advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene: A Day in the Life, Part 3 is online!

Nice work as always Mike

Mike, you're the man when it comes to bodybuilding documentaries. You've taken this art to a whole new level. Keep 'em coming! :headbang:

Any idea what your next project will be?

Great video series, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing with us bro!

Kai's training partner is the 3rd installment was inspirational. What an awesome transformation!

You address the fact that most bodybuilding video's are loud and displays of heavy weights, performances for the camera and Kai's training is not...

Yet Part 1 was about how hard Kai trains, cooking his little meals, buying his tuperware's, walking miles and miles in his shitty trainers, getting the tube and living in a box - but all that is also for the camera.

Seems very hypocritical to me.

Nice job bro.

You address the fact that most bodybuilding video's are loud and displays of heavy weights, performances for the camera and Kai's training is not...

Yet Part 1 was about how hard Kai trains, cooking his little meals, buying his tuperware's, walking miles and miles in his shitty trainers, getting the tube and living in a box - but all that is also for the camera.

Seems very hypocritical to me.

I get what you are saying but it's not quite the same thing. He was not trying to do something for the camera that he never really does, like a screaming over the top workout would be.

In other words, yes the cooking was FOR the camera but it was not fake or phony. It was a demonstration of what he really does. That's the difference.

these videos make me like Kai more and more. his message is the same one preached by Shelby and John and many others here. Live the bodybuilding life style daily and you will reap the rewards.

Kai says some really key things in this video, if you listen you will understand, one is about genetics....LOL. he is so fucking right, its almost as if he has been listening to the man whose name I cannot mention.

I wish everybody understood that the bodybuilders in the magazines covers are not the only bodybuilders or that they do not really look like that all the time.

Most people think that bodybuilders have to be 300lb monsters that are nothing but meat heads that do nothing but lift big weights and scream in the gyms.

Great video Mike, as always. BTW, being surrounded by bodybuilders and being able to talk to all of them and see what they do for living do you every become motivated by them?

I wish everybody understood that the bodybuilders in the magazines covers are not the only bodybuilders or that they do not really look like that all the time.

Most people think that bodybuilders have to be 300lb monsters that are nothing but meat heads that do nothing but lift big weights and scream in the gyms.

Great video Mike, as always. BTW, being surrounded by bodybuilders and being able to talk to all of them and see what they do for living do you every become motivated by them?

I have been COMPLETELY motivated by Kai and others...not to be a bodybuilder, but to apply the lessons of bodybuilding to being successful in this career of documentary making.

I have been COMPLETELY motivated by Kai and others...not to be a bodybuilder, but to apply the lessons of bodybuilding to being successful in this career of documentary making.

Sorry I never noticed that you had replied back to my comment.

That's pretty cool to hear and I most say that I really love your voice. Can't wait to see more of your videos.

video transformation Kai's training partner

Kai's training partner is the 3rd installment was inspirational. What an awesome transformation!

That was inspirational...however..Kai..did not help her bring her weight down...or assist her with her diet..she hired a friend of mine..Clement Yearwood ..a natural champion in the WNBF to help her.. She has only been training with Kai perhaps 3 weeks before that video was made. I can assure you if she were still Fat or struggling to bring down the weight..Kai would not have been training with her. Just keeping it Real..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear