over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just want to give a quick update...

nosmas

Banned
Just want to give a quick update for you all. My dad’s funeral was on Wednesday and since then it has started to sink in lot more. I started thinking more about things I wish I had done differently, times I missed out on and things I will never get to say or do again with the “old man” but Lindsay has been great as you can imagine.
I gave up the methadone clinic this week. I think it was on the day of the funeral when I walked in dressed up and cleaned up and a counselor asked what I was doing there as if I had no business being there. I told her I was a patient and it blew her mind like I had no business being a patient and it confirmed a lot of what I had been thinking about the clinic for quite a while…that I don’t belong there. I talked it over a lot with Lind’s and she was behind me whatever I decided to do so I stopped going in. It meant going cold turkey and without the gradual help down they would have provided, but by now, the shaking, cold sweats, panic attacks and demons speaking to me trying to coax me to a fix have become like old friends to me and her by now. Plus…I have the very thick and wide shoulders of guys like oldfella, Brick, Jethro, OTH and all the others great people on the board who keep tabs on me every day. I made the right choice. Clinic or no, it was still using in my eyes.
Work starts in a few weeks and I am starting to get the jitters but much of that has to do with the cold turkey thing. By game time I think I will be straight enough mentally to get done what needs to be done.
Thanks again to ALL OF YOU for thinking of me and my very better half this last week. You are the best friends I have ever had….

:fo:d-smil

-Nos

Always the very best to you and your family my friend!

Hang in there buddy.

I hope you are doing okay. It really sounds like you have an ultra patient wife. You are very, very, very lucky.

I guess you know that already. Stay strong man.

the next 2 weeks will be very difficult my man. methadone is a bitch to kick cold turkey. hot baths seem to help with the achiness and try to keep some fluids in you which may be easier said than done. you made the right choice in coming off, but in a day or so you may not think so. the sickness is enivetable, no geeting around it, you have to go through it. God bless and feel free to contact me by pm and i will gladly give you my number if you need to talk with someone who has been where you are.

the next 2 weeks will be very difficult my man. methadone is a bitch to kick cold turkey. hot baths seem to help with the achiness and try to keep some fluids in you which may be easier said than done. you made the right choice in coming off, but in a day or so you may not think so. the sickness is enivetable, no geeting around it, you have to go through it. God bless and feel free to contact me by pm and i will gladly give you my number if you need to talk with someone who has been where you are.

Thank you for this, it means a lot to me. I will try the hot baths and never gave the fluids much thought until I read your post and went to the kitchen and preceded to drink at least a quart of water. Thanks again for the help.

You'll make it man!

It really sounds like you have an ultra patient wife.
Ultra patient, ultra sweet, ultra smart, ultra intuitive, ultra strong, ultra everything I am not and ultra everything I want to be and improve about myself, ultra perfect for me, ultra there for me knowmatter what, ultra cool, ultra sick of me saying ultra but you get the point.

You'll make it man!

Thank you hott... You have been great to me this week...

Just keep your head up and do it one day at a time. Think of it like your getting ready for a show, but a different type of show.

We're here to help and support you whenever you need it.

You'll kick this, you have support, you have the will and now you have the reason!! So it is now up to you to be strong in this critical time. You will do this! By "GAME TIME" as you call it you will be firing on all eight and ready to take this new role on. This is the life change you needed Kris, so make the most of it. Few get the second chance you ahve been given. Lindsay will be there to guide you and I will be here to kick your ass if you don't get it right! LOL. You know what i mean bro. We will help you any way we can, at least you are willing to help yourself first.............this is way more than many will ever do or admit to.

Go for it!

Just keep your head up and do it one day at a time. Think of it like your getting ready for a show, but a different type of show.

We're here to help and support you whenever you need it.

You know, that is a great way to look at it. Use the drive and force for what it takes to do a show and focus it on this.

You will make it, life is to short to let something take over you!

Your Brother's (and Sister's) in iron are with you!

I really can't image what you are going through. I just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and sending prayers your way.

Just keep taking it one day at a time... sometimes is only an hour at a time, but you'll get through it.

nosmas, you don't know me, but I am keeping you in my prayers. you have come a long way and continue to progress. i wish you serenity, courage and wisdom.

I really can't image what you are going through. I just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and sending prayers your way.

Just keep taking it one day at a time... sometimes is only an hour at a time, but you'll get through it.
It often is more hour to hour sometimes when its real hard. I find that when the subjects or thoughts that come around like what has happend I just want to escape...get out of the room...do anything to kill the thoughts I dont want to have. But then I come to the board and remember that it would just be running away and not solving anything. It would just compound my problems worse than they already appear to be.
Sassy you’re all class in Lindsay and my book. We are glad you are just a phone call away whenever we need the extra prayers. You have so much love in your heart and compassion I can not even begin to imagine how many people you have touched and saved and shown the way to a better life physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Just another great example of why this board is so lucky to have people like you as active members.

nosmas, you don't know me, but I am keeping you in my prayers. you have come a long way and continue to progress. i wish you serenity, courage and wisdom.

I hope we continue to stay in contact with eachother hear on the board because you seem really cool and appear to be someone who would only have posted like you did because you have been through some of what I am going through and see a similarity between our situations. I hope to know you for a long time and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making a post. My pm's are always open to recieve your thoughts, questions about anything or just to vent about a bad day. Whatever you need. I would just cant get all this help from all of you and not offer to give ALL I HAVE back to you to return the favor for such great friendships.
Thank you Phoenix

Wow Nosmas that is a lot but it's good to hear you are keeping strong and talking to people about it. It's also to good to hear you have the support of a strong woman :)

Good luck. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Wow Nosmas that is a lot but it's good to hear you are keeping strong and talking to people about it. It's also to good to hear you have the support of a strong woman :)

Good luck. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank You.
She is a member here also. We have been together for ten years and married for more than two. She is simply the best!

Nosmas, hang in there my friend. You have so much to offer. You seem like a really good guy and you are going to feel so good about yourself when you come through this tunnel. I am very, very happy you have Lindsay at your side for support. Your resolve will open wonderful doors. Guaranteed.

I hope you are doing okay. It really sounds like you have an ultra patient wife. You are very, very, very lucky.

I guess you know that already. Stay strong man.

You're damn skippy he's lucky!!! :p
nope, nosmas is very strong (and stubborn) whatever he puts his mind to, thats what he does. We truly love you all so much (I know thats weird to say to a bunch of "strangers") but you really have become part of our family. If you ever wanna get sick of snow and freeze your tushie off look us up!!
Much love to you all
Lindsay

You're damn skippy he's lucky!!! :p
nope, nosmas is very strong (and stubborn) whatever he puts his mind to, thats what he does. We truly love you all so much (I know thats weird to say to a bunch of "strangers") but you really have become part of our family. If you ever wanna get sick of snow and freeze your tushie off look us up!!
Much love to you all
Lindsay

I like stubborn. Its a very good quality when pointed in the right direction ;)

nosmas, nosmas, nosmas.... LOL! You're going to be alright. It looks like you have a lot of support and a lot of people who genuinely care for you. You need to do this for yourself but you owe to them as well. And me too! I have been stern with you no doubt but that's only because I don't bullshit people. I don't think people like to be bullshitted anyway even if it's not what they want to hear.

I really wish you the best and in no such condescending way whatsoever, I have to say that I'm proud of you.

Please make it work.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner