over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just when you think it can't get worse on Social media. šŸ˜‚

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Along comes Tik Tok. I thought Instagram was bad. Most these people are delusional how they look. Reason I go to it is some of the girls from my gym are on it and I chat sometimes with them. You also have some Guys like Skip on there too. Skip is on there specializing in over 40. He has great info and he looks fantastic. Most however are want to be trainers, trolls or just think they look better then they are. Seems like all the parasites come out on these social media sites. I been blocking lots of idiots. šŸ¤·

I belong to no social networks (I know, I am weird). None, zero, nada, zip,
zilch, ayikho (Swahili for none).

Nothing 'wrong' with it. they are typically not bad people, just different
priorities and thought processes. But clearly it is breeding a different
kind of person I am unfamiliar with but time will tell if I live long enough.

Finally, I just don't have the time to participate. This is the only site I go
to for meaningful (usually) conversation in something that interests me,
lucky or not for the members ;)

Only thing Iā€™m apart of on the internet is PM. Never understood the MySpace, Facebook, Instagrams, TikTok, etc. If I want to get in touch with whoever I just call or text.

Cage

If you can get a certain number of followers and your content is viewed you get paid. So people put out garbage. Trainers don't need clients they need clicks. It's mostly trash.

There are some people giving horrible fitness advice on tiktok. Cringe worthy to think other people probably follow their advice not knowing better.

If your weird Iā€™m a weirdo too brother. This forum is the only social media I do Period. I actually have a life that involves real people you can see and feel. All of it seems really Fucking retarded weird and everyone is so fucking delusional and fake and think so highly of themselves without any reason to do so. It saddens and sickens me to watch humans turn-into this godless monstrosity . I am and always will be ok with living in the real world. Hell I didnā€™t even have my first cell phone until 2012 and I hate the fucking thing with a passion. I Often leave it off for a week at a time.

I thought tiktok was utter garbage given what filters in to other social media. But I was told by some people from different interest areas that approximately 5-10 percent of any interest area on tiktok is amazing and they were right.

There are some kids as young as 12 - 14 but mostly between the ages of teens to twenties who absolutely crush it on guitar. It is truly impressive. I thought tiktok was for people doing a faceplant attempting a backflip or fathers scaring the shit out of their wives/kids but there is some good content on there if you know where to look.

I have no idea what a lot of people are taking about most of the time. People have laughed at me for not knowing millennial abbreviations for everything. I look sigh at them for not having the intelligence to speak the English language. And assure them my fist and my boot is no CGI illusion.

I am the same. I used to have a facebook and instagram. I just kind of noticed I tended to up my viewing(I never posted) time unconsciously and by way of that I was a little more agitated. I don't think the content agitated me. I think I ended up getting less done and then got bothered by the lack of productivity(we're talking about 30 minutes a day). I eventually just shut it all down and hired a social media person to do my business profiles. I have zero engagement now and it's quite relaxing.

The youngest millennials are just about in their thirties at this point. The "in" crowd driving what it popular are the gen z/zoomers.

I have no idea what a lot of people are taking about most of the time. People have laughed at me for not knowing millennial abbreviations for everything. I look sigh at them for not having the intelligence to speak the English language. And assure them my fist and my boot is no CGI illusion.

I am the same. I used to have a facebook and instagram. I just kind of noticed I tended to up my viewing(I never posted) time unconsciously and by way of that I was a little more agitated. I don't think the content agitated me. I think I ended up getting less done and then got bothered by the lack of productivity(we're talking about 30 minutes a day). I eventually just shut it all down and hired a social media person to do my business profiles. I have zero engagement now and it's quite relaxing.
Good for you. Social media is a time vampire.

If your weird Iā€™m a weirdo too brother. This forum is the only social media I do Period. I actually have a life that involves real people you can see and feel. All of it seems really Fucking retarded weird and everyone is so fucking delusional and fake and think so highly of themselves without any reason to do so. It saddens and sickens me to watch humans turn-into this godless monstrosity . I am and always will be ok with living in the real world. Hell I didnā€™t even have my first cell phone until 2012 and I hate the fucking thing with a passion. I Often leave it off for a week at a time.

I like it.

Like it. Will have to stop by when we hit the road in our Sportsmodile
(now field van). Lisa and I head up to the Olympic Peninsula, through
Eastern Oregon we love (John Day especially), then back across and
over to Montana and somehow back home to bay area. About 3 month
on the road. Pure magic.

I like it.

Like it. Will have to stop by when we hit the road in our Sportsmodile
(now field van). Lisa and I head up to the Olympic Peninsula, through
Eastern Oregon we love (John Day especially), then back across and
over to Montana and somehow back home to bay area. About 3 month
on the road. Pure magic.
I was helicopter logging near John day in the mid 90s. I liked it there. I grew up on the Olympic peninsula

The youngest millennials are just about in their thirties at this point. The "in" crowd driving what it popular are the gen z/zoomers.
First time Iv heard of generations z lol I am quite disconnected

I just go in it for humor videos. itā€™s dumb, people are cringy. You have the skinny kids they giving advice on how to ā€œgrowā€ this or that ..

I was helicopter logging near John day in the mid 90s. I liked it there. I grew up on the Olympic peninsula
Very cool. May have to pick your brain about the Olympic peninsula before we leave.

If you can get a certain number of followers and your content is viewed you get paid. So people put out garbage. Trainers don't need clients they need clicks. It's mostly trash.
100%. The incentive is very high to constantly churn out click-baity content that garners tons of views. And hey, what's not to like about watching people munch on Tide pods or file down their own teeth, amirite!? ;)

Only thing Iā€™m apart of on the internet is PM. Never understood the MySpace, Facebook, Instagrams, TikTok, etc. If I want to get in touch with whoever I just call or text.

Cage
Exactly, call itā€™s good to hear someoneā€™s voice!
Today MySpace, Facebook & Instagram are now like when you were a teenager and a girl invites you to her room and then she says ā€œdo you want to see my photo albumā€ Thatā€™s My face, my face, my face, my cat, my cat, my face, my face, my dog, my cat, my face, my dog, my cat, my face. Thatā€™s what those are to me. That was then this is now, technology!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131