YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin Harris pre contest clients - Your experience?

La_pantera

Registered
I was looking for a contest coach and heard many good thing about Justin Harris and he seems very knowledge guy and i like his high carb days.
Would like to hear from his clients how there experience is working with him, especially pre contest.

My first coach Fakhri Mubarak = Got me in sick condition but he use a lot of steroids, was to much for me. (messed up my peak totally)

My 2nd coach: Cliff Wilson got me very lean but not close to Fakhri's condition and he put me on very low calories, was flat most of the diet. very low carbs

I have notice with both coaches they can get me very lean but i am always flat during the diet and yes i know to get shredded you need to be flat but not all the time, its like they don't listen to my body that i have fast metabolism and that i need more often high days. Feel like they just wanna get you lean with low calories and i feel that's not the best way to do it for my body.

Not putting down anyone they both great coaches but i would not hire them again. just my opinion,
sure to get shredded is the most important but not by going super low on calories or smashing lots of steroids.

yea justin will blow you up with carbs when you get to flat.... heard of people eating 1000-1500g carbs on high days lol.

How much did you take when working with fakhri? Justin is not a low dose guy so im wondering what you consider too much?

I am curious about Fakhri recomended doses. I was actually looking into hiring him a couple years ago but then he stopped coaching or stop accepting new clients, don't know exactly. I could afford it then but not now.

Does Fakhri use high doses with everybody? Everybody I know who has used him had HUGE doses.

Justin is very good from everybody I know who has used him.

I can't speak from personal experience in any of these cases, I don't compete.

Everything I’ve seen from Justin via his videos are pretty good. I like his info and what he believes in. I’d feel comfortable about getting coaching from him

Does Fakhri use high doses with everybody? Everybody I know who has used him had HUGE doses.

Justin is very good from everybody I know who has used him.

I can't speak from personal experience in any of these cases, I don't compete.
LOL @ Fakhri and huge doses, Fakhri turned a guy in my town pro and his cycle was normal national level shit.

Justin Harris is a good coach, I used him years ago, really good guy and gives his clients his full attention!

Thnx for the replies
guys. will go with justin harris.

Here is my cycle i was on when i was coached by fahkri,

4iu hgh
400mg tren a
1000mg sust
400mg boldenone
400mg mast
50-100mg proviron
50mg then increase 100mg anavar 4weeks out
50mg then increase 100mg winstrol 4 weeks out
6 weeks out 30mg halo
arimidex 1mg eod then letro 1 everyday

and are these high doses supposed to be?

I don't know ... how does someone think that he will be a champion for 200 test and 300 primo, sorry but ...🤷🏼‍♂️
for amatuer show an amateur guyunder 200 lbs if you must take all that to get shredded then you dont need a coach. almost 2g oral a week you dont consider high?

LOL @ Fakhri and huge doses, Fakhri turned a guy in my town pro and his cycle was normal national level shit.

Justin Harris is a good coach, I used him years ago, really good guy and gives his clients his full attention!
Thanks for sharing that. I knew there had to be some people out there, lol. Man, a few of the guys I seen, many many years back, had some hefty doses. It was so long ago now that I can't remember the specifics, but many grams of stuff. They were all large National guys...I don't even see them around these days now.

for amatuer show an amateur guyunder 200 lbs if you must take all that to get shredded then you dont need a coach. almost 2g oral a week you dont consider high?
where you on Sust 1000 mg ew to the contest? Didn´t that do down when the orals go up or so?

Thnx for the replies
guys. will go with justin harris.

Here is my cycle i was on when i was coached by fahkri,

4iu hgh
400mg tren a
1000mg sust
400mg boldenone
400mg mast
50-100mg proviron
50mg then increase 100mg anavar 4weeks out
50mg then increase 100mg winstrol 4 weeks out
6 weeks out 30mg halo
arimidex 1mg eod then letro 1 everyday

these are not high doses. rather medium/low for a competitor.

3-4 g is normal if you are like heavyweight competitor at high amateur level.

But I would say it´s on the high side for your size if you are well under 200 lbs depending on your height of course.

3-4 g is normal if you are like heavyweight competitor at high amateur level.

But I would say it´s on the high side for your size if you are well under 200 lbs depending on your height of course.
5"8 189 lbs low amateur level.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner