over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just turned 40 WTF??

Turned 40 two months ago:eek: . Some days I feel 20 but then others I feel more like 70... Sometimes I just feel achy all over for days, sometimes more.. Seems like every once in a while this happens. I am not overtraining or anything either. God forbid if I go too heavy or change it up to much too fast & I am hurting. Thank God for motrin. Some anxiety/ mild depression not helping the situation at the moment. Is 50 any better?? lol...
Im 40 going on 90 is the way I feel im a kid at heart but my body is beaten up I believe our lifestyle kicks the shit out of us even though we try to be demigods lol

In Two months i Will be 40.
I feel great but started Gear 7 y old.

Sometimes i Ask myself if its worth growing to 245ish lbs lean.... Maybe not .... But i damn love this lifestyle.

Worst thing is that my hunger tanked and atm is a real struggle to put down 4k cals ed constantly.

Im 40 going on 90 is the way I feel im a kid at heart but my body is beaten up I believe our lifestyle kicks the shit out of us even though we try to be demigods lol
My experience is the more you use something the sooner it wears out. I am almost down to training with the same weights most 20 year old's are using..... almost.

My experience is the more you use something the sooner it wears out. I am almost down to training with the same weights most 20 year old's are using..... almost.
I have to do the same high reps Lower weight just to many injuries already over the years especially my bicep.
I still train hard but it can definitely require 800mg of ibuprofen afterwards lol

Diet is the difference maker. Most people as they age become less active, tend to eat a little shittier, thus gaining weight and increasing inflammation. That's why most of you ache so much as you age. Yes the body has more wear and tear as you age but if you continue to exercise HARD and eat a nutritious whole food minimal processed diet then you will feel quite amazing and look amazing. Shit I'm 50 and other than a little digestive problems here and there I feel and look AMAZING!
This (continue to exercise HARD and eat a nutritious whole food minimal processed diet then you will feel quite amazing and look amazing)

On any given day, what do your meals look like ?
Diet is the difference maker. Most people as they age become less active, tend to eat a little shittier, thus gaining weight and increasing inflammation. That's why most of you ache so much as you age. Yes the body has more wear and tear as you age but if you continue to exercise HARD and eat a nutritious whole food minimal processed diet then you will feel quite amazing and look amazing. Shit I'm 50 and other than a little digestive problems here and there I feel and look AMAZING!

Anybody that suffers from poor memory should look into real mushrooms lions mane. I started to have some memory loss issues and lions mane has made a huge difference. Have turned it on to some of my co workers and has helped them a lot, Stuff has ben amazing for me. Real mushrooms is the only brand I would use. Maldorf trust me bro. I am positive it will help.
how is your libido on lions mane ?
seeing reports of lowered libido and EQ...

Turning 40 isn't bad. Not for me. It sure beats the alternative of being 6 feet deep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131