over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just wanted to make a point sorry...

gooey

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Enlight of the media coverage I did a seach on some current "epidemics" in our society and had some before and after drug affects. I dont mean to pull bias in here, nor do I condone the usage of any illegal drug. But it would be nice to see ESPN or a news group make this new rave of drug abuse and do a comparison to see which of these actually is the most damaging and harmful physically, mentally, socially to a person. I know that any drug can cause harmful health problems and BBing has its very many health issues. I just bring this to light to be try and be fair and and nonbiased but I am human and this is a bodybuidling site so I am sorry :eek: Here are some before and after meth and BBing pics
gooey

Attachments

• cjjosephharrisbefore.jpg
    cjjosephharrisbefore.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 301
  • cjjosephharrisafter.jpg
    cjjosephharrisafter.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 347
  • cjtheresabaxterbefore.jpg
    cjtheresabaxterbefore.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 345
  • cjtheresabaxterafter.jpg
    cjtheresabaxterafter.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
BBing

The great Arn and Big ron... :eek:

Attachments

• arn1.jpg
    arn1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 278
  • arn2.jpg
    arn2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 334
  • Begin03_LG.jpg
    Begin03_LG.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 261
  • Gal_Feb11LG.jpg
    Gal_Feb11LG.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 267
Man those meth heads are nasty. It is too bad that these people probably have families that have to see this.

thats real pretty....

mmm i'd hit the female with BBA's slanted pipe. :D

Mr.Huge

Great thread!

What about that chick Casey James? Biggest tits in the world...
When I seen her in person I felt sorry for the poor girl, circus sideshow-

Its Ok though for a money hungry Dr. to give her tits to hang to the ground
but HElll No you dont here about that. WHY?

caseyjames

I couldnt find a before but
heres an example

Last edited:
Well at least those girls with the huge titties will never drown. LOL!!

Maverick

yummy

please put me in that pic, if I could choose a way to drown it wold be between some enormous Casey James like mammaries. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: what a way to go
gooey

what's crazy about that second arnold pic is he was only like 19 :eek:

rAJJIN said:
What about that chick Casey James? Biggest tits in the world...
When I seen her in person I felt sorry for the poor girl, circus sideshow-

Its Ok though for a money hungry Dr. to give her tits to hang to the ground
but HElll No you dont here about that. WHY?

....just Googled Casey James :eek:

yea those are some nastey before and afters, I wonder if they are mug shots since they look exactly the same with background

Meth will Fu** you up. I have personally known a few people and watch them go from being very healthy, attractive people into full time addicts. Its tough to watch. But Casey James is an interesting comparison, thats just as messed up and crazy. Odd that gear is probably one of the only drugs that makes you look better.

Well the depends....

tarbaby2000 said:
Meth will Fu** you up. I have personally known a few people and watch them go from being very healthy, attractive people into full time addicts. Its tough to watch. But Casey James is an interesting comparison, thats just as messed up and crazy. Odd that gear is probably one of the only drugs that makes you look better.

I didnt make this post to be a pro performance enhancing drug pusher nor can I agree that AAS can make all people look better. I just decided to pick to areas of drug abuse and argue the severity of each and the more obvious health consqeunces, though I am sure there are people out there that have used drugs like Meth and still live a fairly normal healthy life. I am just get very sick and tired of todayz media spewing information on items many of them have no real credible experience with. For example the "Great Phil Hernon" has a very strong stance against drug use and abuse in bodybuidling, but because he was there at the top he is a very credible source of information cause not only observed it, he lived it. He gives a strong voice of what BBing can be and what others that may never ever see that world know what is behind the closed curtains. I dont like all the stigmas and contradictions associated with performance enhancements in sports, the political BS, the biased jargon and at times misleading information that is given to the public and guides and control what people may think. I have come to the point where I dont watch ESPN cause of the all the info that will be coming up regarding athletes and what the new "epidemic" is. But beause its ESPN people do not ? its authority and how credible there info is and there baises.
gooey

Is gooey growing up? You are coming into your own bro. The fact you are noticing certain bias' within the media at the very least indicates you are paying attention, which most do not. And yes, the media will be following the "flavor of the month" steroid issue with all the attention produced by BALCO, but what are they supposed to do? Certainly not report inaccuracies, but they are "reporters" and they get paid to report what is happening in our culture. Yes it is a shame there are going to be bad reporters, but this is true in any profession. You have to absorb as many news sources as you can throughout your life, and align yourself with the ones you agree with...but never forget to keep in touch with all sources. Don't allow yourself to be equally one sided by not watching ESPN in favor of only the sources you agree with.

No matter how you slice it, steroids are illegal and all the whining in the world about how the madia covers this does noone any good. Accept that what goes on in our culture is not looked upon favorably and is illegal, whether they make you "look better" or not...period. Personally, I think roids make you look prematurely aged. A candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity