advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene dominates Branch and Jonnie J.

Kai is definitely huge but...

Last year, lets not forget, Branch did place 2nd. Branch is a freak as well and knows how to bring the granite for a show!!

Branch trains like a rabid animal!:eek: I don't think he can be written off as easily as you may think. He has been in the game a long time and knows how to prepare for a show!!

I don't think Johnnie will be in the top 5, but that is just my opinion.

+1
branch is AWESOME and he's natural... j/k

It seemed as if kai doesnt like branch or johnny, but I do think branch can hang with kai. we will see what happens.

unless the judges are blind

Kai should win.
i don't see anyone else beating him legitamitely. dudes physiques is crazy. muscle bellies round and full.
and i am NOT a fan of his. at all. the philosaphical bullshit makes him sound like Mike Tyson making up big words to make him sound smart.
lift your weights do your drugs eat your food and talk less.
-JS

It seemed as if kai doesnt like branch or johnny, but I do think branch can hang with kai. we will see what happens.

Me too!!

Branch has amazing work ethic in and out of the gym!! Also, did you guys check out that youtube video in the ESPN thread;

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...thletes-espn-phil-kai-hide-dennis-dexter.html

Check out the first video in the list. It looks like Kai has some terrible Gyno going on in that video towards the middle of it!

Jay will win. 2-6 should be more interesting. Kai should manage 4-6 on pure muscularity.

Unless I'm missing something, who really cares what any of these guys look like at this particular show. All this tells me is that Kai is leaner in the off season than Johnnie or Branch, so what, we'll see what the results are at the Olympia. My prediction, 1. Jay Cutler 2. Victor Martinez 3. Branch Warren 4. Phil Heath 5. Dexter Jackson. Yeah, thats right Kai won't even finish top 5 at the O (6th is my pick for the record). Two reasons in my opinion, his overall attitude and style is a distraction from his physique, secondly, the politics of bodybuilding. There's too much money involved to not have someone like Jay, Branch or Victor not win. Just for reference, I did succesfully pick the top 5 in exact order last year. It was great when everyone (on another board) was busting my balls when I picked Branch to finish second. He who laughs last, laughs best :). I'd like to get the top 5 picks from some of our members, lets see who gets closest.

B DOG.. Two reasons in my opinion, his overall attitude and style is a distraction from his physique, secondly, the politics of bodybuilding. There's too much money involved to not have someone like Jay, Branch or Victor not win.

That's what I was trying to say when I said he would not make a good ambassador to the sport...

Branch didn't look that far behind him. Kai had a little bit of an edge in his upper body. Heath did look impressive though. Look for Jay to win again though in his last stand.

i would LOVE jay to win!
hope he does.
GREAT ambassador for the sport. and Branch is too.
gonna be a GREAT show. Wish i could be there....
-JS

I like the Phil Heath and Victor Martinez look and David Henry at 202.

Dave henry needs to quit dieting his legs off to get to 202. he should come in about 220 and place top 10 pretty easily. He wont beat english at 202 cause he has nowhere left he can add size. He might even get beaten by Dugdale this year if he's not careful.

Dave henry needs to quit dieting his legs off to get to 202. he should come in about 220 and place top 10 pretty easily. He wont beat english at 202 cause he has nowhere left he can add size. He might even get beaten by Dugdale this year if he's not careful.

Ya I know I have stated that before about his legs. I don't really care for the way Kevin English looks.

If it wasn't for the whole grapefruit incident I feel that few of you would have the same perception of Kai as you do now regardless of how he portrays himself. In defense of Kai, it's fucked up to write him off as pedantic because he uses a few esoteric polysyllabic words here and there, quasi-pun intended...lollz...

I guess the saying holds true, "You can win a thousand Mr. Olympias, but if you fuck just one grapefruit you'll always be known as a grapefruit fucker, not an Olympian."

Have to agree with Chrysler. I think that incident ruined the way people perceive him. I actually like his "mind over matter" philosophy. Hes not forcing anyone to think the way he does, only sharing what he believes has helped him get to where he is today. What's wrong with a positive outlook or believing you can change a situation over time?

Have to agree with Chrysler. I think that incident ruined the way people perceive him. I actually like his "mind over matter" philosophy. Hes not forcing anyone to think the way he does, only sharing what he believes has helped him get to where he is today. What's wrong with a positive outlook or believing you can change a situation over time?

Haha WHAT?! One incident?!? Change a situation overtime?? EVERYTHING that guy does is embarrassing and homosexual. All his poses in every show, the photos he takes, the videos he makes, the things he wears, even his queer little lisp!

kai has a very unpleasing shape....his midsection is beyond out of control...he tried and succeded at the size game, but he did it way too fast...

bench

Haha WHAT?! One incident?!? Change a situation overtime?? EVERYTHING that guy does is embarrassing and homosexual. All his poses in every show, the photos he takes, the videos he makes, the things he wears, even his queer little lisp!

all you needed to say was......the grapefruit incident:D

bench

I really can't stand Kai's attitude and his false sense of intellectual superiority with all his deep so called philosophical nonsense he talks,
which only make sense in his diluted mind.

He will not make a good ambassador to the sport if he wins the Mr. O.
He does have and outstanding physique though and is a freak, but I prefer a Victor Martinez type physique over is. Just don't like how some of his muscles look with the very low last etc.
you guys kill me with that comment..LOL "good ambassador for the sport" what is jay going to do go around to local schools and tell the kids, "stay in school, get an education, train hard, eat good, and abuse the hell out of anabolics steroids which is breaking both state and federal laws and you too can be MR. OLYMPIA" LOL

we have an art district downtown in my town where a bunch of local artist live and i swear they all talk and are weird just like Kai! kai is an artist, have you ever seen any of his paintings or drawings? he is damn good, but he is also weird and kinda off center like a lot of artist are also

you guys kill me with that comment..LOL "good ambassador for the sport" what is jay going to do go around to local schools and tell the kids, "stay in school, get an education, train hard, eat good, and abuse the hell out of anabolics steroids which is breaking both state and federal laws and you too can be MR. OLYMPIA" LOL

we have an art district downtown in my town where a bunch of local artist live and i swear they all talk and are weird just like Kai! kai is an artist, have you ever seen any of his paintings or drawings? he is damn good, but he is also weird and kinda off center like a lot of artist are also

Yes, I totally agree with this statement. He definitely is "off center" and that is okay. We all are. I don't have anything personally against him, I just don't like the way he does his posing routines, I am not an "artistic minded" person I guess, in that regard. I guess we have left brain people and right brain people!

I really can't stand Kai's attitude and his false sense of intellectual superiority with all his deep so called philosophical nonsense he talks,
which only make sense in his diluted mind.

He will not make a good ambassador to the sport if he wins the Mr. O.

He does have and outstanding physique though and is a freak, but I prefer a Victor Martinez type physique over is. Just don't like how some of his muscles look with the very low last etc.

i completely agree with you .... he has a great physique, but then someone come up to him and asks him, how much did you bench press today... kai would answer something like ....ummm you know...ummm u know... i was trying to live the mystical adventure of the concentric part of the reps... and the optical consciousness through the eccentric part and blah..blah...

agreed he lifts great..but ronnie coleman lifted greater...he made bodybuilding so simple, his approach towards his training, he diet it was all so simple... nothing overintellectual about it.... ronnie coleman taught people how to enjoy your lifting.....and the overall bodybuilding life style...

they say kai has a great work ethic..so did ronnie coleman.... but there is a difference ronnie enjoyed his battle with the weights in the gym.... while kai you seems like he is so much in pain... and hes almost about to die even while doing cardio he making all those faces as if he is going to pass out..may be it works for him....

if some newbie tries to do that ... any trainer would think there is something wrong happening...

but i think ronnie colemans simplicity was the actual reason for his greatness...
same with dorian yates...he simplified every aspect of his training diet and everything these people teach us one thing

keep simple and stay consistent and thats it.... and leave it to the time which would eventually diliver you the results you aree supposed to get

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear