant but that’s just me.

Been almost 24 hrs now and no side effects at all really. My shoulder hurts a bit, about like when I get a regular flu shot.
I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. I haven't had any side effects either other than mild shoulder soreness. I'm hoping the second one is easy like this.

I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. I haven't had any side effects either other than mild shoulder soreness. I'm hoping the second one is easy like this.
I get my 2nd Moderna shot on the 15th.

My mom got the j and j yesterday.
She’s 74...
Her arms a little sore today other than that she feels fine.
Looks like the Johnson and Johnson will be used heavily for the college population, since it one shot you're done. Colleges around here are administering it to students before they go home for the summer.

Damn, pause now for Johnson and Johnson reaction. In about 1 in 1 million people there have been blood clots, one died. Happens weeks later. All women aged 18 up to middle age. Colleges pausing now I know.

Covid-19 does cause blood clots at a much higher rate though. Many magnitudes. I'm thankful my family hasn't gotten this vaccine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131