over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene - Did anyone else see this photo

Kai had heavily oiled arms for years.

IMO his biggest problem is the lack of traps. trap would bring it all together. But he will never have traps obviously.

I'm also very impressed by his fashion sense

Attachments

• kai2015.jpg
    kai2015.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 361
[lang=pt]dont like kai,have a weak point on his lower back,while phil doenst

i think phil will win this year too

humble opinion[/lang]

Are you smoking crack, Kai has the best lower back genetically made in my opinion, his lower back is thick as fuck, there is no weak point in his physique except for his traps and deltoid insertions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kai never looks symetrical

Kai looks like body parts that have been put together. He does not present a package that is aesthetically pleasing.

Kai looks like body parts that have been put together. He does not present a package that is aesthetically pleasing.

I'm not a Kai fan at all, but to say he doesn't present a package that is aesthetically pleasing is ..... The guy is 2nd place at the olympia for 3years straight but he's not aesthetically pleasing, please explain what the definition of aesthetics is an pleasing an also please stop with the regurgitation of other YouTube/Google opinions.

Now thats straight funny.......if i can bring up my physique to be just HALF as "aesthetically pleasing" as Kai's, then i will have achieved what im paying my coach a small fortune for.
This judging criteria being used, to literally pick apart and nitpick as much as you can about a human physique....is whats driving these top level guys to push the envelope harder and harder drug wise. Does anyone care that this type of judging/mentality is literally killing these dudes? I mean you have guys like big Ramy weighing 349?? Does anyone know that the average top level pro takes between 200-300 iu Insulin a day in the off season? I know this for a fact, pls dont ask me to post "proof" because i simply cannot.
Lastly, like a few bros mentioned before, Kai has been placing second for the last few O's because of the politics involved. Once i reach a HEALTHY 265, im done! I want to see my 50th birthday one day. To the bro who posted on Kai's unaesthetically pleasing physique, may i ask how is YOURS in comparison? Case and point....

Last edited:
I agree with Future Feak. Spot on.
And no im not an official Kai Greene fan, but the dude looks amazing. Look at pics of him 5 years ago, and then the one posted earlier in this thread...

Now thats straight funny.......if i can bring up my physique to be just HALF as "aesthetically pleasing" as Kai's, then i will have achieved what im paying my coach a small fortune for.

This judging criteria being used, to literally pick apart and nitpick as much as you can about a human physique....is whats driving these top level guys to push the envelope harder and harder drug wise. Does anyone care that this type of judging/mentality is literally killing these dudes? I mean you have guys like big Ramy weighing 349?? Does anyone know that the average top level pro takes between 200-300 iu Insulin a day in the off season? I know this for a fact, pls dont ask me to post "proof" because i simply cannot.

Lastly, like a few bros mentioned before, Kai has been placing second for the last few O's because of the politics involved. Once i reach a HEALTHY 265, im done! I want to see my 50th birthday one day. To the bro who posted on Kai's unaesthetically pleasing physique, may i ask how is YOURS in comparison? Case and point....

I know exactly of what you speak aswell. Yea this may sound like "another one of those stories" but I was told by a guy who is phil heaths manager that during offseason he has gone up to 200iu of lantus insulin daily. Funny thing about that story I heard the same about 2 other pros at a pro show from themselves telling me openly. So when you said that I don't doubt it. Iv never taken insulin so I can't make a judgement comparison on the gravity of that dose but from people I say I respect their intellect tell me even though the lifespan of lantus is 24hrs 200ius is just the given 1shot and the humalog is taken with meals and humalinR is taken pre workout.

But yes Kai has a physique that is historic, it really is. I'm not a fan at all, I used to like him a bit but he's a snake in my eyes and so is phil but that does not take away from his physique which is truly amazing.

He won't win. I doesn't matter how good he looks. If Phil isnt way off he will win again.

I'm not a big Kai fan but I still like and respect the hell out of the guy. He's had a hard life and the only thing he has was bodybuilding. I would agree that I think Phil has better proportions, muscle bellys and is overall symmetrical in every body part over Kai but Kai's latest photos are like nothing we have seen before. This could actually be the year he knocks Phil to 2nd.
I am curious to know what Phil is hiding behind those t shirts he won't take off till the end.

I'm not a big Kai fan but I still like and respect the hell out of the guy. He's had a hard life and the only thing he has was bodybuilding. I would agree that I think Phil has better proportions, muscle bellys and is overall symmetrical in every body part over Kai but Kai's latest photos are like nothing we have seen before. This could actually be the year he knocks Phil to 2nd.
I am curious to know what Phil is hiding behind those t shirts he won't take off till the end.

Everyone looks different every year in the photos but when they hit the stage everyone is slapped in the face realizing those photos were bullshit cause that person doesn't look like Mr. Olympia anymore. I don't even want to start in "Kai's hard life" but I will say if he doesn't have a chance this year it will never ever happen

Everyone looks different every year in the photos but when they hit the stage everyone is slapped in the face realizing those photos were bullshit cause that person doesn't look like Mr. Olympia anymore. I don't even want to start in "Kai's hard life" but I will say if he doesn't have a chance this year it will never ever happen

Completely agreed.

Great points again Futurefreak, and if i remember correctly, in addition to all the other pre workout gear, one IFBB pro took 10 min pre workout something like 25 iu Humalog I/M, and 30 iu Humulin R, sub q. 55 iu's of slin pre workout? Can you imagine what his intra workout nutrition must be like? Even at 200iu's of 3 different slins a day in the offseason, these guys have to take in boatloads of carbs per day. I mean what still baffles me, is how are their bodies able to digest these tremendous amounts of food everyday? Are they gifted with special digestive systems?

Well I know insulin causes people to digest food better but IMO they don't eat too much food at the extreme, you can also stretch the stomach aswell from habitual force feeding, I actual have a client right now who is having trouble eating all meals and threw up a meal because I'm having him force feed, but he also has gained nearly 25lbs in a month an when he got with me I made him get off all the gear.

To me everything falls on passion, if you have it you will push in the gym, you will push at the dinner table you will push it in all aspects. The guys pushin insulin like that I don't care too much for. I've been 300-310lbs 12%bf an have never touched slin in my life, I know I eat more then them boys too. The guys that can push that much slin can only do so because they have burned out there receptors, that's the only way I can imagine someone being able to use that much. They obviously didn't start there but the receptors are no longer sensitive so what was once 30ius daily slowly eeeked itself to 60 then to 80 an do on an so forth.

I also think if they do use that amount of slin it's no longer than 4weeks MAX!

Futurefreak all great points, yeah my coach is not pushing no where near crazy dosages of insulin/day. I only take on workout days(5 days/week), and he is upping it slowly, but i believe he has the same views on slin as you do. His few other clients are trying to get their procards, dont know them, nor what or how much they are on, but their goals are different from mine. I want to LOOK like i can compete, but never plan on it. I am 5', 11", my goal is to get to 260-265.
I know using myself as an example, when i reach 245-250, he wants me to see a Cardiologist to make sure my heart is not enlarged from GH use, at least he cares and puts my health and safety first. These top level guys like we have been discussing, absolutely MUST have some great docs helping them. Can you imagine taking 200-300 iu of a mixture of different slins a day, and even attempting to take a nap? You might not wake up! I would be terrified. He told me, of course its not reported, that a few bodybuilders die each year due to falling asleep when the slin is still active in their body, then falling into a hypoglycemic coma and dying. Thats some scary shit!!:eek:

Hey Futurefreak, since we spoke of digestion....i was gonna ask my coach, but hes a little upset with me about my progress, or lack thereof. Part of a MAJOR issue im having, especially on slin days, is getting the proper percentages of macros per day, simply because even after one meal(not shake) it will sit on the bottom of my throat for seems like hours. My body just does NOT want to digest normally. Should i take this up with my doc? Would digestive enzymes with meals help? Besides "force feeding", may i ask how you might address such a problem with one of YOUR clients? Have you come across this issue many times? Thanks in advance brother!!

Futurefreak all great points, yeah my coach is not pushing no where near crazy dosages of insulin/day. I only take on workout days(5 days/week), and he is upping it slowly, but i believe he has the same views on slin as you do. His few other clients are trying to get their procards, dont know them, nor what or how much they are on, but their goals are different from mine. I want to LOOK like i can compete, but never plan on it. I am 5', 11", my goal is to get to 260-265.

I know using myself as an example, when i reach 245-250, he wants me to see a Cardiologist to make sure my heart is not enlarged from GH use, at least he cares and puts my health and safety first. These top level guys like we have been discussing, absolutely MUST have some great docs helping them. Can you imagine taking 200-300 iu of a mixture of different slins a day, and even attempting to take a nap? You might not wake up! I would be terrified. He told me, of course its not reported, that a few bodybuilders die each year due to falling asleep when the slin is still active in their body, then falling into a hypoglycemic coma and dying. Thats some scary shit!!:eek:

Well I'll tell you this if your running 6-10ius of growth for longer than 4months I guarantee your heart has enlarged. Steroids enlarge the heart as much as hgh does but when both are combined it can speed up the process synergistically, in a medical setting chances are if you are an athlete of any kind you have some type of enlargement of the heart.

Your coach speaking about these guys dying in sleep from slin I think is talking out of his ass, atleast these guys that he's speaking aren't pros I know that. I'd assume any pro running slin like that is professional enough to have things correct diet/timing wise in order to be okay. But I don't think there is bunches and bunches of guys running insulin like that, as I said before Id assume it takes years upon years of use/abuse to the receptors for an individual to withstand dosing in that manner. I hope your coach isn't pushing slin on all his guys, it's not a true necessity if you truly know what your doing, a lot of people don't realize how much slin you can get your body to make naturally and how easy it is to utilize it.

Hey Futurefreak, since we spoke of digestion....i was gonna ask my coach, but hes a little upset with me about my progress, or lack thereof. Part of a MAJOR issue im having, especially on slin days, is getting the proper percentages of macros per day, simply because even after one meal(not shake) it will sit on the bottom of my throat for seems like hours. My body just does NOT want to digest normally. Should i take this up with my doc? Would digestive enzymes with meals help? Besides "force feeding", may i ask how you might address such a problem with one of YOUR clients? Have you come across this issue many times? Thanks in advance brother!!

How many times do you have a bowel movement daily? Also you said macros, that doesn't help when trying to figure digestion, what food exactly are you having trouble with? How many meals are you eating and what meal numbers are giving you the problems? Digestive enzymes can help break the food down but it won't help it move faster through your system, they basically work well for one part of the process of digestion.

Well I know insulin causes people to digest food better but IMO they don't eat too much food at the extreme, you can also stretch the stomach aswell from habitual force feeding, I actual have a client right now who is having trouble eating all meals and threw up a meal because I'm having him force feed, but he also has gained nearly 25lbs in a month an when he got with me I made him get off all the gear.

To me everything falls on passion, if you have it you will push in the gym, you will push at the dinner table you will push it in all aspects. The guys pushin insulin like that I don't care too much for. I've been 300-310lbs 12%bf an have never touched slin in my life, I know I eat more then them boys too. The guys that can push that much slin can only do so because they have burned out there receptors, that's the only way I can imagine someone being able to use that much. They obviously didn't start there but the receptors are no longer sensitive so what was once 30ius daily slowly eeeked itself to 60 then to 80 an do on an so forth.

I also think if they do use that amount of slin it's no longer than 4weeks MAX!

Do you think pro's are always on insuline? Or do you cycle it like 4 on 4 off?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws