over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kai green - ronnie coleman rage speech

not Kai again

If that weird fucker gets anymore attention. I pray someone takes his pro card or he just goes away. Kind of like a flash in the pan. Just show off your back and keep your mouth shut kai. PLEASE!!!!!

No hate speech please!

Hating on one of the best bodybuilders to have ever won the Mr O. Sounds like he is jealous Ronnie C has a College degree and a career to fall back on. I know Kai came from nothing but man why such much hate.

Ronnie C and Dorian Y best Mr O ever in my opinion. I like Cutler but just doesnt have that beat it down biggest size ever mentality. Branch is moving it up now well see. MM

Ronnie Coleman is a fundamentally sound Christian man; I would imagine that is where he finds so much strength to place 800lbs on his back.

Says more about Kai and his mentallity than anything else, I guess he is full of rage and deep down is not a nice guy, he should just speak for himself.

if kai wasnt shooting boatloads fo synthol in his legs and glutes he might be able to squat heavy like ronnie aswell LOL ;)

ive always loved how kai stands by how hard work will allow you to accomplish your dreams, but at the same time he says and does things that reminds me hes still abit of a frootloop

as for ronnie colemans rage? ummm id say it comes from the motivation to be the best and the grams of anabolics hes injecting like everyone else

owell we cant all use the right words everytime to explain how we feel, perhaps kai just used the wrong words, as he did in the start say he respects ronnie

Last edited:
The fact that he can fathom no motivation other than rage says more about Kai than it does about Coleman.

I had to watch the video 2x because he lost me half way through the blabbering-it's hard to make heads or tails of what he says most of the time

I'm not really sure that he was trying to put down Coleman I think that he was just trying to explain how far down someone has to dig to move that much weight-then again how he does he know? is he a shrink???

I guess all the WSM competitors must be some of the most pissed sons of bitches in the world

I would expect Kai to understand Ronnie's Pysche more than anyone...ha Ronnie is mellow he could wake up from a nap and deadlift 800...most people would see Kai as crazy he trains so hard he bursts blood vessels in his eyes and goes so past failure in some vids you wonder if he is ever gonna get up! :p

Big Ron yells a few "Light wieght" Whoooooooooooooooooooooo Yea buddy" and gets under the weight and BAM its up! :D:)

I dont think he's hating on Coleman at all. Ronnie says that bodybuilding is just a "hobbie" for him, but really to do as much as he has done in the sport he's had to go through a lot and scarafice a lot and do more then most people could ever think of. You don't do that for a "hobbie".
Coleman isn't smiling when he's deadlifting 800 lbs. I guess it's all how you interpret the word "rage".

If you listen carefully he wasn't hating on Ronnie, what he was saying is you have to have some sort of dark side in you in order to do what Ronnie does, I took it more as Kai was paying him a compliment. He said there has to be rage in Ronnie in order for him to sqaut 805 to the floor. "RAGE" here in my opnion is being used as a compliment, not hate. (just my .02)

Last edited:
there is no doubt in my mind that hes nottt hatin on ronnie ... even if he didnt like him thats not a very smart thing to do for his career ... all im sayin is the way this guy trys to express himself its retarded

KAI Greene is just wanting attention...his daddy was never around...LOL

He is 100% correct, I have 2 tours to Iraq and played college football. You do not accomplish the task or as I call it "Releasing the Beast" by being a pansy. He did not put down or bash Ronnie. Any man or woman has to have the ability to reach rage for a maximal effort, no matter what level of his or her potential.
This is also true for mental stamina with Salesmen and hourly workers.

I think Kai is right on the money, Ronnie may be a master of making hard things look easy, but deep down, there is some serious shit going on, there has to be in order to generate that kind of power.

I dont think hes trying to put ronnie down, i think he seems to have a respect for him thats hes mabey not expressing too well,but i certainly dont think he hating on the ronnie. Ronnies strength is quite hard to put into words.

I dont think hes trying to put ronnie down, i think he seems to have a respect for him thats hes mabey not expressing too well,but i certainly dont think he hating on the ronnie. Ronnies strength is quite hard to put into words.

x2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner