over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene confirmed NOT competing at Olympia 2016

I don't believe his happy, at all, with this.

The guy have done this all his life, he probably have dreamed about winning the O, it clearly was his main goal, and now he's, for some reason, not able to compete, and he's happy then he ever was? I don't see it.

But hey, I'm probably over thinking this, he might just not want to compete because... he doesn't. End of story.

Sometimes I don't feel like doing stuff that I usually love, and there's no special reason behind it. Just "I don't feel like it".

If there's is something more to know, I'm sure one day we'll know.

The O will be a great show, with or without Kai, and the fitness industry is bigger then ever. I'm sure everyone will be fine.

he does compete though, i just saw him at the Arnold, he won the whole Arnold circuit. it seems like he is doing what he loves just for the right reasons. i think he's identified winning the O as the wrong goal for him...

I don't believe Kai doesn't compete because he just doesn't want, or because he knows he can't win, or he makes more money elsewhere, etc.

IMO, there's something more to this story. He have hinted to that in that interview with Bob at MD.

Clearly something happened. I'm not saying someone doesn't let him compete, but it's not that simple has "i'm not in the mood to compete in the O" or "i have better things to do".

Someone wants something from him that he doesn't want to give, or he wants something that they'r not giving him.

After a lifetime of work, now he decides to skip the O? The most important competition on BB? And still compete at other shows?! Really?! this makes any sense to any of you?

I don't buy it.

I don't know what it is, but i don't buy for a second that he doesn't compete at the O because "he knows they don't let him beat Phil".

This isn't the CIA. This isn't Top Secret information. No one is holding a gun to his head telling him not to talk. Kai is free to speak about his reasons for not wanting to do the Olympia...and he has. He made it very clear that he is CHOOSING not to do he Olympia...and the reason he gave sounds like pure bullshit...or at the minimum, like he is lying to himself.

I think he is throwing a pity party not because the IFBB won't LET him win, but because he CAN'T win. He has yet to mention or even allude to the IFBB as a reason for him not wanting to compete. This is all Kai's doing, his own decisions, his own reasons...and they have nothing to do with anyone but himself. I think he isn't giving us the real reason because it will make him look bad. But, that is just my opinion. Based on everything that's happened, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity