advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just went to Thierry Hertoghe, Europe's leader in HRT. Something is fishy.

vdm

Newbies
Well I did not went to him but I went to his right hand. Dr L'Hermitte Marie Christine.

They told me if you want to go to Thierry you have to wait a year.
I called on a monday and I just went (wednesday) for a appointment. Only 2 days?!

Then the "weirdness" starts.

You enter a waiting room that is painted lemon yellow. All the seats are leather orange, and I see that Dr. Thierry is running around in a purple suit. (Oompa loompa's?)

I waited a half hour then I went to see Dr. L'Hermitte.

She is looking at the blood results I brought and it's very clear to her I am testosterone deficient. (-300).

I had to undress and she looks at my body, hmmzz yes you are magnesium deficient, also vitamine A, hmzz yes I am heard all sort deficients I have, she is just looking at my body..

She prescribes me testosterone gel, but it's not from Belgium (where I live) no I have to get it from Germany from a Company called Receptura, because the gel in Belgium is not strong enough? I get a paper that I have to fill my credit card details in and I have to sent it to Receptura.
When I ask her for injections, she says no no no if you inject testosterone the levels are up and down and up and down, with gel you don't have that problem??
I asked her about anti-estrogens, she ignores the subject.
She did not ask my about a future child wish.
She did not ask me if I used hormones before.

She also want new blood results? NOW! Why I just did some 2 weeks ago, and she wants new ones, from a company in antwerp, I ask her for a area closer to my home, no no no they don't do that she says you have to get them from antwerp.

I come home and I look up Receptura, yes a company who makes hormones and... Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Euh?

Price normall endo in Belgium : 25€
Price doctor L'hermitte : 165€ (Thierry 240)
Price normall blood work in Belgium : 30 ish€
Price bloodwork in the company in antwerp : 240€

I have to do the bloodwork 240€ I have to come back for THAT bloodwork 165€, then I have to do bloodwork again to see if the gel works 240€ then I have to come back to discuss the effect of the gel 165€ what happens next????

I just went to see Europe's leader in HRT and I come home with a feeling I got scammed, and I got prescription for a natural hormone replacement therapy.

What the F... is Bio identical hormone replacement therapy??

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Yellow and purple..obviously very eccentric individuals. Looks at your body....hmmmmmm - You know what I'm thinking - Lol

Some doctors hear the same crap day in and day out - some of them just get tired of answering same questions..so they just ignore...Also some have god complex - they think they are higher socially, intelligent then you and in reality they are in control of the situation, because you depend on them. So that might be another reason they ignored your questions.

Possibly they have afflilations with the referals and they make more $$ from it - and to cover their ass they probally promote additional testing and to milk some $$ from you.

All conjecture -

Was she wearing over sized shoes ? as well LOL

good luck mate

Did some research....Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WOW i would read this
Dosages used in BHRT can be as high as ten times the oral dose provided by comparable HRT regimens; the hormones used are known to adversely impact biological markers of cardiovascular disease, and may produce a substantially-higher risk of heart attack or stroke because of this.
exert

Last edited:
What you are saying about the higher doses makes perfect sence, I got a prescription for a gel that contains 100mg of test in 1 gr of gel. That is 10% of test.

Testim only contains 1% of test.

The whole situation was very weird, and I don't feel good about it, I made another appointment with a "normall" endo and hope I can get helped over there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131