over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just when you think it can't get worse on Social media. 😂

There was an X Files episode where some loggers cut into some ancient timber and released these aphid-like creatures that killed the loggers and others then cocooned them. Scully and Mulder had to spend the night in the loggers' cabin.
Oh Iv seen it lol

I was helicopter logging near John day in the mid 90s. I liked it there. I grew up on the Olympic peninsula
u guys ever use those giant aerial saws? i seen one recently cutting thru powerlines. it was rad.

There was an X Files episode where some loggers cut into some ancient timber and released these aphid-like creatures that killed the loggers and others then cocooned them. Scully and Mulder had to spend the night in the loggers' cabin.
that is one of the few episides i remember watching back then, that and the kid who controls lighting and the best of all, home, season 3 i think. the one with the inbred kids bangin their mom.

i like tic TACS. dont know what tik tok is. hell, i dont even have a smartfone. i got a regular 10 yr old motorola. and a laptop for everything i do. facebook only and the gram to see celebrity stuff.
dont care at all what people do or think is cool now cuz we were cooler in the 80s and 90s

that is one of the few episides i remember watching back then, that and the kid who controls lighting and the best of all, home, season 3 i think. the one with the inbred kids bangin their mom.
That was season 4 in 1996. It was a notable episode bc it had the 'Mature Audiences Only' warning due to graphic content. Those warnings were just appearing then. That was set in Home, Pennsylvania. The inbred mutant farmers LOL. Figures it would be in this dirty state! Probably not too far from reality with some of these people.

u guys ever use those giant aerial saws? i seen one recently cutting thru powerlines. it was rad.
No I fall everything the old fashioned way. Those are just for cutting around power lines. Iv used underwater power saws that were like a submarine with a camera on yarn for cutting submerged old growth in rivers on the bottom and in the sea.

Have y’all seen some of the videos about Tren? It’s really scary how mainstream some of this shit is getting. It’s high school/college kids basically recommending Tren in a “joking” way. I can’t imagine how many kids are fucking themselves. I’m not on social media but my boy sends me links all the time.
yes its an abomination , one guy named DTREN making stupid videos on tik tok, a client of mine thinks he's cool. heaven help us.

Scary thing is that a few months ago the Wall Street Journal did a piece about the people on there making more money than over 50% of CEO’s in the US. One chick makes 31,000,000 a year while her sister I think makes another 14 or something. I really don’t understand why so many people want to see the same old fake lipped, bubble assed, 20lbs of foundation and fillers looking girls over and over and over. How is that a must see?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws