over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just turned 40 yesterday.

juggernaught

Registered
Started cutting 10 months ago at a top weight of 315 lbs. I had just had back surgery for a ruptured L-5/S-1 disc. I have ruptured my left triceps twice and my right triceps once.Each required surgery to repair. I had allowed myself to get lazy and fat using the excuse of my injuries for how I looked and felt.

Attachments

• 315 lbs  (320x240).jpg
    315 lbs (320x240).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,373
  • 40 years old (240x320).jpg
    40 years old (240x320).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • 378 (320x213).jpg
    378 (320x213).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 870
  • 376 (320x213).jpg
    376 (320x213).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:
I agree with Phil, you look more like 30 mate....

Well done....

Man you look great. I had my fusion 8 years ago and they told me Id never do anything again.

What all are you doing for cutting. Cardio ( how much) Cutters? Etc

:yeahthat:
Great transformation!

You look awesome bro! Better then me and I just turned 24 yesterday haha

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

damn, nice transformation !!!

Job well done, my friend.
You should be very proud of yourself.
Keep the wheels moving!

Be Blessed,

Mack Truck

Congrats! I hope to be in that shape when I hit 40. I also have that extra skin around my stomach since my transformation. I'm wondering what can be done to tighten it back.

You look awesome......you also look 30, not 40

Thank you Phil means alot coming from you....

Thank you all for the compliments.I am working hard on bringing my legs up took way to much time off them from before my back surgery ( didnt train them hardly at all for 5+ years...)

Wow! you look great...you should be proud of yourself. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things myself....C6/7 fused Aug '10 and tore my bicep back in Aug so a slow road ahead for me and I'm coming up on 50. Again keep up the great work. :)

Great Job.. Any Age.. Lots of hard work and dedication in the Transformation.. Keep it up youngster!

JR

why lie about your age!?? The pics I clicked did not show a 40 year old! Now that your adding in some GH wow, gonna look even better! Keep us updated!:headbang:

Really the biggest thing for me is portion control. I cut my calories from 5000+ to 1500/2500 a day depending on what im training and what im running.

Its funny how very little calories you really need to maintain on, and its even possible to grow on calories not much higher than that. You must have a relatively high bodymass now even though youre lean. WHats your weight now? I used to bulk a lot when I was bodybuilding and took in 5000+ cals and I am now like you and take in around 2000 a day. I should probably cut mine even more because I am nowhere near as lean as you!

Are you also eating when hungry and not forcing yourself to eat every 3-4 hours? Phil was the guy that finally convinced me that was the way to go.

You look really great and your change in that short of time is simply amazing especially considering your injury/surgery.

Nice work bro - You look awesome!!! Keep it going. It will take a while to tighten up the belly skin, but that will come - a buddy of mine did that - took about a year, but looks great!

Its funny how very little calories you really need to maintain on, and its even possible to grow on calories not much higher than that. You must have a relatively high bodymass now even though youre lean. WHats your weight now? I used to bulk a lot when I was bodybuilding and took in 5000+ cals and I am now like you and take in around 2000 a day. I should probably cut mine even more because I am nowhere near as lean as you!

Are you also eating when hungry and not forcing yourself to eat every 3-4 hours? Phil was the guy that finally convinced me that was the way to go.

You look really great and your change in that short of time is simply amazing especially considering your injury/surgery.

Yes I am only eating when hungry , i put a focus on nutrients according to when I am having the meal.Body weight day of pics was 215 lbs .
im at 220 right now taking the rest the month off to recharge.

nice job...

im starting test and gh this week hope to get some results like you

When I had my surgery the dc bruised my stomach and I had extreme stomach issues for about 6 weeks. I had already lost 25 lbs but after the surgery I couldnt hold anything down then once I could my stomach had shrank quite a bit. I figured why stretch it back out? I have put alot of muscle back on since my surgery. I did this while running below maintenance calories. Weight in pics 215

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws