advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just threw in dnp at 200mg for 20 days and my appetite is insatiable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a problem with how the MODs run this board, simply move on to one that will accommodate you.

I allow myself to make criticisms or suggestions in any group in which I participate. If that is not allowed, I am not interested in belonging to any group.

You've been around for a year. If you feel it's an issue and don't like it no one is forcing you to stay. It's not like you've been on the board 15 years or even 5.
A year or a month, he´s part of the board and entitled to his opinion, he´s said nothing disrespectful and has been invited to leave twice already, in the meantime two dudes are throwing shit at each other and no one seems to care, I think the line between entertainment and uncomfortable reading has been crossed and the thread no longer adds any value to the forum.

If you have a problem with how the MODs run this board, simply move on to one that will accommodate you.

That I can make constructive criticisms does not mean that I do not like being in this place, only that I believe that it is possible to do even better.

Exactly the same as how I judge the way the shows are organized and run, the bodies of the athletes, the results of the contests (if they are fair or political arrangements), etc ...

Even if you disagree with someone or think they are way over the top I personally don't agree with some of the things written towards Dugbet. From what I have seen he is always respectful and he adds insightful thoughts all the time on here. I recall disagreeing with things he has posted before but that is what the forum is all about. I wouldn't encourage people like him to leave because this forum only benefits from differing opinions/perspectives especially when those people are active and keeping the forum busy.

Regarding the thread well what really needs to be said. It's totally true about dose variances and fakes etc. However when you have a guy who is clearly all over the place I definitely wouldn't be thinking too much because by the looks of things he seems to have issues all the time. No disrespect intended but you only have to look through your other threads to see many things are way off and you are best just going on trt and trying to fix all your health issues before adding in new drugs with the potential of causing you more issues.

You are a horrible liar.look at your original thread. You said you took dnp once before and Don't remember if it did that to you. Know you say you have never taken dnp before
Your right I did take it years ago but was much younger but I really don’t remember anything about the time I was on it.i consider this my first time since I was much younger and didn’t come to any conclusions to whether it worked or not.
Anyway that’s fine if you call me a liar .your right ,since I took it back then.
I’ll agree if I’m wrong.i wasn’t trying to lie,there is no point to it.It won’t get me anymore

Your right I did take it years ago but was much younger but I really don’t remember anything about the time I was on it.i consider this my first time since I was much younger and didn’t come to any conclusions to whether it worked or not.
Anyway that’s fine if you call me a liar .your right ,since I took it back then.
I’ll agree if I’m wrong.i wasn’t trying to lie,there is no point to it.It won’t get me anymore
Noim just saying you said you never done it but before you said you did.so that was a lie
You didn't forget you took it before because you mentioned it on your original post

The idiot who spoke ill of female bodybuilding (with much worse and disrespectful words than you mention) was later banned for his involvement in other topics.

The way I see it, it's strange that people who come to this board look down on bodybuilders, male or female.

My point is that many people have been banned for talking about politics or religion (or covid), but then others people are allowed to insult themselves from side to side. I think that gives a worse image and atmosphere to the board and reduces the degree of collective intelligence.
So the answer to my question is yes. MY point is you’re calling for bans and threads to be locked like you run something here other than your mouth. You are not involved in recreational or competitive bodybuilding, the very premise this site is built on, so when you speak you’re only speaking from your personal opinion that isn’t backed by any real world experience or knowledge. THAT is why you ruffle so many feathers and get negative responses when you get up on your high horse.

Perhaps now would be a good time to sit back and chill, try to absorb some of our culture instead of trying to change it, and evaluate whether or not you’d like to be a part of it. It’s not for everyone and we get that, but we’re also not going to change to accommodate you.

Why do you have to constantly lie to justify shit, why would you make threads for help but lie so you don't have to listen to anyone? You have some weird complex where you have to deflect any criticism to your own detriment, you move the goal posts whenever someone says anything at all that would I guess make you look bad...not even sure how to describe it, even if it's something innocent trying to help you. It's really weird and turns all your comments into nonsense, is it because you're disabled in the real world so you have constantly be "the man" in your mind you can't handle it when you're wrong about something? I have gone at it with you over and over calling you out on so many silly things and you just keep doing it....

Your whole episode where you came on here telling us you were about to die and we all supported you and wished you well then of course never died and you came back like it never happened never even replying to say you're okay, that's what rubbed me the wrong way and I'm sorry but you're a terrible human being for that act. You came back trying to run every AAS under the sun asking basic BS questions while professing your decades of experience and all your degrees and got ran out of here only to make a new user ID and come back doing it again.

What kind of life are you living dude? You're in a wheelchair getting ready to have more surgeries, still using it for sympathy, playing fake lying internet intellectual running any gear you can get your hands on with your wife having to do the pins because you can't reach any part of your body.....I could go on. Yea I have a personal gripe against you because you really struck a nerve with that fake death cry for sympathy and I don't hide it that I highly dislike you because of it but shit....I don't have to beat you down you do it to yourself for no reason.

I wish you hadn't posted those horrendous pics of yourself way back when so I could just say you're a troll and not care.....I said this before you and ignored it, guys actually die on here. Guys who people become close with and strike a friendship with in real life, they suffer and die then they're gone forever they can't update their old threads and tell everyone they are okay.....what you did and what you're still doing is disgusting.

I allow myself to make criticisms or suggestions in any group in which I participate. If that is not allowed, I am not interested in belonging to any group.

You are acting like nothing but a drama queen lately. You don't get to decide who gets banned or who doesn't or how this board is run. You could simply just PM any MOD if you have a problem with this board. Nah, you rather stir up shit and talk down about the very board you keep running your mouth. Like I said, if this board is disrupting your day, look forward to other things and move on to where you can be more productive.

I know exactly who is disrupting the board. Don't think I am just some old fool who doesn't know. Some people have been on my radar, but I always give people benefit of the doubt first. This thread is officially closed, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear