advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene: A Day in the Life, Part 1 is now online!

After this series you need to show how he REALLY lives, Mike. New townhouse, car, all that. I get the whole anti hero thing, but he's not the antihero anymore

I believe it was 12 ounces of chicken in every container. This guy is insane! I love his speech about diet coaches and stuff like that. Spot on. It has to come from inside YOU, not some coach. If you don't have the passion for what it takes, forget it.

Very cool! Always loved his down to earth approach to nutrition and working out.

Awesome video, really enjoy watching someone that is still down to earth.
Keep up the good work Mike.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Awesome video, Mike. You always do a great job. Very inspiring. Looking forward to the next clip. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awesome, checking it out now!

Awesome video mike , I love watching your work. Can't wait for part 2

As usual Mike, superb job! Definitely reminiscent of Dave's piece with him a number of years ago. I know you said that piece is what inspired you to want to do this. Good job! Looking forward to the next installment.

After this series you need to show how he REALLY lives, Mike. New townhouse, car, all that. I get the whole anti hero thing, but he's not the antihero anymore

It's up to Kai what he wants to show. Not me. He doesn't want to show that.

It's up to Kai what he wants to show. Not me. He doesn't want to show that.

I understand this too. Sure he has money now. But for the majority of his bodybuilding career and when he was building his physique he struggled so to me the video reflects that. Those struggles are what define him and they are relevant to any vid about him. Most of us go through many struggles so him providing the basic bits of info he does it inspires more.

I have bought tupperware etc before. But you know what I watched that video and it made me want to go out and get more and start preparing my food (which I have never done). It's all obvious stuff but just watching the video has genuinelly given me the drive. I don't have the genetics to compete etc etc but I just mean for me to better reach my personal goals.

Kai isn't stupid he knows most of his fans watching that know he has money now and can live more comfortably but that isn't the point of the vid to me. Just cos you become successful doesn't mean you don't lose that struggle/mentality you always had. Alot of shit is posted about him cos of certain things but I admire the guy and enjoy listening to him talk about bodybuilding. I admire his passion and dedication... he will do anything to win.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series. Thanks for posting :)

I understand this too. Sure he has money now. But for the majority of his bodybuilding career and when he was building his physique he struggled so to me the video reflects that. Those struggles are what define him and they are relevant to any vid about him. Most of us go through many struggles so him providing the basic bits of info he does it inspires more.

I have bought tupperware etc before. But you know what I watched that video and it made me want to go out and get more and start preparing my food (which I have never done). It's all obvious stuff but just watching the video has genuinelly given me the drive. I don't have the genetics to compete etc etc but I just mean for me to better reach my personal goals.

Kai isn't stupid he knows most of his fans watching that know he has money now and can live more comfortably but that isn't the point of the vid to me. Just cos you become successful doesn't mean you don't lose that struggle/mentality you always had. Alot of shit is posted about him cos of certain things but I admire the guy and enjoy listening to him talk about bodybuilding. I admire his passion and dedication... he will do anything to win.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series. Thanks for posting :)

Very well said. You get what Kai is trying to do here.

Very well put together.

Kai is very wise and truly knows what it takes to be successful. This video translates to so many endeavors in life.

Part 2 goes online tomorrow! I will post the link here on Professional Muscle! Thanks to all for your support!

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic