over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Green Given Special Invite To 2019 Olympia

Did I mention anything about my IQ in that post??? Because I’ll be the first to say it’s not up there.

And you have made that comment many times tome in responses, so I get it you have an issue with people who mistyped/or misspell words and grammar. To let you in on something when using an phone or portable device the auto correct mis corrects a lot of your correct spelling because of the way this boards set up to filter words.

You are right though I should take the time to reread all my irrelevant opinions I post on a board for people who don’t give a shit what I have to say anyways.

Man I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE this board when you could say what was on your mind without offering everyone. I used to sit and just read soo much knowledge and ppl would help you. Now the only topics that get attention are many grams DNP n gear can I use. Even though I’m going to do what I want anyways. I guess it’s time to move on:welcome:

I didn't say you mentioned anything about your IQ. I was pointing out...never mind.

I don't recall making previous comments about your posts. Maybe I have but I haven't done it "many times."

Apparently my comment really hit a nerve. Next time I'll put :p :D those next to it so you're not so upset.

The irony is that I made one comment and you in return say, "Man I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE this board when you could say what was on your mind without offering everyone." I wasn't "offering" at all. :p :D (offended) :p :D See, it's less bad with those! I said what was on my mind and ironically you were "offering." Don't take it so seriously man.

I didn't say you mentioned anything about your IQ. I was pointing out...never mind.

I don't recall making previous comments about your posts. Maybe I have but I haven't done it "many times."

Apparently my comment really hit a nerve. Next time I'll put :p :D those next to it so you're not so upset.

The irony is that I made one comment and you in return say, "Man I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE this board when you could say what was on your mind without offering everyone." I wasn't "offering" at all. :p :D (offended) :p :D See, it's less bad with those! I said what was on my mind and ironically you were "offering." Don't take it so seriously man.

Hahah omg I guess I’m just not making my point clear. Probably most likely my grammar issue. of course it “hit a nerve” my point im trying to bring about is your a mod on this board and all we do now(not referring to just me and you) is argue about everything besides body building relevance.

Look I don’t think I know more than anyone else on this board but after years of following you guys I have picked up great information. Take care man!!

Last edited:
Did I mention anything about my IQ in that post??? Because I’ll be the first to say it’s not up there.

And you have made that comment many times tome in responses, so I get it you have an issue with people who mistyped/or misspell words and grammar. To let you in on something when using an phone or portable device the auto correct mis corrects a lot of your correct spelling because of the way this boards set up to filter words.

You are right though I should take the time to reread all my irrelevant opinions I post on a board for people who don’t give a shit what I have to say anyways.

Man I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE this board when you could say what was on your mind without offering everyone. I used to sit and just read soo much knowledge and ppl would help you. Now the only topics that get attention are many grams DNP n gear can I use. Even though I’m going to do what I want anyways. I guess it’s time to move on:welcome:

Don't leave the board. In one post you argue with a board member and another you end up agreeing about stuff. If you stick around you end up becoming friends in the long run.

dude is a bb'ing version of mike tyson. an insecure dummy. i'd ban him for life from Mr. O for getting in Phil Heaths face on stage. what a tool.

i cant stand to hear him speak. like nails on chalk board to me. I just cant stand his bullshit.

if he does the O i hope he gets smoked. he does NOT need to represent our sport. YIKES.
-F2S

He should be banned for getting in Phil’s face? Is this logic speaking or your personal hatred towards him. Btw, representing a sport that really nobody gives 2 shits about is kind of pointless. Outside of this little cult, nobody knows who Mr O is, and they sure as hell don’t know any of it’s represtatives. Seriously, nobody is watching! The Mr. O is held at the garbage white trash Orleans arena for Gods sake.

He should be banned for getting in Phil’s face? Is this logic speaking or your personal hatred towards him. Btw, representing a sport that really nobody gives 2 shits about is kind of pointless. Outside of this little cult, nobody knows who Mr O is, and they sure as hell don’t know any of it’s represtatives. Seriously, nobody is watching! The Mr. O is held at the garbage white trash Orleans arena for Gods sake.

To make matters worse, Phil is not anyone thay you would say a great representative or public relations, and was still a champion. Rhoden is not working hard to promote bodybuilding.

I mean, Kai is much more popular and people know him and love him more than Phil or Rhoden, so he would be a better representative for the business. It's like having Jay or Dexter, Jay was much better at promoting the sport.

even if you give him $$$$$$, he doesn t compete anymore

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner