over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Green and Arnold, Arnold 2016

Dave p had this discussed on Rx muscle with aceto and then also with Steve w head judge .

what i thought of this after the show is exactly what steve and Chris saying too..

some People though arnie disrespecting kai but he did not mean to . He wanted to make a point of what he had achieved with his decision of judging the posing round .

In a nutshell arnold made a big deal about guts and ugly bloated guys placing ahead of aesthetic guys with no stomach issues like ced.

obviously he is not going to say ok now we are going to measure every competitors waist with a tape measure on stage as he still got to judge bb as a 'visual competition' as in how one looks on stage . so he thought giving points in posing would in essence is a way to mark down bloated belly ugly guys cos if someone has gut hanging out they aren't going to look good even if they somehow got ed corney's spirit imbibed in their body for 2 min while they posed onstage cos they are not going to look good however good they posed!

Judges could easily mark down a guy in posing round if they saw gut issues and reward a ced or Compton like physique provided they bought the conditioning etc . arnold had no beef on kai . he said I actually like u and he does. I dont doubt he dislikes kai.

All he wanted to do is make a point that THE CHANGE he himself bought into action this year ACTUALLY proved to be a MAKE OR BREAK point as to who stood in the winners circle ! He in a way was giving himself credit for bringing a change in what he thinks is a right direction. I think it is indeed so I applaud him for this.

Steve w said '' if we like this change and it proves to be good and it's looking that way then we will bring it across all the IFBB shows going forward ' !!! I heard from his mouth on Dave p show . he said it. anyone can watch this o n u tube.

when asked how much of decision making power Arnold has in his shows , Steve w said 'well it's his contest so he defo has a big say'.

Last edited:
True in most parts imo but Kai was not marked down in the posing round for his gut and actually won the show because of that round. Plus it would be wrong to mark down anyone in a posing round for their physique as thats why the normal judging goes on. If he wants to get rid of the guts in BB then great and they can do that by marking guys down largely for it.

Perhaps he didn't mean to insult him and was just giving himself a pat on the back for including the posing round... the reason he stated Kai won out of the two. But still it was a dick move imo. He has just won your show and delcared the best bodybuilder and you say to him the other guy looked better than him. I have always be a huge fan of Arnold and grew up with him and you can't help but admire him... but he is a bit of a tit at times.

Dave p had this discussed on Rx muscle with aceto and then also with Steve w head judge .

what i thought of this after the show is exactly what steve and Chris saying too..

some People though arnie disrespecting kai but he did not mean to . He wanted to make a point of what he had achieved with his decision of judging the posing round .

In a nutshell arnold made a big deal about guts and ugly bloated guys placing ahead of aesthetic guys with no stomach issues like ced.

obviously he is not going to say ok now we are going to measure every competitors waist with a tape measure on stage as he still got to judge bb as a 'visual competition' as in how one looks on stage . so he thought giving points in posing would in essence is a way to mark down bloated belly ugly guys cos if someone has gut hanging out they aren't going to look good even if they somehow got ed corney's spirit imbibed in their body for 2 min while they posed onstage cos they are not going to look good however good they posed!

Judges could easily mark down a guy in posing round if they saw gut issues and reward a ced or Compton like physique provided they bought the conditioning etc . arnold had no beef on kai . he said I actually like u and he does. I dont doubt he dislikes kai.

All he wanted to do is make a point that THE CHANGE he himself bought into action this year ACTUALLY proved to be a MAKE OR BREAK point as to who stood in the winners circle ! He in a way was giving himself credit for bringing a change in what he thinks is a right direction. I think it is indeed so I applaud him for this.

Steve w said '' if we like this change and it proves to be good and it's looking that way then we will bring it across all the IFBB shows going forward ' !!! I heard from his mouth on Dave p show . he said it. anyone can watch this o n u tube.

when asked how much of decision making power Arnold has in his shows , Steve w said 'well it's his contest so he defo has a big say'.

True in most parts imo but Kai was not marked down in the posing round for his gut and actually won the show because of that round. Plus it would be wrong to mark down anyone in a posing round for their physique as thats why the normal judging goes on. If he wants to get rid of the guts in BB then great and they can do that by marking guys down largely for it.

Perhaps he didn't mean to insult him and was just giving himself a pat on the back for including the posing round... the reason he stated Kai won out of the two. But still it was a dick move imo. He has just won your show and delcared the best bodybuilder and you say to him the other guy looked better than him. I have always be a huge fan of Arnold and grew up with him and you can't help but admire him... but he is a bit of a tit at times.
lol Massive tit mate . If I was Kai I would like fuck you too Arnold ! not nice to say could have done it better ...

mate but Steve w said this when Dave asked him and he said ..

'"even if kai lost Posing round to ced
HE WOULD HAVE STILL WON THE WHOLE SHOW BY 1 POINT '' !!

so Arnold made a fool of himself cos what he said is not what the head judge came to conclusion on the game day lol

1 point but yes Rockey Balboa of bodybuilding would have indeed walked with Arnold Ohio 2016 champ trophy & ££££

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Kai's stomach had no issues yes totally agree. may be not as pleasant as ced but no issues.

And then Phil talks about Arnolds legs. Lol.

Does anyone else think Kai has the worst arms in bodybuilding history? At least from the front double checked bi pose.

I stated the other day in many ways Cedric has the best physique out of all of the top pros... he looks fantastic. But to me if you are judging the show with the criteria the judges are given then I agree with them... Kai was the winner. Kai pretty much beats him on every bodypart apart from the stomach. They may not flow together as nice but he looked incredible in the night show. I would love him to beat Phil at the O but I say that every year and no surprises that he doesn't.

I stated the other day in many ways Cedric has the best physique out of all of the top pros... he looks fantastic. But to me if you are judging the show with the criteria the judges are given then I agree with them... Kai was the winner. Kai pretty much beats him on every bodypart apart from the stomach. They may not flow together as nice but he looked incredible in the night show. I would love him to beat Phil at the O but I say that every year and no surprises that he doesn't.
uploadfromtaptalk1458348721378.jpg

Mate here is the video. sorry can't attach link. check this on u tube. losing round or no posing round Kai was still the winner like u said :)

Kai has fantastic arms. Ced has dome shape biceps like levrone kai has great peak and crazy hang on tries belly like Ronnie . he only flexes arms perpendicular and they shine in all their pomp and glory .all singing and dancing . splendid front double biceps

Kai is the best poser I've ever seen. I don't know how he does those crazy poses in a hand stand without cramping. He's a true artist!

Kai is the best poser I've ever seen. I don't know how he does those crazy poses in a hand stand without cramping. He's a true artist!

He was a stripper. But being that big should make things impossible.

anyone else see where Arnold had a panic and gave him the "victory hands"?

looks like he thought Kia was gonna tear the statue apart....

:cool:

He was a stripper. But being that big should make things impossible.

I haven't even seen female strippers do some of the things he does on stage.

kai is embarrassing imo

when Arnold interviewed him after he won the Arnold it was dang near disrespectful kai never answered a single question Arnold asked.... he is a rambling fool that hopes and wishes to sound smarter than he is.
he has freaky body parts but imo doesn't flow well at all. weird short back. good bicep peaks but no length.... anyway, I was just happy to see Compton up there holding his own.
-F2S

Kia better watch out! I would hope he wouldn't disrespect Arnold at his own show. He didn't do the Olympia and if not careful, wont be at the Arnold maybe if he were to piss him off. Its Arnold show if he wants give constructive criticism he should be able to. Kai so overhyped IMO. He freaky looking but doesn't have a Mr. O Physique that flows and compensates for his lack of intelligence with his so called artistic side. Not my kinda of style art each to their own though.I actually don't like the way he poses. Its artistic in a weird sort of perversion way. I would like to see him come up with a cool old school posing routine with theatrical music instead of the pervasive posing style he has. Its a bodybuilding contest not a back room peep show. If hes so artistic come up with something that appeals to the masses and gain the respect of them. He's a decent artist though seen some of his actual art work.

Last edited:
Kia better watch out! I would hope he wouldn't disrespect Arnold at his own show. He didn't do the Olympia and if not careful, wont be at the Arnold maybe if he were to piss him off. Its Arnold show if he wants give constructive criticism he should be able to. Kai so overhyped IMO. He freaky looking but doesn't have a Mr. O Physique that flows and compensates for his lack of intelligence with artistic side. I actually don't like the way he poses. Its artistic in a weird sort of perversion way. I would like to see him come up with a cool old school posing routine with theatrical music instead of the pervasive posing style he has.He's decent artist though seen some of his actual art work.

YES!
-F2S

when Arnold interviewed him after he won the Arnold it was dang near disrespectful kai never answered a single question Arnold asked.... he is a rambling fool that hopes and wishes to sound smarter than he is.
he has freaky body parts but imo doesn't flow well at all. weird short back. good bicep peaks but no length.... anyway, I was just happy to see Compton up there holding his own.
-F2S

Yeah you can use big words and wax philisophical but it doesn't make one intelligent...intelligence much like the ability to build muscle is genetic, you either have it or dont and Kai, while sounding deep to the average listener often times rambles and confuses the intelligent listener with his inability to organize his ramblings into one cohesive statement...

But honestly I hate to say anything bad about the guy because he is such a positive human being and besides the drama with Phil i've never seen or heard him do anything but uplift and inspire others...probably a really cool dude to sit and bs with

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear