advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin Harris pre contest clients - Your experience?

if you think it's not a statndard, look at the @Pinkton cycle from Bleu Taylor, where the pinkton weighed below 200lbs and had a prep over 4g gear at the end - I'm not saying that everyone is taking that much, but these are not any extraordinary doses, only standard

3g range are standard in contest prep national level
I say lots are taking more then that.
if you think it's not a statndard, look at the @Pinkton cycle from Bleu Taylor, where the pinkton weighed below 200lbs and had a prep over 4g gear at the end - I'm not saying that everyone is taking that much, but these are not any extraordinary doses, only standard
Exactly. There is a physique guy I know taking 3 grams for shows at 83 kg show shape and 95 kg off season. Not to mention GH, Insulin and peptides.

this part sounds crazy, 7 days strait aldactone?
did you cut water or leave in ?
water loaded then lowered the water last 4 days but he kept sodium in.

I mean damn what are people taking this days compared the old days

I thought cliff wilson only trained natural guys? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else

Damnit. I'm on 1700 mg. I might have to up my dose.
you need to double it :ROFLMAO:
I thought cliff wilson only trained natural guys? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else
yes cliff wilson that one. Natural in bodybuilding? sorry it doesnt excist in this sport, Natural on stage maybe but during no way. every single one is on steroids, unless you live what that person 24/7 and watch him i dont thrust any single person who have a good physique to be natural. then there is people saying but friend i promise he never take anything he is natural, haha lying to a enchanced person about being natural we can see all the signs if someone is taking. not hard to see who is on steroids and who is not.

you think wrong - in the 90s they took a lot more than today - at least on a pro level - you think it was a coincidence that there were the best bodybuilders in history ... they probably had better genes ...😂

you think wrong - in the 90s they took a lot more than today - at least on a pro level - you think it was a coincidence that there were the best bodybuilders in history ... they probably had better genes ...😂
I mean if you compare old days to todays physique you can clearly see difference in size not saying arnold was on primo-dbol like he is lying :ROFLMAO: but i think they where on less stuff, lots of things they did not have before is avaible today. but sure i think they where on lots of stuff, primo, anavar, winny, test, hgh, igf, mast, boldenone,

I mean if you compare old days to todays physique you can clearly see difference in size not saying arnold was on primo-dbol like he is lying :ROFLMAO: but i think they where on less stuff, lots of things they did not have before is avaible today. but sure i think they where on lots of stuff, primo, anavar, winny, test, hgh, igf, mast, boldenone,
Pete Grymkowski was taking 10,000 mg per week in 70s and 80s.

yes, this wonderful "golden era" and bodybuilders who made the shape on 15mg of dbol lol...but something does not agree with what Arnold said "that if someone said that if he eats shit he would be the best he would eat" - people did not change, only times and there have always been those who did not face any consequences on the way to the goal

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear