over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Green Given Special Invite To 2019 Olympia

Kai is the biggest tool

dude is a bb'ing version of mike tyson. an insecure dummy. i'd ban him for life from Mr. O for getting in Phil Heaths face on stage. what a tool.

i cant stand to hear him speak. like nails on chalk board to me. I just cant stand his bullshit.

if he does the O i hope he gets smoked. he does NOT need to represent our sport. YIKES.
-F2S

I agree he should have never gotten in Phil's face on stage and he is kind of odd.

But he is like the Rocky story coming from nothing and rising to the top.

I would love to see him compete. I'm excited.

I want to see him compete just to see what he looks like on stage at this point. He'll be 44 by this year's Olympia and is still walking around at probably 280+ in freaky condition. I want to see what that ends up as on stage and how his legs look.

I like Kai, I think he's just more honest than most about his insecurities, courageous...

The man is bat shit crazy as fuck. It’s sad now because I don’t think it’s from his hardships or upbringing he try’s to, I guess you could say blame it on.???...:confused:

The shit that just comes out of his month is soo annoying. You can tell he inner self of being raised in the hard streets NY is being suppressed for the wrong reason. I don’t recall him going off the grid and changing his identity??? Do you guys?? If he did and actually believe the way he talks like he would not be a 280lb bodybuilding machine doing everything you need to look like that. He’s not that big eating hemp protein taking acid n dmt while washing them down with bong hits so he can tap into his 3rd person/demension self because that how he sounds when he opens his mouth. People who talk like that are people whois IQ isn’t up there but tring to impress by acting like they can see other “things” in life us normal people can’t.

I will say he has one of the best bodybuilding bodies we all have ever seem, and his a legend but he’s never getting on stage again.:delete:

Cool that he got an invite but it would only be stupid for him to prep. The judges have already shown that they wont let him win even when he should win because of his history.

You could argue that its an open year because Shawn won but it wont happen even if he was the best.

I didn't realize there was so much Kai hate. Besides gettin in Phils face onstage I don't see what he has done wrong beside talk differently than most. Follow him on Instagram. He posts inspirational messages all the time. He seems like a good person.

Oh the drama. We be played again. There will be no muttering philosopherosifitizations at the O presser.

I like Kai, I think he's just more honest than most about his insecurities, courageous...

I love Kai! I doubt he’ll ever compete again but it would be fun!

LOTS of hate based on guys seeing 2-3 interviews and some workout clips.
I met him at GOlds twice and was pleasantly surprised how nice of a guy he was. Literally tons of people coming up to him and he made time for everyone. It wasn't just a picture and "get away from me." He asked how training was going, what the goal was, how your diet is progressing....

EVERYONE walked away from that saying, "damn, nice guy."

I didn't realize there was so much Kai hate. Besides gettin in Phils face onstage I don't see what he has done wrong beside talk differently than most. Follow him on Instagram. He posts inspirational messages all the time. He seems like a good person.

I agree with you, my post was unfair but just my opinion. He does deserve the respect he has earned. To your point who care if he got into someone’s face on stage. At their level it’s a competitive sport, any other sport you applaud your guy for defending what’s his as a man in competition. Sorry but am I the only one who wants to see passion worth getting physical about? :headbang:

dude is a bb'ing version of mike tyson. an insecure dummy. i'd ban him for life from Mr. O for getting in Phil Heaths face on stage. what a tool.

i cant stand to hear him speak. like nails on chalk board to me. I just cant stand his bullshit.

if he does the O i hope he gets smoked. he does NOT need to represent our sport. YIKES.
-F2S

To be fair, Iron Mike was at one time completely dominant. Also some percentage of what he says actually makes sense, lol.

Never heard Kai say anything as profound as "everybody has a plan... Until they get punched in the face."

Last edited:
The man is bat shit crazy as fuck. It’s sad now because I don’t think it’s from his hardships or upbringing he try’s to, I guess you could say blame it on.???...:confused:

The shit that just comes out of his month is soo annoying. You can tell he inner self of being raised in the hard streets NY is being suppressed for the wrong reason. I don’t recall him going off the grid and changing his identity??? Do you guys?? If he did and actually believe the way he talks like he would not be a 280lb bodybuilding machine doing everything you need to look like that. He’s not that big eating hemp protein taking acid n dmt while washing them down with bong hits so he can tap into his 3rd person/demension self because that how he sounds when he opens his mouth. People who talk like that are people whois IQ isn’t up there but tring to impress by acting like they can see other “things” in life us normal people can’t.

I will say he has one of the best bodybuilding bodies we all have ever seem, and his a legend but he’s never getting on stage again.:delete:

I would be careful talking about his IQ considering the grammatic nightmare you posted above.

To be fair, Iron Mike was at one time completely dominant. Also some percentage of what he says actually makes sense, lol.

Never heard Kai say anything as profound as "everybody has a plan... Until they get punched in the face."

cuz Kai cant speak so concisely. has to go on and on in circles to try to prove to himself he is smart. which makes him look sooooo stupid.
-F

It would be good for business having Kai go up against Phil again.

Isn’t Phil sitting out this year? Kai might be thinking he has a better chance against Rhoden and the rest of the lineup. Personally I don’t know if the lineup will be any easier for Kai. However, I am interested to see the current judging on Rhoden v. Kai given their different physique types.

Last edited:
I would be careful talking about his IQ considering the grammatic nightmare you posted above.

Did I mention anything about my IQ in that post??? Because I’ll be the first to say it’s not up there.

And you have made that comment many times tome in responses, so I get it you have an issue with people who mistyped/or misspell words and grammar. To let you in on something when using an phone or portable device the auto correct mis corrects a lot of your correct spelling because of the way this boards set up to filter words.

You are right though I should take the time to reread all my irrelevant opinions I post on a board for people who don’t give a shit what I have to say anyways.

Man I used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE this board when you could say what was on your mind without offering everyone. I used to sit and just read soo much knowledge and ppl would help you. Now the only topics that get attention are many grams DNP n gear can I use. Even though I’m going to do what I want anyways. I guess it’s time to move on:welcome:

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner