over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin Compton`s 23.75 inch arms

How many times do people have to say it? That "Brazspellingy" has implants, not synthol. There's a huge and noticeable difference between the two.

It's not implants!

Its baby oil and other shit.
synthol like the manufactured brands dissipate in body.
and even with high BA, you wouldn't look like that no matter how great the swelling

doesnt look like synthol. At least not obvious like that brazilian guy that has huge arms

If he did synthol it's not obvious because he already worked hard and had big arms not like these pussies with 15 inch arms that inject gallons of oil in their arms.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Top guy in near future, will be multiple Mr O. Mark my words!
He is more complete, bigger, wider than Phil Heath, has better lines and way more muscle than Jay Cutler, is already almost as freaky as Ronnie was and comes in as grainy as Dorian back then. Thats pure freak and he will be great ambassador of this sport.

so he's like all the biggest Mr. O's rolled into one huh? :D

man what a freak. 20 something years old too right?
I don't think he is reliant on synthol for his size. I think he is possibly using every tool to his advantage but lets get it straight, without genetics in tact no way anyone can look like him at that age at that size.
I cant wait to see him in some BIG shows. he deserves to be in em. if I was him I would be timid to get out there (he's young) but I say he should go for it. him and RAMY could be the new wave of bodybuilding. young and good shape and a threat!
-JS

Nice observation. Most people don't know that Justin was a great natural BB'r for many years (through his teens and into his very early 20's). He was quite good, winning one of the biggest natural shows in the country while still in his early 20's. Even without drugs, he looked better than many of the drug users on this board.

Justin is a smart guy who, due to all his years as a natural BB'r, was forced to learn how to grow without the aide of drugs. In other words, he learned how to extract maximum benefit from every non-drug device available. Training, diet, supplementation, etc..he takes nothing for granted and leaves nothing to chance. When drugs finally entered the pciture, he blew up rapidly, building pro-level size almost overnight. Overwhelming dedication to every aspect of his program, along with his great genetics, is the reason he got so good at such a young age (25 years old).

Top guy in near future, will be multiple Mr O. Mark my words!
He is more complete, bigger, wider than Phil Heath, has better lines and way more muscle than Jay Cutler, is already almost as freaky as Ronnie was and comes in as grainy as Dorian back then. Thats pure freak and he will be great ambassador of this sport.

He is very good, no doubt, but more muscle than Jat Cutler (competed at 5'9 and 272 at his best)? Almost as freaky as Roinnie (competed at 300 shredded lbs)? As grainy as Yates (who may have been the grainiest BB'r ever)? More complete than Phil?

Justin is certainly awesome, but you basically just took all the strong points of the 4 greatest Olympia champions over the last 25 years and said justin either equals or trumps them all in those areas? Bigger than Cutler? As freaky as Ronnie? As Grainy as Yates? More complete than Phil? I would sure love to see a BB'r like that, but we're not quite there yet. :)

I remember Shelby talking about how meticulous this guy was with every aspect of bodybuilding and how his body took to almost anything and everything. I think the kid has a great look and he's definitely at the top of the IFBB already.

It's not implants!

Its baby oil and other shit.
synthol like the manufactured brands dissipate in body.
and even with high BA, you wouldn't look like that no matter how great the swelling

Ok, believe what you want. Its implants.... And why did you change the way I spelled "Brazilian guy?"

That's one big kid. I'd love to see him stand next to other top guys just to give us an actualization of where he is at.

I watched a training video that MD had of Justin when he was still deciding if he wanted to do the O or not. After watching that....it all made sense. Watching how he trained (hard and smart), listening to how he talked about nutrition (zero shortcuts. I mean the guy only had TWO cheat meals after his pro win and immediately started reversing!), and just taking in his overall approach...all combined with what is obviously freaky genetics. I was a fan immediately after watching that video. He flat out just does things right and I cant wait to see how far he can take himself.

Imagine if Big Ramy just posted pics online and showed up at one C level show and beat everyone....time to show up and see how he compares!!! Maybe he's top 5 right now.

I watched a training video that MD had of Justin when he was still deciding if he wanted to do the O or not. After watching that....it all made sense. Watching how he trained (hard and smart), listening to how he talked about nutrition (zero shortcuts. I mean the guy only had TWO cheat meals after his pro win and immediately started reversing!), and just taking in his overall approach...all combined with what is obviously freaky genetics. I was a fan immediately after watching that video. He flat out just does things right and I cant wait to see how far he can take himself.

That's beyond being dedicated! Some people really just don't know how hard that is and chalk everything up to genetics and implants. Lol. This dude is on it 24/7 365 and has been for years!!! Most people can barely do 3 months of being strict every 5 years or so. Haters:)

I've been told he has every meal eaten for the past seven years written down exactly with proper measurements. He is known to be meticulous with meals and nutrition. That's a whole different level than most of us. He walks the walk.

.Synthol i don't think so because i couldn't see the normal lumps .

When used correctly, there are no lumps. The muscle looks 100% natural, more striated and more vascular.

How many times do people have to say it? That "Brazilian guy" has implants, not synthol. There's a huge and noticeable difference between the two.

See my signature:

"You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot"

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar