over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene confirmed NOT competing at Olympia 2016

machinemind

Registered
https://www.facebook.com/naturalbodybuilder/videos/1215298348515525/

Bob Chic: "Does Kevin Levrone place ahead of Kai Greene in this years Olympia?"

Kai: "Well, absolutely not, because Kai Greene won't be there."

FULL INTERVIEW: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLJFuXgrAlo"]Will Kai Greene Compete? - Bob Cicherillo Gets the Answer on TLR - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
They wont let kai win so hes just not competing anymore.

Don't blame him

Don't blame him

Isn't that kind of a selfish position?

For all the true fans of Kai, and I'm one of them...or I used to be, I don't think they care about placings as much as seeing his awesome physique. They want to see him come in better than ever, and continue to beat his last physique. We all know politics has played a huge role, but we don't quit being fans of Kai because he doesn't win the Olympia. We want to see him get bigger, better, and freakier like he always has been.

If bodybuilding is an art form, an ideal that I think most fans of Kai would espouse, than we just want to see his art presented on stage. If it's a "sport", we would care more about placings.

Whoever says they compete not to win is a bullshit artist.

He did a lot of Arnolds this year, his fans got to see him.

There is something going on Politically.

I think he just realized he will never beat Phil no matter what so he's focusing on the business side of things more a la Jay Cutler

Don't blame him

Correct--they only let people win when they actually deserve to win. Kai is a cry baby, like usual. Boo-hoo to him because he hasn't won the Olympia.

It's really to bad Kai didn't pattern his behavior after previous Olympia runner-ups, none of whom threw a temper tantrum and quit competing just because they hadn't won yet.

I think he just realized he will never beat Phil no matter what so he's focusing on the business side of things more a la Jay Cutler

He no longer wants to play because he knows his genetics will never trump Phil's...so he quit.

Really, his only chance of winning is for him to come in in top condition, and Phil to be very off, but that hasn't happened yet. None of the previous Olympia winners ever gave up just because they judges didn't see it their way. When they eventually stopped competing in the O', it was because they retired...not because they were throwing a "poor me" party and refusing to compete against the best.

The fact is that Kai not doing the Olympia is only going to HURT his career. This decision was made out of emotionally immaturity.

The fact is that Kai not doing the Olympia is only going to HURT his career. This decision was made out of emotionally immaturity.

I agree. In continuity with his ethos that this is all about art, this is a massive train wreck. Because what he's saying is, "I was full of shit when I said it was all about art, it's really about winning".

At least we don't have to listen to some whiny ass video of why he didn't win. Dude can barely answer direct questions, and always plays the pity card. "oh my life is so hard, blah blah blah." Everyone has had a difficult life, and I bet people have had a more difficult life then him. Bye felicia :D

i cant stand the guy

I literally think he has the most overrated physique of all time.
I don't think it flows well AT ALL. he looks like the opposite of Heaths physique.

his attitude makes it all MUCH worse. getting in phil's face on stage!?! ever think maybe the Mr O doesn't want him there? bet they could care less. he is a very feeble minded immature individual. hence, tries to sound smart in his ramblings but doesn't know it just makes him look dumber.

I am soooooo glad he wont be there so he doesn't fuck up the press conference like he did last time and wont start a near fist fight on the stage. what a disgrace to the sport.
end of rant.
-F2S

Did Jay give up after coming in 2nd to ronnie 5 years in a row? No he never gave up. Pretty pathetic of "Mr getting it done" and this shows he doesn't give a shit about that fans cause the fans want to see the top two in the world going at it. Now he's he's taking in paychecks from the Arnold where u have no one whose really top 5 at the olympia competing

Such a cry baby. Go back and fuck a grapefruit.

Last edited:
Can you imagine how painful it must be sitting, watching this idiot keep reaching beyond his capacity to speak using English for an entire conversation? My GOD it's literally painful.
He keeps qualifying and then re-qualifies his statements, only to say nothing.:banghead: Over and over.........

This guy has the I.Q. of a shoe lace.

CG

Can you imagine how painful it must be sitting, watching this idiot keep reaching beyond his capacity to speak using English for an entire conversation? My GOD it's literally painful.
He keeps qualifying and then re-qualifies his statements, only to say nothing.:banghead: Over and over.........

This guy has the I.Q. of a shoe lace.

CG

LOL. Outside of his bodybuilding decisions, I don't really want to criticize the guy, but I have to agree that it can be painful to hear him speak.

LOL. Outside of his bodybuilding decisions, I don't really want to criticize the guy, but I have to agree that it can be painful to hear him speak.
It's not easy pretending to be smart

Kai's physique is blocky.

He'll never win a Mr. O.

Even if Heath retires and Kai comes back next year, someone with better flow and better lines will beat him.

Kai's physique is blocky.

He'll never win a Mr. O.

Even if Heath retires and Kai comes back next year, someone with better flow and better lines will beat him.

Regardless....The sport needs Kai Greene at its premiere event.

In a similar vein; it needs Kevin Levrone. No one thinks Kevin will win - does that mean he should not get on stage?

This is a good example of how the IFBB alienates its talent. That is a real fucking problem for the IFBB, which should lead the way in promoting the sport its fortunes rest upon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws