over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene - Did anyone else see this photo

He will never win because of those arms.
people talk of politics. Politics are the reason he's number 2 and not 4.

I agree he looks great here, but unfortunately all of this can fall apart the day of the show. He's got to hold it together, and pique at just the right time. If he doesn't take it this year he might as well bow out.

On the other hand, if Big Ramy can nail his conditioning he might be able to knock Phil out...

He will look the same as he does every year and finish second

Is Kai still with Muscle Meds? He's always had a gnarly bicep peak, I think the light is reflecting off him a certain way in that pic

He looks so dense, like he's made of stone. Either way, competitive bodybuilding means nothing to me so that's why I'm not gonna make a prediction. The fact he has achieved super human musculature is what it's all about... 1st, 2nd, 3rd... Who gives a crap. It's a pagent filled with politics anyway.

That Bicep peak is beast. He has always had those pointy biceps.

Last edited:
Is it me or does that bicep look really weird ?

Looks like a tumor to me...Even a lighter shade then the rest of his body...Doesn't look right!

This photo is freaky...

But I just want to remind everyone that I can find a thread from every single one of the last 5 or 6 or 7 years with Kai Greene pre contest where everyone says he's "taken it to the next level" and should win. It's seriously like ground hog day. After 4 years of hype I decided to not even debate or speculate from his pics and he ALWAYS has some life changing pic and then shows up same ole.

I hope he goes alien on stage though, I really do. But this is seriously deja vu

This photo is freaky...

But I just want to remind everyone that I can find a thread from every single one of the last 5 or 6 or 7 years with Kai Greene pre contest where everyone says he's "taken it to the next level" and should win. It's seriously like ground hog day. After 4 years of hype I decided to not even debate or speculate from his pics and he ALWAYS has some life changing pic and then shows up same ole.

I hope he goes alien on stage though, I really do. But this is seriously deja vu

Exactly. I can remember a few Kai threads from the last few years just before the O... basically saying what this one does. But I will still say what I always do he looks incredible and I really hope he beats Phil :)

Hey a little deja vu doesn't hurt lol. Kai Greene fans just want him to win every year that's all! I root for him every year but have to admit Chode Logan is spot on, he always comes in on stage the same old Kai.

That's what I'm talking about... Sharp as hell! He seems more open on having his shirt off lately..

Is that a grapefruit in his bicep?!

....or just spot on, perfectly injected Syntherol!

His bicep peaks are a little to much and way to fake looking imo.. noticed it the last olympia.

I dunno have you seen Wolf lately? Something tells me he will be in the fight with these two. Ramy is crazy looking as well. This is going to be the best one yet

Bicep looks weird;) Anyways, if he ever gets in the condition like Arnold Classic in 2009 then he will steal the show:)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws