over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just took 1st bicep shot.

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
don't ask me why, but before I kept saying I wasn't gonna do a bi shot, I guess in the back of my head, I was worried about fuckin up and having an odd looking bicep hehe.

but it wasn't bad at all, went in smooth and no blood when i pulled out. =)

I do have a ? tho, for those of you that do bi shots, do you hit off both heads? today i just did the outter head on the left bi, and plan on doing the right one the next time.

after that i'm thinking if i should just do a couple of thigh shots, thn go to the inner heads. opinions?

thx fellas
JW

Hmm

What are you injecting, if it is seo, inject in both heads everyday. If it is just some ester then you can alternate.

Re: .

JustWannaBeHuge said:
i'm doing t400 and t200.
T400 - YOU ANIMAL!! :)

Read about what gear is suppose to be good for site enhancement: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1175

You can certainly use biceps as just another site to inject, but I wouldn't expect site enhancement other than from temporary swelling.

I would (and do) switch around to each head. My cycle, i'm putting everything in biceps ED (all ester-free gear). Biceps are nearly where I want them - then , look out calves! :eek:

xcel

Last edited:
Justwanna,

I am planning a bicep shot in 3 days. Was it hard to find a spot with no vein?

I was planning to do Tren since it is esterless and do it where the peak of the bicep SHOULD be. :)

Any input from anyone on this?

Crowler said:
Was it hard to find a spot with no vein?

I was planning to do Tren since it is esterless and do it where the peak of the bicep SHOULD be. :)
You should be able to see veins, just don't go through one. Make sure you aspirate, you shouldn't have any problems. I like bicep shots better than quads!

If you have homemade tren it's trenbolone acetate. Only ester-free tren I know of is by getting powder.

You have a small and large head on each bi. Study some anatomy charts and hit each head. I rotate the site on each head as well. Also, do yourself a favor and use a new 25g, 1" pin! If you need a link to some web sites showing this I'll get them to you when I get home tonight.

xcel

I've gone through veins many times but have never injected into one. This has never been a problem, but with wanting to do seo in my arms it makes me alittle nervous. Only because of the Milos horror story. If you don't inject directly but it leaks into one, will this be a problem? Regular gear doesn't bother me with this as its happend. I just get a slight head rush and a buzz. Oppps

no problem at all.

Crowler said:
Justwanna,

I am planning a bicep shot in 3 days. Was it hard to find a spot with no vein?

Any input from anyone on this?

i saw a few veins, and when i went in, I can honestly say I think this was the easiest shot i ever took. I never went to bi's before cuz i was afraid of hitting veins but it was no problem at all.

xcel...thx for the link, it was a good read. the main reason i am doing arms too is because i just want to switch around in hopes that scar tissue won't ever be a problem.

JW

i forgot to mention, on www.anabolicfitness.com, someone posting two vids, of him shooting his bi's and his tri's. might wanna check it out, the vids are like 10 megabytes tho.

xcel, calves?!!...OUCH...good luck

btw i know Flex F*ed his up and i know a guy personally who did as well(they just do nothing when flexed) so be wary

instynct999 said:
btw i know Flex F*ed his up and i know a guy personally who did as well(they just do nothing when flexed) so be wary
Thanks for putting me at ease about injecting calves - scared shitless as it is! :(

xcel

SORRY!, lol:eek:

go slow with it and let the calf acclimate with maybe only using a slin pin the first time or two so you do not 'cripple' yourself with potential pain

definitely don't rush'em i'd say

this is just speculation based on others as i never hit'em myself, don't have to, he, he

seriously though bro, just wanna make sure all goes cool and i am sure if you stay on top of things you'll be just fine

I love bicep shots! I alternate seo's with a good gear site mix in cycles. As far as where to hit it, it really depends on where you need it. You should always alternate sites as much as possible, but put more where you need it. Example: I have a great peak and I'm lacking in actual size and length, so I do about 3 to 2 ratio from my inner to outter head. If you need more of a peak then hit the outter more. My favorite non-seo mix is.....1.5 cc of winny mixed with 1.5cc of eq in each bi right before doing bi's twice per week. One day I go heavy low reps and one day I do lighter weight and more concentration on form. This seems to work well for me. Just my .02! Take care.

patk

Armageddon said:
I've gone through veins many times but have never injected into one. This has never been a problem, but with wanting to do seo in my arms it makes me alittle nervous. Only because of the Milos horror story. If you don't inject directly but it leaks into one, will this be a problem? Regular gear doesn't bother me with this as its happend. I just get a slight head rush and a buzz. Oppps

Same with SEOs. The only problem you will have is if you fully inject into a vein. But then again, if you do that with any gear oil, you will be screwed too.

And I agree with the others here - bi shots, especially the outer head are the easiest and painless shots.
Quads - I will never do them again. Always painfull as hell and years ago, I hit a nerve and half of the outer quad 'collapsed'. I couldn't flex it and it was numb for a YEAR after!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws