over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just wondering if anybody ever tried primobolan enanthate at 2000mg a week

Gear-Unlimited-Pharm

Registered
One of our team members loves primo and only uses that and yes cause of his age.
Would there be an advantage to running such a high dosage.
The highest I've seen people say is 1000mg a week, but since it one of the safer options would he benefit or be wasting such a high dosage .
Just wondering if anyone ever ventured to such a high dosage,
I see slot if other more harmful products ran at 2 plus grams but never primo.
Is it just a price thing or Is 1000mg a max dosage

A good friend ran it at 1400mg with good results before. He's about to use it again at 800mg.. He didn't find the cost worth the gains at the higher dose

I've never heard of anyone running it that high but I think it's because of the cost factor.

Agreed with the above. I've ran it at 1400mg/wk back in 2006 and it really wasn't worth the price tag.

A good range for Primos is 400 to 800. I add another compound before I put it over 800.

Yea it is too expensive, if I was to spend big money I would rather invest in hgh

I really like Primo, but dunno if it's the cost keeping people from running it that high. There's Primo out there now for few bucks more than Tren Ace or E.

Could be that it just doesn't yield much more in the gains dept above a certain dose, to make it worth the extra volume AND cost. At 100mg/ml usually, that a lot of volume for just one drug!

For me, after 600mg, it's meh. I'd rather add 200mg more of Tren than another 600 of Primo.

If you not happy with what a 1000mg does.then you ain't in the condition to be using it

I'd have to agree....600-1000 should do what you want it to do. I could see someone going to 1200-1400 if they were bored and a bit reckless, however 2000mg a week is just ridiculous and very likely pointless.

I've tried it at 1400mg a week. 800-1000mg is great. I don't see much difference at 1400. If you need more, add another compound, if you're trying to be safe. Mast,Var and short runs of NPP go well with Primo.

I think it's a waste of money.
Boldenone is cheaper and similar in many ways.

1000MG a week of Primo is the highest i have used and it was human grade but that was a few years ago.
Price is a major reason and with all the negative research on some labs using eq etc,keeps me at bay .

Trust and a competitive price .

We're not worried about quality since we test it and it's 99%pure but
Was just curious if it was a price thing or just a point of diminishing returns.
Yes he's happy with 1000mg a week he's made a huge transformation .
you guys def answered the question as why bother if it's working great.
His thoughts are if 1000mg week is great ,what would 2000mg do.
his diet is on point and his bodyfat is really low .even though we make this at our facility and is tested ,we'll tell him to save it for the customers,lol

Was just curious if it was a price thing or just a point of diminishing returns.
his diet is on point and his bodyfat is really low .even though we make this at our facility and is tested ,we'll tell him to save it for the customers,lol

This whole thread is about as subtle as a kick in the groin; apropos, its in the beginner section. :rolleyes:

why not 3000 or 4000 ? damn... i wish i knew someone who had it

So in other words your "team" gets free gear and this dude wants all expensive primo and no cheap test, And you want us to say 1 gram a week is all thats worthwhile. ???

Sorry to be blunt ! So many threads seem to have an alterior motive .. but. I wouldnt
Give him any more either before he added at least 300@week of test

I really like Primo, but dunno if it's the cost keeping people from running it that high. There's Primo out there now for few bucks more than Tren Ace or E.

Could be that it just doesn't yield much more in the gains dept above a certain dose, to make it worth the extra volume AND cost. At 100mg/ml usually, that a lot of volume for just one drug!

For me, after 600mg, it's meh. I'd rather add 200mg more of Tren than another 600 of Primo.

I agree, at 100mg/ml it's a pain in the ass literally to run at high doses.....and combining compounds like NPP/Mast.....Tren/Mast.... with var or tbol.....will get the same effects for cheaper....I've ran it on a cruise at Test e/100 Primo e/200 and liked it....

I'm on 1 g primo with test and the primo is my fav. It maid me really strong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity