over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin compton - mind = blown

What board does he post on?
Justin if you are reading this thread, come on in man!

Exactly, especially us white boys.
I'm 6 weeks out and my damn cheek bones are sticking out, and it makes me look and feel really old. I mean, I'm not the best looking guy ever, but I'm not terribly ugly either. My contest pics make me look really nasty in the face. The uglier I get, the leaner I am.
What board does he post on?
Justin if you are reading this thread, come on in man!

If I were a pro, I'd have to check out the things guys say about me. I remember when another board was talking about me and saying how shitty I looked. Ron Harris was leading the charge. Funny story, I saw him at the Arnold and asked him, "do you remember me, you said you thought I was lying about my weight"

Last edited:
Wow he really did that? How long ago and what did he say at the Arnold lol?

His face might look tired from dieting but that isnt the major change I'm noting. And for comparison look how young he looks six years earlier at a competitive bodyfat percentage.

Look the dude's physique is awesome. Really is. But you show his pic to any non competitor and they'll think he's mid 30's. The shit aged him ahead of his time. Another example is Aaron Clark. Dude made huge changes in a short time and he doesn't look like the same perspn at all in the face.

I'm a year older than 26 and if I get motivated enough to shave I can pass for 18. I don't have the secret to youth because I'd have marketed it and been a billionaire by now. People who age young do so from alcohol, drugs, or extensive stressors (which includes the aforementioned). You stress a system and it breaks down. And for those who think the "get in get out" idea is sound be aware that high peaks can do as much damage as slow and steady increases. All systems have a maximum tolerable total and a maximum momentary / short term. The body is bound by the same physics and laws as any other system.

Compton looks awesome and I look forward to his career but I hope his plans are longterm and arent shortsighted. Its fun being young and invincible but it doesn't last forever and it will affect you later. Rather see todays pro's age like Zane and others than die before 40-45 and seeing their kids graduate highschool.

I started this thread in appeciation of what I think is amazing transformation and alsp a physique in the bodybuilding world which I think is amazing.
but these thread's always get turned into speculation of how many aas etc or guessing what ppl takeand it ruins.it all the times
seriously who cares?
no . wonder pros or top level athletes dont post on boards when people speculate without any facts.....

This topic is simple
Justin at 25 has a great physique and a bright future ahead of him. ..
thats it....

I started this thread in appeciation of what I think is amazing transformation and alsp a physique in the bodybuilding world which I think is amazing.
but these thread's always get turned into speculation of how many aas etc or guessing what ppl takeand it ruins.it all the times
seriously who cares?
no . wonder pros or top level athletes dont post on boards when people speculate without any facts.....

This topic is simple
thats it....

^^^^^ EXACTLY!!!^^^^

seriously who cares?

This topic is simple

thats it....

Couldn't say it any better!

Mother of god what an absolutely insane transformation!! Well back to the gym i go...

I think he has one of the best physiques in the IFBB right now. He has the freak factor but pleasing to the eye.

He must be mega dosing the new GNC muscle builder I see advertised on my yahoo page.

I would assume the top BB's have to use EVERYTHING they can to get an advantage, I wouldn't be surprised if many did that LIPO "etching" too, but that is just what I would do in the same position.

MOOOAAR.

**broken link removed**

Fuck.
I mean......
I don't.........
I don't even know what to say.......

There other guys Justin's size but to be just turning 26 and being that freakin huge is absolutely mind blowing. Man I hope he stays healthy and pumps the breaks a little.

Recently saw him guest pose. Looked great and was a class act. Took time to talk to everyone and stayed until everyone who wanted a pic with him got one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131