over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene - Did anyone else see this photo

Do you think pro's are always on insuline? Or do you cycle it like 4 on 4 off?

Well I think certain pros do stay on a certain dosage of slin, I'd assume humalog with meals but at a lower dosage, but I do 100% believe most of them (some use no slin period) cycle it probably 4-6 weeks and do sort of pyramid type of cycle. The thing is you can't really say "pros" cause they all do different stuff, obviously they are all a genetic elite in one way or another do everything I say is assumptions. But yes I believe certain guys cycle blasts of slin if they need to and then utilize low doses while shaping and conditioning muscle before they are completely dieting to get ripped to the bone. 1guy who I feel is utilizing insulin very well at this moment is Justin Compton. He's taking a year off, he wants to gain 20lbs of stage weight. Another guy who I believe could fall in the ranks of 200ius daily of slin usage would be Russian Alexey Lesukov. His latest video he is so blown up its screaming insulin. Other guys that are top ranks in the IFBB I believe never use it at all, may have tried it an didn't like it or something or didn't need it, you can just tell these guys aren't using it and don't need to, it would actually take away from there physique.

One thing I think about, like I said I've never used insulin, is that insulin is for certain people an certain physiques. One guys physique might need the finishing touch of slin, one guys physique might need the finishing touch of NOT USING slin. A lot of guys can't look at the end result of exactly how they want each muscle to be shaped on there body, they seem to think if I weigh 260-280 the muscle shape and everything else will just fall into place. Yea gaining weight is important and so is gaining size but if you can strategically target where to put that gained weight and size then you can master the physique. So blowing up can actually ruin you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futurefreak, yes my coach seems to be pretty much on same page as you. He told me anything over 4iu of GH will enlarge heart. I have been on 4iu/day for 5 months now, just 2 days ago i bumped it up to 5iu/day. I will eventually go up to 6iu, and maintain there.
No he was not referring to top level pros dying of insulin use every year, i believe he was referring to your bodybuilders who are just starting out, competing in local level competitions and things like that. Of course the top guys are not that dumb.
Also like you, he IS NOT pushing Insulin on me at all, cant speak for his other clients. He started me out in the beginning at 6iu humalog pre workout only. We worked my dosage up very slowly.up until last week i was at 15iu Humalog pre workout, 15 iu Humalog post(careful not to overlap).
I dont always 100% of the time do what he says, i just the other day bumped up my insulin to 18iu Humalog pre, and 18iu Post, training days only. I also went from 25 mcg T3/day, to 37 mcg T3/day....and will hold right there.

FF, thank you for all your input, i appreciate your points. As far as my last post concerning digestion, i have at least two bowel movements a day, which i feel is not enough.
Ok as far as what foods are giving me problems? Seems like everything i eat sits on the bottom of my throat. I can tell you half my meals per day are protein shakes with Karbolyn(insulin/training days)....and on training days when i am taking 15iu Humalog twice a day, my meals will total 7. Non training days, i might start my day with. 60g whey protein isolate, 2 raw organic eggs, cup of oatmeal, 3 tbsp. Coconut oil. Again with shakes is no problem digesting. However THE ONE food for example that i can eat and will literally be starving in an hour, is either a grass fed Ribeye steak/ filet mignon/ flank steak.
Even 2 cups of egg whites mixed with oatmeal to start the day, i could not finish the plate if you paid me. I try dressing it up with hot sauce......but also appetite is a problem. I literally DO NOT look forward to ANY of my meals, outside of sushi. Im going to Google it, but i believe there is a B vitamin that increases your appetite?
Right now, despite AAS, GH, Slin...my body is just not growing, and i know my major problem is with diet, and consistancy with it. Im literally banging my head on the wall with this one.:banghead:

FF, thank you for all your input, i appreciate your points. As far as my last post concerning digestion, i have at least two bowel movements a day, which i feel is not enough.
Ok as far as what foods are giving me problems? Seems like everything i eat sits on the bottom of my throat. I can tell you half my meals per day are protein shakes with Karbolyn(insulin/training days)....and on training days when i am taking 15iu Humalog twice a day, my meals will total 7. Non training days, i might start my day with. 60g whey protein isolate, 2 raw organic eggs, cup of oatmeal, 3 tbsp. Coconut oil. Again with shakes is no problem digesting. However THE ONE food for example that i can eat and will literally be starving in an hour, is either a grass fed Ribeye steak/ filet mignon/ flank steak.
Even 2 cups of egg whites mixed with oatmeal to start the day, i could not finish the plate if you paid me. I try dressing it up with hot sauce......but also appetite is a problem. I literally DO NOT look forward to ANY of my meals, outside of sushi. Im going to Google it, but i believe there is a B vitamin that increases your appetite?
Right now, despite AAS, GH, Slin...my body is just not growing, and i know my major problem is with diet, and consistancy with it. Im literally banging my head on the wall with this one.:banghead:

It's acid reflux that's causing the digestion issues. Get yourself a probiotic and digestive enzymes. Take the digestive enzymes before every meal and the probiotic in the morning/night. I was the same way with eating, had the issues for years until I started taking the 2 products i mentioned. It's a lot better but not 100%.

Typhoon you are right on point brother!! Damn how did i even miss that? Yes i do have acid reflux....never made the connection. Thanks much bro, will try your protocol ASAP.

Typhoon you are right on point brother!! Damn how did i even miss that? Yes i do have acid reflux....never made the connection. Thanks much bro, will try your protocol ASAP.

No problem homie, i feel for people that went through/go through what I have. Have no idea how you're bodybuilding with the issues you have, I lost 30lbs in those 2-3 years that I couldn't eat properly. Would half a chicken breast feel like I would throw up. I stopped working out as well due to the no eating. Thought it was the gear and havent used anything in 3 years (these issues started when I did a 5 month cycle of low test/low eq, thought it was the eq).

protocol helps, you will notice a big difference but it's not completely gone. I'm assuming you were pretty bad lets say a 10..should be like a 5-6 now. You can also try slippery elm bark as well, glucsamine (I know I spelled that wrong), and bcaa's help with acid reflux too.

I suffered through what you have for years (2-3 nexium's per day), went to a million GI & ENT doctors, got tested for all sorts of shit--stomach hernia, swallow studies, cat scans, mri's, medication protocols. Walked into a vitamin world on vacation because I forgot some things at home and talked to one of the workers there for about 90 minutes. He had the exact same symptoms I have--acid reflux, problems eating/digesting, IBD/IBS. He told me to take all the things that i listed above. I only take the 3: slippery elm bark (just started this), enzymes, and probiotics. Go to a vitamin world and purchase the digestive enzymes with the orange cap..i think it's called zygest13. I've tried other digestive enzymes in the past but always still had the slight bloating feeling..these ones from vitamin world made that bloat go away. Now if i go out and eat a few meals with pasta/sausage and have a few beers..no amount of medication will stop the reflux/bloat. But a bb friendly diet should equal minimal reflux/bloat.

Last edited:
Thank you again Typhoon, wrote all those things down, im all over it. Cant believe you went through all that testing bro?
As far as my bodybuilding, im on a blast now, GH, Humalog, and such....so basically whats saving my ass now is protein shakes, adding egg whites, oats, frozen mixed berries, coconut oil, all to get my proper macros in for the times im pinning Humalog. Often times my first meal will be a protein shake w a banana, organic oats. My BB'ing coach wants me to eat 400-500 grams protein a day......virtually impossible food wise. But shakes, and just plain steaks, grass fed ground beef, organic ground turkey, and im somewhat ok. Just upped my GH to 5iu/day. I actually gained 4 pounds of muscle in the last week.....so those shakes saved my ass.
Also Typhoon, did you ever consider organic aloe vera juice? Lily of The Desert is the best one i know of. I researched it a few years ago, was having a huge daily problem w nausea. Talk about no gains! Also used papaya nectar, i forget how many ounces of each, but 3X/day. Nausea GONE in 3 days. My doc gave me this "melt in your mouth" tab that they give to cancer patients, the Aloe juice/papaya nectar blew it away. Now im thinkin to add just that to what you already mentioned. Thanks again!!

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner