over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene at 5 weeks out

Kai looks great, a lot of people are talking about Big Ramey too, this is going to be an awesome Olympia

Wow, he looks good. His physique is much more pleasing to the eye right now.

Let us see what kind of "peak week" strategies he can use to fuck it up.
He uses George Farrah to prep. He is not going to fuck anything up the last week.

No Branch has been bouncing it off his chest for years :banghead:

Exactly. Everyone gets on the Branch train. Branch learned from Titus, the louder you get in public, online, interviews the higher you will place. All he needs is a King Kamali rival and the 2 of them can battle for 6th and 7th for the next 3 years but Branch will never be Mr O.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No Branch has been bouncing it off his chest for years :banghead:

Exactly. Everyone gets on the Branch train. Branch learned from Titus, the louder you get in public, online, interviews the higher you will place. All he needs is a King Kamali rival and the 2 of them can battle for 6th and 7th for the next 3 years but Branch will never be Mr O.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That is one reason I hate watching anything with branch in it. The yelling and making noises all like if he is being....it's just unnecessary and annoying. And yeah he'll never be a Mr. O, great body builder, amazing legs, but I simply HATE his videos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

???

he nailed it last year and should have won.

jay has zero chance of winning.

he wont deserve top 5 imo but no doubt will get it anyway.

Agreed but I had a hunch if it was close Phil would take it hands down because like many have said its the politics of Kai's background.

I'm hoping the time off gave Cutler the rest he needed to come back and be a threat. We'll see.

Agreed but I had a hunch if it was close Phil would take it hands down because like many have said its the politics of Kai's background.

I'm hoping the time off gave Cutler the rest he needed to come back and be a threat. We'll see.

I'm not sure what's this stuff about Kai's background. Can someone enlighten me?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Grapefruit for starters.

Oh nasty just found it online. Wtf lol

Almost as bad as the Chris Cormier limo ride.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I must say kai looks amazing already but the truth is this is all politics as many of you can agree and I believe his chances for winning O this year will not be happening.

He looks unreal! These guys keep pushing the freak factor further each year. This will be the most exciting Olympia ever!

Very true...i wish i could go.

Have you seen "Ramy" he will make them look small

I hate kai.

1. He's a fake 3 very thing he says is made up bs.. If you want an idol follow Even Centopani
2. He's not a decent person at all.. he's fucked grapefruit for money.. how low can you be
3. He's short a gh bloated out the ass. Now Idc if your short that's cool but don't become 280lbs looking like a fat blob even when he's shredded...

Rant over :)

Kai really looks great but I just seen pictures of Jay at MD, damn what a comeback that would be, I'm hoping Jay can pull this thing out and regain his crown.
Only in your dreams bro !

I thought he was a threat at Mr. Olympia.. The guy is a freak

I hate kai.

1. He's a fake 3 very thing he says is made up bs.. If you want an idol follow Even Centopani
2. He's not a decent person at all.. he's fucked grapefruit for money.. how low can you be
3. He's short a gh bloated out the ass. Now Idc if your short that's cool but don't become 280lbs looking like a fat blob even when he's shredded...

1st post/ hater post...#2 in the world...People make mistakes in life, guess your perfect....love him or hate he''ll be in the top 3 bodybuilders in the world for a while....

I hate kai.

kai-greene-motivated-2013-olympia.jpg

such a fat blop gtfo

and a lot of pros do gay for pay shit early in the game to support their training

and he is very inspirational

and the O was a while ago what is this

1st post/ hater post...#2 in the world...People make mistakes in life, guess your perfect....love him or hate he''ll be in the top 3 bodybuilders in the world for a while....

Lmfao yes I'm pretty sure I said I hate him thanks for clarifying you idiot.

Idc where he's at if you all think it's OK to sell your soul to get to the top then by all means start selling them be my guest.

But I won't hang on someone's coat tails because of a rigged ranking system :)

And I'm just sharing my opinion like everyone else I don't see you guys getting all butt hurt over the others who don't like him.

Besides him Fucking a grape fruit is FACT and if y all are ok with people Fucking fruits for money and you think those people have self respect or are dignified.

Then your Fucking crazy.

I hate kai.

Fucking a grapefruit is low?! how?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear