over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene - Did anyone else see this photo

tcs439

Registered
Holy Hell! He posted this on Instagram not to long ago.

Attachments

• kai.jpg
    kai.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,264
Definitely Photoshoped! no way his smile could be that white...

I sure HOPE he wins this year. Last year it seemed like he knew he was gonna loose while phil, even with the GUT still walks and acts like the winner.

I would say phil has peaked already but time will tell.

I sure HOPE he wins this year. Last year it seemed like he knew he was gonna loose while phil, even with the GUT still walks and acts like the winner.

I agree. I hope he takes it this year too. He's been the underdog so many years in a row, I just want him to get that win.

[lang=pt]dont like kai,have a weak point on his lower back,while phil doenst
i think phil will win this year too
humble opinion[/lang]

everything improved... what i can help notice is his biceps r unreal...like a tennis ball on the peak, crazy .... in that guest posing video he put up when he hit the fdb the peak is half way up his forearms.... i hope he takes phil out

Goog God almighty!! WTF has he been taking??? Funny thing is, in pics i saw of him from last year, his head looked enlarged on the sides.... looks normal here. Looking at that particular photo, i definately see him taking Heath out.

are we still judging the way a competition will go based on one picture of one competitor?

I thought we stopped doing that

are we still judging the way a competition will go based on one picture of one competitor?

I thought we stopped doing that

Don't worry the 2 week out bathroom photos that look AMAZING are soon to come. Then that person doesn't even make top 6.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Looks crazy, just freaky in that pic...but the ironic thing here is that the NFL is using him for promo's but at the same they ban the use of PEDS's, HGH...then use a bodybuilder for NFL Countdown commerical...backwards but good exposure for bodybuilding!

yes it is just a pic but ive never soon a pic of him looking this good...If he come out on stage looking like that with the parts we cant see(back legs ect)all matching Phils done unless he put on quality mass as well...Of course you can never count ANYONE out.Ronnie came from nowhere to destroy everyone years ago and someone who placed near bottom last year could come in and steal it.But Im pulling for Rami of Wolf...The odds are low but I like those two...Sick of the Phil and Kai show...

No it's not. That pic is from an NFL video that I've seen several times lately on ESPN.

Is it me or does that bicep look really weird ?

LOL, the photoshop remark was a joke...

Correct me if I am wrong but Phil keeps covered up this year until the show, I even heard him say "I wish I could take my shirt off, I wish I could show you guys" in one of his youtube training videos. ALL this while Kai is out there drumming up fans and support by showing his progress!

Slice, no one has crowned him yet this year, but Kai looks better, IMHO, then most recent years. Now he might come in wet, or big gut, or flat, or a million other things could derail him the night of the show, pre-show.

One thing is for sure though! Luimarco was right about the crab pose most muscular making Kai look his worst. Now he is rocking the pose in this photo and it looks awesome for his body!

I was let down with last years show but this year looks to be exciting with Kai and Ramy making gains!

Last edited:
I would like to see Kai take a win. He comes off as a very modest & humble person. Just pursuing his passion & doing very well at it.

I've also heard very negative things about how he is in person, but who knows. I never met him. Can't say shits true until you deal with someone yourself.

Hope he takes it this year!!! He is looking like he can!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear