over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just took my first eca stack

jimbo69

Banned
actually im not using ephedrine but rather psudoephedrine since thats all i could find and i read that it should kill my appetite just as well...im taking psudo, caffine, and asprin and im also talking a half of a trazadone, i read that trazadone released seratonin and this also kills appetite and this is why phen fen worked so well, perhaps psudo wont burn as much fat as ephadrine but if i can shut off my hunger i should do well, my hunger is the biggest problem, i will let you know if it works..its only been like 20 min and im already feeling a little less hungry but i could still eat, i was hungry when i took the pills...anyway, i hope this works.

why couldn't you find ephedrine? it's everywhere online for cheap

Only problem with ephedra for me is it gives me a terrible crash and get super hungry when it wears off.

I hope you aren't seriously taking trazadone for this??

how did you get it?? this is a very serious anti-depressant with serious side effects...

First and foremost, people have seizures and committ suicide from time to time on this product...and yes it is linked to suicide...

Secondly, it is a sleep inducer, meaning when you take it, it will make you groggy and it is well known to increase appetite, not reduce it in every case...

I administered meds on an ABI unit in a hospital for years and this is one of them I have administered and know alot about...and I will tell you this is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard.

You my friend are playing with fire...Unless you somehow got this black market, you would have to have this prescribed to you for depression...and if that is the case using this for workout/dietary reasons is beyond my understanding.

you can get ephedrine at most pharmacys...bronchaid is one brand name....it will be in the asthma treatment area...thats what it is used for apparently

I hope you aren't seriously taking trazadone for this??

how did you get it?? this is a very serious anti-depressant with serious side effects...

First and foremost, people have seizures and committ suicide from time to time on this product...and yes it is linked to suicide...

Secondly, it is a sleep inducer, meaning when you take it, it will make you groggy and it is well known to increase appetite, not reduce it in every case...

I administered meds on an ABI unit in a hospital for years and this is one of them I have administered and know alot about...and I will tell you this is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard.

You my friend are playing with fire...Unless you somehow got this black market, you would have to have this prescribed to you for depression...and if that is the case using this for workout/dietary reasons is beyond my understanding.

I take trazadone. Mild antidepressant, non addictive unlike ambien and doctors prescribe it pretty freely.

But it does makes me hungry like weed does! I know at least 5 other guys who take trazadone and get the munches too!

Ps I get it prescribed to help me sleep, not for depression.

Last edited:
Bronkaid or primatene right from the Walmart pharmacy will get you your ephedrine

Bronkaid or primatene right from the Walmart pharmacy will get you your ephedrine

I use Bronkaid. Get it straight from Rite Aid, no questions asked.

Just started my run with EC stack on Friday. 25/200, 3x a day.

Yep bronkaid

Yes he should know you usually have to give an ID and can only purchase a certain amount at one time, this varies per state..

Also, Bronk-Aid is Ephedrine sulfate, it is not the real HCL...

Primatene tabs have the real ephedrine HCL in them, 12.5mgs per tab.

Both Bronk-Aid and Primatene have Guaifenesin in them which is a sulfate and a mucus thinner..so it's not great to be on long term high dosages...

Kaizen makes pure ephedrine HCL in 8mg tabs and are usually purchased from Canada.

Some more info that you guys may not be aware of is that Ephedrine is legal when sold as a "bronchiodiolator" or for asthmatic conditions...it is not legal to sell as a "dietary supplement"

It is only legal to possess or purchase 23 grams per month, at any given time. Any more then that and it is considered a Felony...Be aware of that if you intend to purchase it, so you don't get yourself in a jam.

Ephedrine is federally regulated. Google "Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005", “Combat Methamphetamine Enhancement Act of 2010” or ephedrine law.

The cliff notes are that it makes it unlawful for any person to knowingly or intentionally purchase at retail more than 3.6 grams daily, 9 grams during a 30 day period of which no more than 7.5 grams can be imported by private or commercial carrier or the Postal Service.

~ Gusto

Ephedrine is federally regulated. Google "Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005", “Combat Methamphetamine Enhancement Act of 2010” or ephedrine law.

The cliff notes are that it makes it unlawful for any person to knowingly or intentionally purchase at retail more than 3.6 grams daily, 9 grams during a 30 day period of which no more than 7.5 grams can be imported by private or commercial carrier or the Postal Service.

~ Gusto

This is actually correct, my bad in my post I said 23 grams..I meant 23 packs of the 8mg tabs x50tabs each, which is equal to just under 9 grams...

I apologize for the confusion...But for sure, this is the correct statute he has listed!!!

Don't want to hijack the thread but anyone ran both NYC and ECA stack?How would you rate them against each other?

This is actually correct, my bad in my post I said 23 grams..I meant 23 packs of the 8mg tabs x50tabs each, which is equal to just under 9 grams...

I apologize for the confusion...But for sure, this is the correct statute he has listed!!!

spot on...Gorilla Jack

bronkaid has evidently been recalled lately...according to walgreens pharmicist...got some primatine though

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear