over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

justin harris.

nice half reps :rolleyes: not impressed ... and the weight on the bar is either 590 or 595, not 600

Haha... come on. atleast say something positive or say nothing. maybe you should post some vids of your insane strength? if not post some hot pics... as Justin is strong and has a well rounded physique. :D

if the small plates are dimes it's 605

nice half reps :rolleyes: not impressed ... and the weight on the bar is either 590 or 595, not 600

He even says theyre high and that hes having trouble with depth in those squat briefs, so whatever.

What Im curious about is why (other than curiosity) hes doing wider PLer type squats in the first place for that many reps. I know they hit the hams and glutes more than a conventional deep squat, but I personally dont care for the groin stress they put on the body.

I back spotted him the other day - he did 905 x 1 off a parallel box (suit and briefs, straps up, belt, but no knee wraps).

He'll be good for over 1000 in his next meet.

Here's his training log on Elitefts.com :
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
1/2 reps? At worst, he's nearly parallel, which is excellent, AND that's 600lbs.

technically speaking

those are not partials... i think the depth is great...atleast he has the size.
unlike dieselwiesel....lol

phats

APF rules for squat:

"the lifter must bend the knees and lower the body until the top of the legs at the hip joint are lower than the top of the knees".

Sick animal right there! Damn! Personally I couldn't care if it was 590, 595, or 600. He had good form and did 15reps.

Monday morning quarter backs I tell you! :rolleyes:

dude is an animal. In an article in Flex he parallels 725! 36 hours after a show.. ridiculous.

Justin's a beast. That lift was impressive as hell to me.

pretty damned impressive but would've been better if it was RAW.

heres the APF raw world record squat currently by a buddy of mine, now this is fuckin impressive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekboKr8oqu4

looks high from the angle of the camera but trust me it went right at depth. i saw it from the side and 3 very credible and strict judges gave him white lights.

I would think they are an inch to 1.5 inches high...but that is besides the point.

Either way though, insane strength and he looked like he still had a few left in the tank!!

I can take b/t 585-600lbs to depth with just wraps @230lbs ... TP4U will attest that he has seen me do 495 for 8's completely raw, but they all go below parellel. The reason I am commenting is because the difference between what he is doing, and the squat ironfreak posted can be hundreds of pounds. and before somebody mentions it ... He is not doing these bodybuilder style like Phidias posted of his leg press, or his legs would be olympic style, not wide ...

look it's pretty impressive to me, but it's very common to see that kind of weight and even a whole hell of a lot more when people are using briefs or suits or both.

i see people squatting 800 plus in briefs every day. i still think it's impressive strength but at the same time it's pretty common. people are getting 200 pounds minimum out of inzer's predator briefs. and 200 pounds is a shit load of weight to be getting out of equipment.

he's still a very strong dude regardless though so don't think im putting down the vid cause i'm not.

diesel,

my point is that, half reps would be a product quad developing exercise for a bodybuilder if it was in an olympic/bodybuilder stance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131