advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just threw in dnp at 200mg for 20 days and my appetite is insatiable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s bizarre about my statement.my body won’t tolerate the dnp and it made me really sick.why would I continue something that makes me feel like shit?
Just curious as to why you said that

Everything you post is bizarre. Every thread turns into an absolute shit show.

I'm pretty sure the Mods know how to run this board.

I do not know, many times valuable people have been banned for post on prohibited or controversial topics (even if their opinions /arguments were of great value).

This cock fight is a shame for the protagonists themselves who behave like high school children, and for the rest we have to witness it.

I do not know, many times valuable people have been banned for post on prohibited or controversial topics (even if their opinions /arguments were of great value).

This cock fight is a shame for the protagonists themselves who behave like high school children, and for the rest we have to witness it.

You've been around for a year. If you feel it's an issue and don't like it no one is forcing you to stay. It's not like you've been on the board 15 years or even 5.

What’s bizarre about my statement.my body won’t tolerate the dnp and it made me really sick.why would I continue something that makes me feel like shit?
Just curious as to why you said that
Your post question has nothing to do with all your replies .you didn't say your body can't tolerate it. You said it's making you hungry. Maybe it fake

If you have a problem with how the MODs run this board, simply move on to one that will accommodate you.

Other than me feeling extra hungry I don’t notice anything else out of the normal. I’m taking 200mg/day. It’s been abt a week now.

Was expecting more body heat, but I haven’t noticed much of anything there. I do however seem to sweat more during my workouts. The weather has been beautiful here lately, 70’s. So I’m not using the AC and just have the garage door up with 2 fans running. I’m not drenched though so I guess I’m just tolerating the lower dose really well.

Also, not feeling any lethargic symptoms yet. They could come but I expected them to present themselves already.

Cage

Other than me feeling extra hungry I don’t notice anything else out of the normal. I’m taking 200mg/day. It’s been abt a week now.

Was expecting more body heat, but I haven’t noticed much of anything there. I do however seem to sweat more during my workouts. The weather has been beautiful here lately, 70’s. So I’m not using the AC and just have the garage door up with 2 fans running. I’m not drenched though so I guess I’m just tolerating the lower dose really well.

Also, not feeling any lethargic symptoms yet. They could come but I expected them to present themselves already.

Cage
I perceive the basic dose of 200 mg in exactly the same way. No side effects and I feel normal.

Aren’t you the one who thought people should be getting banned for saying that recent ms.olympias were unattractive and masculine looking?

I perceive the basic dose of 200 mg in exactly the same way. No side effects and I feel normal.
i think the issue is that DNP tabs/caps are extremly bad dosed, at least from what i see on some lab tests.
Working with DNP is a mess and therefore the dosages are often quite inacurate. Ive seen lab tests where 200mg came out from 100mg to 350mg

Your post question has nothing to do with all your replies .you didn't say your body can't tolerate it. You said it's making you hungry. Maybe it fake

That’s the theme for all his threads, nothing he says makes sense from one post the next.

i think the issue is that DNP tabs/caps are extremly bad dosed, at least from what i see on some lab tests.
Working with DNP is a mess and therefore the dosages are often quite inacurate. Ive seen lab tests where 200mg came out from 100mg to 350mg
Yes, it is possible.

When I started the thread I was thinking about the water being dropped when I finish.i never taken dnp before and the first day I was just extremely hot,but I’m always hot.then the second day I realized my body couldn’t tolerate it since I was throwing up for 4 hours straight.I’m not even sure what came out of me since I’m on no carbs.this is why it changed from asking about water weight to stating my body couldn’t handle it.

When I started the thread I was thinking about the water being dropped when I finish.i never taken dnp before and the first day I was just extremely hot,but I’m always hot.then the second day I realized my body couldn’t tolerate it since I was throwing up for 4 hours straight.I’m not even sure what came out of me since I’m on no carbs.this is why it changed from asking about water weight to stating my body couldn’t handle it.
You are a horrible liar.look at your original thread. You said you took dnp once before and Don't remember if it did that to you. Know you say you have never taken dnp before

Aren’t you the one who thought people should be getting banned for saying that recent ms.olympias were unattractive and masculine looking?

The idiot who spoke ill of female bodybuilding (with much worse and disrespectful words than you mention) was later banned for his involvement in other topics.

The way I see it, it's strange that people who come to this board look down on bodybuilders, male or female.

My point is that many people have been banned for talking about politics or religion (or covid), but then others people are allowed to insult themselves from side to side. I think that gives a worse image and atmosphere to the board and reduces the degree of collective intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear