over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin Harris generic vs pharma

adam2433

Registered
Newbies
Justin gave his thoughts on generic vs pharma gh on his show. Interesting take and makes sense. Justin is super smart.

Cliff notes: gh is gh. Generic and pharma are chemically the same (barring it is real gh on the generic made at a Chinese pharmacy). Difference is possible degradation of generic due to shipping, storage, time where as pharma has all those strictly controlled so it will always be full strength when you get it. Says he thinks 75% of the time generic is spot on. The other 25% of the time it won’t be as strong as originally due to said degradation and says is that variability worth the huge cost savings.

Thoughts??

Justin gave his thoughts on generic vs pharma gh on his show. Interesting take and makes sense. Justin is super smart.

Cliff notes: gh is gh. Generic and pharma are chemically the same (barring it is real gh on the generic made at a Chinese pharmacy). Difference is possible degradation of generic due to shipping, storage, time where as pharma has all those strictly controlled so it will always be full strength when you get it. Says he thinks 75% of the time generic is spot on. The other 25% of the time it won’t be as strong as originally due to said degradation and says is that variability worth the huge cost savings.

Thoughts??

If you can get USA GH at a reasonable price the results for me a dramatically better but I do get good results with UGL/generic stuff but I’m old school I really prefer name brand amps to even the best UGLs

It’s nice to see someone who knows what’s up. I’m getting much better results off the provider HGH than I got off serostim straight from the pharmacy.

yup your paying more for Huma trope etc due to brand name, marketing and handling etc. other than that its the same. when in doubt just add 2 more iu for compensation lol. so if doing 4iu pharmacy i would just do 6iu good generics its the same shit.

Honestly most the good generics are overdosed, probably due to fear of losing some in shipping. I get the sides of higher doses on less.
He actually touches on this and believes it isn’t due to that at all. Many are made a higher concentration of 5mg vs the US pharma standard of 3mg. Or that the “higher concentration” is actually non degraded gh and the “low” is normal batches that have in fact degraded.

The only difference I can tell is the dimmer. But there are generics like tps grey tops that have dimmer matching pharma. Maybe someone smarter than me can comment on exactly dimmer is or does or the effects it has

so is more water retention of generics not a thing?

Any thing over 5iu I'll hold water and get numb hands in the morning. I get these sides with higher dosing pharm or some generics because I feel they're overdosed.

The only difference I can tell is the dimmer. But there are generics like tps grey tops that have dimmer matching pharma. Maybe someone smarter than me can comment on exactly dimmer is or does or the effects it has
Dimer content refers to the % of high molecular weight proteins as a ratio to the total contents of a purported rhGH (Somatropin; 22 kDa GH) preparation (i.e., vial, pen, cartridge). Its acceptable limit under USP Pharmocopeia standards is 4%.

Dimerization occurs when two molecules of GH join together (aggregation) through usually non-covalent forces - usually during manufacture (lyophilization, etc.). Such GH cannot bind tightly or with great torsional force at the GHR, thus it has reduced potency while being associated with more side effects (e.g., lethargy) according to Janoshik's impression of results (hypothesis; untested; raw data unavailable).

if you can get 0 dimer generics (non detected ) with 95% purity or more thats as good as it gets . some have dimer detected and like 93 percent purity etc those can give people some unwanted side affects, again not all are affected some can tolerate. some can't.

I thought this was common knowledge. It's been posted about for many years. I still see certain people state UG is crap and anyone who says what this thread does is selling UG HGH. As I always state just try them both and decide for yourselves. I know people who have used both and some prefer pharm and some think they are the same.

HGH is HGH so if the purity is high and the dimer is low then it should be common sense. Some act like UG's sellers don't have the real thing and it's something else. Now sure some UG stuff will be shit but you just find a good source. Although like you get with brand news in fashion (there was a recent social experiment showing this) some people love their brands and fancy packaging and it makes them create something that isn't there. I have seen it with pharm aas as well. I knew someone who had primo amps and said it was amazing and felt different to test and he had it tested and it was test. Another using sust amps and said they were amazing and it was test c so obviously real test but fake pharma.

Get some UG HGH and put it in a pen and stick a label on it and give it to someone who has never used pharm gh and it will be the best GH he has ever taken. I am not stating pharm hgh can't be incredible for some and if you can get it and afford it then great but I don't think you are wasting your money using UG HGH. I have posted many times I am not a big fan of HGH myself but over the years I have seen the truth and know many who have used loads of pharm hgh and they didn't look any different when using a good brand of ug hgh. Although like with AAS certain brands are better than others for different people due to exact ingredients (fillers) so try a few and see which you prefer.

I prefer good UG GH, reasonable price and quality.

I have noticed a major difference between pharm and generic myself.
3-5iu of humatrope has my ankles and hands swollen within 48hrs. Noticeable edema when I take my socks off and I'm very lean. I'm also completely useless with lethargy by 7pm because I dose in the morning.

It takes around 10iu of generic to get the same symptoms. I've tried this experiment several times with different brands of generic.
I would love to not need to shell out thousands and thousands of dollars for humatrope, but I'm convinced there is a difference. I feel big, strong, healthy and lean on a much smaller dose.
Before anyone asks, every substance I put in my body gets tested by Janoshik, even if I've used the source before.

I have said this many times. The main difference is that pharma gh is way more expensive.

I used to think ug test was different to pharma test, it only is when you get crap ug products.

i was running a good quality UG HGH and came about 600iu pharma from a family member where their girl had short growth, she didnt wanna do the shots anymore so they gave me the GH, i switched instantly to the pharma and ran all 600iu 0 difference to the UG i was running non at all.. i was running 6iu a day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear