over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin compton - mind = blown

I would assume the top BB's have to use EVERYTHING they can to get an advantage, I wouldn't be surprised if many did that LIPO "etching" too, but that is just what I would do in the same position.

I don't think so. They have enough expenses and can look great without it.

When someone comes along like Justin with an absolutely great physique and all together a great bodybuilder it's funny to see how insecure it gets people. The countless comments about his amazing response to gear, his one of a kind genetics and of course people who knew nothing about him prior to this thread guaranteeing he is taking x amount of this and x amount of that are annoying as hell. Pics of him 4 years ago show a talented bodybuilder but nothing leaps and bounds ahead of some guys on here and yes maybe he does respond to exogenous hormones very well but that is all speculation. The pill people do not want to swallow is the fact that he put himself in this position and he is not much different from you and I. I cannot guess what and how much drugs he takes or make blind claims about his genetics but, one thing I am confident saying is being a bodybuilder my self I KNOW this man day in and day out literally not figuratively was consistent with his training, diet, supplementation and strategy. You not only have to be smart you have to have an effort which is hard to achieve, a skill set when it comes to understanding how to train ( having a great feel for training such as tempo, knowing how to contract properly according to what you are doing) and a persistence the majority of amateurs do not have. You may be taking the same amount of hormones this man is but the reason you are not his size is not just due to you having inferior genetics or drug response it's because you are not doing what this man is doing CONTINUOUSLY day in and day out for years on end. I love discovering new faces like Justin who are going to make my favorite sport that much better and I strive to stand on stage with him in the near future

Seems like a nice guy regardless. Always nice to see folks taking time out for the average joe that isnt financial or sponsor driven. I said my piece about his potential health issues. Wish him the best and a satisfying journey.

Saw him when he won Nationals to turn pro. When he walked out I said..wow, shows over. He looked that good. He was working with someone then..but I cant remember who.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fahkri Mubarak.

Unbelievable:eek: the amount of muscle maturity he has ,if he keeps up improving i can see him going to the top or near it.

Unbelievable:eek: the amount of muscle maturity he has ,if he keeps up improving i can see him going to the top or near it.

I honestly don't think he will make anymore large improvements in the near future. If he does, he'll immediately be an O contender.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws