over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just when you think it can't get worse on Social media. šŸ˜‚

You have any bigfoot stories being out there in the deep woods?
Brother, you and a lot of other people wouldnā€™t believe me if I told them some of the things Iv seen and heard in ancient forests helicopter and high lead logging tall massive old growth trees in places man had never been until we logged it. British Columbia, Vancouver island, Alaska, California, Oregon and Washington. In answer to your question yes I have stories, factual experiences from myself and of many other men I worked with in the timber industry.

Have yā€™all seen some of the videos about Tren? Itā€™s really scary how mainstream some of this shit is getting. Itā€™s high school/college kids basically recommending Tren in a ā€œjokingā€ way. I canā€™t imagine how many kids are fucking themselves. Iā€™m not on social media but my boy sends me links all the time.

Have yā€™all seen some of the videos about Tren? Itā€™s really scary how mainstream some of this shit is getting. Itā€™s high school/college kids basically recommending Tren in a ā€œjokingā€ way. I canā€™t imagine how many kids are fucking themselves. Iā€™m not on social media but my boy sends me links all the time.
You beat me to it!

Thereā€™s so many 20 something year olds doing their first tren cycles with 40K likes and using TRT

Itā€™s crazy how many people like the videos and are prob doing the same thing

i got facebook for my business. and then one of my buddies mentioned dude u should get facebook its basically your photo album in the cloud. made sense.
i dont have and have never been on tik tok, instagram, etc. etc. pretty much just facebook. its a valueable tool for business and keeping in touch w friends

Brother, you and a lot of other people wouldnā€™t believe me if I told them some of the things Iv seen and heard in ancient forests helicopter and high lead logging tall massive old growth trees in places man had never been until we logged it. British Columbia, Vancouver island, Alaska, California, Oregon and Washington. In answer to your question yes I have stories, factual experiences from myself and of many other men I worked with in the timber industry.
I'd love to hear about it some time. Why not post about it in the off topic discussion?

I'm totally on board with ETs. In fact, they're a foregone conclusion in my mind, but I'd love to hear your other experiences

Yeah, crazy shit. Derek/MPMD has covered some of these on his channel and seeing or thinking about these young teens trying all varieties of AAS, Sarms, etc. with zero fucks given is bonkers.

I see both sides when it comes to the subject of AAS blowing up on social media. So you've got channels like MPMD and others for example that are at least sometimes putting out educational info covering the good, bad, and ugly of use/abuse. So maybe that helps a lot of viewers of these channels think twice about starting or at least make better educated decisions as they begin to dabble. But on the other hand the more and more "all things AAS" keep spreading across social media platforms like wildfire, inevitably its going to and has lead to huge increases in curiosity, especially among teens/pre-teens that are just getting into fitness and working out. I mean, just spend any amount of time scrolling the comments section of an MPMD vid and its obvious that a majority of viewers are young (and dumb, but i digress!). Tie that to Instagram, Tik Tok etc viewership with the explosion of the perpetually shredded n' jacked fitness influencers (and some of these people now starting to talk more openly about what they ACTUALLY use), blah blah blah... It all adds up to a helluva lot more people screwing around with this stuff that frankly, shouldn't be.

Damn, feel like I just aged myself 20 years and am on the verge of screaming about the youngins' needing to get off my lawn.

Created a Facebook account 13 years ago for personal training but have since really distanced myself because most of what is posted is bullshit mundane stuff. Never been on TikTok nor Twitter and don't ever see myself caring enough to check either out. Only social media I stay connected with is Instagram and that's enough. For bodybuilding and fitness I use the well-known podcasts we're all familiar with on YouTube and here at PM. Podcasts and Audio books consume the majority of my time, I don't need social media consuming what little time I have left in my life.

You beat me to it!

Thereā€™s so many 20 something year olds doing their first tren cycles with 40K likes and using TRT

Itā€™s crazy how many people like the videos and are prob doing the same thing
Yo! I forgot about that too. They encouraging these kids to get on TRT and teaching them to manipulate their docs. Itā€™s just so dangerous and I donā€™t find it funny at all.

Tik Tok is another level of stupidity. I am sure there are some great things on there but most of the stuff I have seen is ridiculous. I use IG a lot and I like it even if it's littered with idiots and fame hungry wannabes. It's still a great way to communicate with people and whilst it has many negatives it's not too bad and can be used positively. Social media can be great but it's crazy some of the things you see. Some of the most idiotic things (especially on Tik Tok). People void of talent who do stupid shit with millions of views who have become rich from it. I am not even talking funny stupid shit like Jackass. Girls just blinking to music or doing stupid dances that require no talent and they have made $millions. Fake sketches pretending to be real but the acting is so bad and most of the people in the comments still think it's real. Everything is fake these days.

Hell yea man, same as @USMuscle9403 post it up. I'm not sure if @pesty4077 is cool with you taking his social media thread in another direction (lol), but if not, then an Off-Topic post would be damn fun to read! Do it! I'd believe ya:cool:

I belong to no social networks (I know, I am weird). None, zero, nada, zip,
zilch, ayikho (Swahili for none).

Nothing 'wrong' with it. they are typically not bad people, just different
priorities and thought processes. But clearly it is breeding a different
kind of person I am unfamiliar with but time will tell if I live long enough.

Finally, I just don't have the time to participate. This is the only site I go
to for meaningful (usually) conversation in something that interests me,
lucky or not for the members ;)
That make me weird too then.

Yeah, I'm DONE with social media. Love to check in on my H.S. friends, see my cousin's kids, etc after that NOTHING.

It's like the flavor of the week. Today we love Ukraine... everyone "I support Urkraine!!!" Tomorrow we support trans athletes, blah, blah, blah... Oh and don't you DARE disagree!!!

Most of my real communication, news is on Signal and Telegram. Anything training related I just go to the forums.

only use Facebook and insta to buy some specialty items. like someone else said, anyone I want to communicate with I have their number or email and vice versa. Also, the wildly absurd amount of acronyms people are using today...sometimes I read the shit and wonder how the hell is anyone supposed to know what some seemingly random acronym is supposed to mean and I'll actually ask and someone will respond and it's as if how could I not know but I guess I'm far removed from that world and I've no problem with that.

Created a Facebook account 13 years ago for personal training but have since really distanced myself because most of what is posted is bullshit mundane stuff. Never been on TikTok nor Twitter and don't ever see myself caring enough to check either out. Only social media I stay connected with is Instagram and that's enough. For bodybuilding and fitness I use the well-known podcasts we're all familiar with on YouTube and here at PM. Podcasts and Audio books consume the majority of my time, I don't need social media consuming what little time I have left in my life.
Thatā€™s exactly it, you canā€™t post the same old exercises/routines everyday week after week because people get bored and say I already seen all that. Thatā€™s why they keep it fresh different with all these crazy movements and exercise routines because it will get mundane.

Thatā€™s exactly it, you canā€™t post the same old exercises/routines everyday week after week because people get bored and say I already seen all that. Thatā€™s why they keep it fresh different with all these crazy movements and exercise routines because it will get mundane.
Yep, I find it kind of embarrassing and retarded seeing some of these exercises and movements posted on IG where someone is trying to re-invent the wheel, just outright stupid. Or they tweak a movement or exercise that's been around since the beginning of time and then rename it and try and call it their own, Crossfit is a great example of this.

Please start a thread with this topic . . . Jobs I have had; the good, the bad, and the ugly. And we can all piggyback you.

You get to start. Canā€™t wait.

took me forever to set up a facebook page lol , that tictok stuff looks really stupid!

Just wait as many of these "digital natives" will be going almost fully into life in a metaverse vs IRL(In real life.)

Fine by me more physical reality and the natural world for my family. Just imagine a world where 80% of the people walking around face glued to a screen in their hand will NOT be out and about for much longer. For crying out loud they are selling "real estate" in these "worlds" for MILLIONS!

Look at all the "things" people will pay for:

For the low low price of $148.00 you can be the proud owner of a Snoop Dog tactical vest!

I am SURE I am missing a major financial boat here but I am OK with that. I'm going to be like Edward J, Smith and I'm going down with the ship known as the ORIGINAL WORLD.

Social media is nice because it allows you to reconnect and then throw those people out of your life twice.

Seriously, at my age (gen x) there is nothing on any of it for me. I like the deep space photos on IG. But it's not a social deal. Just photography.

There was an X Files episode where some loggers cut into some ancient timber and released these aphid-like creatures that killed the loggers and others then cocooned them. Scully and Mulder had to spend the night in the loggers' cabin.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws