advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene dominates Branch and Jonnie J.

i completely agree with you .... he has a great physique, but then someone come up to him and asks him, how much did you bench press today... kai would answer something like ....ummm you know...ummm u know... i was trying to live the mystical adventure of the concentric part of the reps... and the optical consciousness through the eccentric part and blah..blah...

agreed he lifts great..but ronnie coleman lifted greater...he made bodybuilding so simple, his approach towards his training, he diet it was all so simple... nothing overintellectual about it.... ronnie coleman taught people how to enjoy your lifting.....and the overall bodybuilding life style...

they say kai has a great work ethic..so did ronnie coleman.... but there is a difference ronnie enjoyed his battle with the weights in the gym.... while kai you seems like he is so much in pain... and hes almost about to die even while doing cardio he making all those faces as if he is going to pass out..may be it works for him....

if some newbie tries to do that ... any trainer would think there is something wrong happening...

but i think ronnie colemans simplicity was the actual reason for his greatness...
same with dorian yates...he simplified every aspect of his training diet and everything these people teach us one thing

keep simple and stay consistent and thats it.... and leave it to the time which would eventually diliver you the results you aree supposed to get

ronnie was also a man...something kai cant ever call himself.....ronnie also had a job outside of BB...something else kai never has had past or present...

comparing kai to ronnie is like comparing a lambo to a kia, or.....apples to oranges:D

bench

i completely agree with you .... he has a great physique, but then someone come up to him and asks him, how much did you bench press today... kai would answer something like ....ummm you know...ummm u know... i was trying to live the mystical adventure of the concentric part of the reps... and the optical consciousness through the eccentric part and blah..blah...

agreed he lifts great..but ronnie coleman lifted greater...he made bodybuilding so simple, his approach towards his training, he diet it was all so simple... nothing overintellectual about it.... ronnie coleman taught people how to enjoy your lifting.....and the overall bodybuilding life style...

they say kai has a great work ethic..so did ronnie coleman.... but there is a difference ronnie enjoyed his battle with the weights in the gym.... while kai you seems like he is so much in pain... and hes almost about to die even while doing cardio he making all those faces as if he is going to pass out..may be it works for him....

if some newbie tries to do that ... any trainer would think there is something wrong happening...

but i think ronnie colemans simplicity was the actual reason for his greatness...
same with dorian yates...he simplified every aspect of his training diet and everything these people teach us one thing

keep simple and stay consistent and thats it.... and leave it to the time which would eventually diliver you the results you aree supposed to get
ronnie is the greatest of all time but i never seen him push sooooo fucking hard before a contest that he bust blood vessels in both eyes pushing himself to the limit. all you kai haters are funny, the man went from a decently muscled up guy winning the team universe to a gorilla muscle monster that is knocking at mr. olympias door with a sledgehammer. I don't care what any of these nutjob pro's do offstage in their personal life like being gay, drugs, prostitution, what ever. that is their business and there are plenty of guys doing all sorts of crazy shit in this sport, what i do admire is the work that is put into developing an outstanding physiqe and that is ALL that I will admire these guys for.

ronnie is the greatest of all time but i never seen him push sooooo fucking hard before a contest that he bust blood vessels in both eyes pushing himself to the limit. all you kai haters are funny, the man went from a decently muscled up guy winning the team universe to a gorilla muscle monster that is knocking at mr. olympias door with a sledgehammer. I don't care what any of these nutjob pro's do offstage in their personal life like being gay, drugs, prostitution, what ever. that is their business and there are plenty of guys doing all sorts of crazy shit in this sport, what i do admire is the work that is put into developing an outstanding physiqe and that is ALL that I will admire these guys for.

thats the thing for me...i think he used to look great....now, he just looks like a bloated mess with the ability to be striated.....i cant look at that gut and with a straight face say "kai looks awesome"...its got out of control...

bench

thats the thing for me...i think he used to look great....now, he just looks like a bloated mess with the ability to be striated.....i cant look at that gut and with a straight face say "kai looks awesome"...its got out of control...

bench

Another gut comment... makes me laugh. I understand why some may not be fans of him but his physique is astonishing.

Kai will eventually fall....

Unlike Branch, Kai is one of the highest AAS abusers out there. Like Ronnie once was. Eventually like Ronnie he will fall and be fucked up.

Branch may look like an abuser but isnt a dumb ass like Kai, and guys like Trey brewer.

If your a pro they all abuse I dont call it abuse though. Its keeping whatever edge you can for as long as you can. Do what you have to do to win. Thats your job how you eat pays the bills. So obviously there but not alone. MM

Unless I'm missing something, who really cares what any of these guys look like at this particular show. All this tells me is that Kai is leaner in the off season than Johnnie or Branch, so what, we'll see what the results are at the Olympia. My prediction, 1. Jay Cutler 2. Victor Martinez 3. Branch Warren 4. Phil Heath 5. Dexter Jackson. Yeah, thats right Kai won't even finish top 5 at the O (6th is my pick for the record). Two reasons in my opinion, his overall attitude and style is a distraction from his physique, secondly, the politics of bodybuilding. There's too much money involved to not have someone like Jay, Branch or Victor not win. Just for reference, I did succesfully pick the top 5 in exact order last year. It was great when everyone (on another board) was busting my balls when I picked Branch to finish second. He who laughs last, laughs best :). I'd like to get the top 5 picks from some of our members, lets see who gets closest.

Kai could do a little something with that pony tail it gets in the way diatraction not neat.MM

Kai will eventually fall....

Unlike Branch, Kai is one of the highest AAS abusers out there. Like Ronnie once was. Eventually like Ronnie he will fall and be fucked up.

Branch may look like an abuser but isnt a dumb ass like Kai, and guys like Trey brewer.

Oh brother :banghead:

Please stop posting here and find another board. "Looks like an abuser..." BIG Sigh...People like you make me want to be abducted by aliens LOL :sta:-wars

e

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing something, who really cares what any of these guys look like at this particular show. All this tells me is that Kai is leaner in the off season than Johnnie or Branch, so what, we'll see what the results are at the Olympia. My prediction, 1. Jay Cutler 2. Victor Martinez 3. Branch Warren 4. Phil Heath 5. Dexter Jackson. Yeah, thats right Kai won't even finish top 5 at the O (6th is my pick for the record). Two reasons in my opinion, his overall attitude and style is a distraction from his physique, secondly, the politics of bodybuilding. There's too much money involved to not have someone like Jay, Branch or Victor not win. Just for reference, I did succesfully pick the top 5 in exact order last year. It was great when everyone (on another board) was busting my balls when I picked Branch to finish second. He who laughs last, laughs best :). I'd like to get the top 5 picks from some of our members, lets see who gets closest.

If I were betting on this, I would honestly lean towards Kai... one reason, WEIDER... every Mr O has been with Weider, period... Jay will be at his all time best, and still possibly lose to Kai... I think Jay will be the best that day, Kai will win,
1. Kai 2. Jay 3. Phil 4. Branch 5. Vic 6. Dex

I think soon they are going to have to open up a seperate class just for Kai. LOL To be that huge and genetically gifted is a league all on its on. No doubt Ronnie was a bad ass, but Kai ( like dorian) is revamping the words "holy shit".

Well said, I couldn't agree more

If I were betting on this, I would honestly lean towards Kai... one reason, WEIDER... every Mr O has been with Weider, period... Jay will be at his all time best, and still possibly lose to Kai... I think Jay will be the best that day, Kai will win,
1. Kai 2. Jay 3. Phil 4. Branch 5. Vic 6. Dex

Jay won last year and wasn't a weider athlete. From what I've been hearing, weider doesn't have the stroke that he used to in the Mr. O. Reason being is that to many non weider sponsors and athletes have A LOT of money invested. Of course those are just rumors.

Jay won last year and wasn't a weider athlete. From what I've been hearing, weider doesn't have the stroke that he used to in the Mr. O. Reason being is that to many non weider sponsors and athletes have A LOT of money invested. Of course those are just rumors.

last yr, Jay WAS a Weider athlete....

I must agree with the comment about kai's philosophical crap... You lift responsibly and improve weekly, eat consistently, maximize ur gains from responsible drug use, and be disciplined in your contest diet....

Its not about all of this "think like a winner, be a winner" type philosophy. I can think im gonna win the O all day blah blah, but its not gonna happen. I can only do what my genetics allow. period. If kai didnt put a thought into his bodybuilding outisde of cooking his food and training and injections, he would still be where he's at today... he thinks he's generating an alternate reality through his through process?? come on.

were do you think the will to do all those things comes from. it starts in your mind first, everything starts in your head and then you do it. have you ever pushed yourself to be elite or the best in anything? if you have i am surprised you don't know what he is saying. now not everyone is going to verbalize it the way Kai does and he is definitely eccentric but any elite successful person uses similar techniques to what kai is talking about. they have dreams in their heads that most people at some point give up on as being pure fantasy, and they settle for less.

things like winning a mr olympia, making hundreds of millions,hitting 600 homeruns, etc.. when you start out seem impossible, you might as well believe in santa claus. But some people believe those dreams so much they make it reality. they make the dream in their head real. so ya the techniques they use might be a little hard for 99 percent of the people to understand because most people float through life not doing much of anything. they will point to others success and say it was genetics, or they had a better connections, all the luck, better this, better that. all rationalization to make themselves feel better for not doing what is really necessary to live to their full potential. which is fine that is their choice. and i don't know you personally so this is not directed at you, but are my general thoughts on what you said.

maybe you need a new perspective about what really is in control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iCcnDuY6-4

Last edited:
Kai all the way

Kai actually has symetry and a pleasing physique to the eye, very pleasing............Branch looks like a cartoon, he's straight down from the delts, no shape to speak of. He's huge sure, a freak, for sure..........but when it comes down to what anyone would consider a pleasing to the eye physique, Kai kills him in every way.

kai WILL be Mr O, maybe not 2010, but damn soon

It is funny and b-boy has it nailed. Plenty of people hated on Ronnie for dropping to his knees and crying when he won an Olympia!!! He then went on to be one of if not the greatest bber of all time. Plenty of people hated on Jay when he took the title from Ronnie. Plenty of people hated on Dexter when he took it from Jay. people hate on other people like changing a pair of socks. How about appreciating the hard work and dedication it takes to look like that!! DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT??? I don't wanna hear the "I Don't want to be that big" crap or "I would never want to look like that" crap. Truth is he looks like that because he set out to look like that and had the right stuff to accomplish it. Who cares about his gender preference? and the comment about KAI not being a man??? Maybe you should tell him that as he promptly rips off one of your legs and fucks you with it!! Just because he may or may not be gay is no reason to discredit him, his physique or his work ethic. Hey I'll be honest, I don't particularly like him either, but I am not about to cast judgement a man I do not know nor have I ever met. if he were a convicted child molester or rapist my views would be like many of yours here, but he is not.

good post

It is funny and b-boy has it nailed. Plenty of people hated on Ronnie for dropping to his knees and crying when he won an Olympia!!! He then went on to be one of if not the greatest bber of all time. Plenty of people hated on Jay when he took the title from Ronnie. Plenty of people hated on Dexter when he took it from Jay. people hate on other people like changing a pair of socks. How about appreciating the hard work and dedication it takes to look like that!! DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT??? I don't wanna hear the "I Don't want to be that big" crap or "I would never want to look like that" crap. Truth is he looks like that because he set out to look like that and had the right stuff to accomplish it. Who cares about his gender preference? and the comment about KAI not being a man??? Maybe you should tell him that as he promptly rips off one of your legs and fucks you with it!! Just because he may or may not be gay is no reason to discredit him, his physique or his work ethic. Hey I'll be honest, I don't particularly like him either, but I am not about to cast judgement a man I do not know nor have I ever met. if he were a convicted child molester or rapist my views would be like many of yours here, but he is not.

i like kai and actually enjoy his eccentric perspective. it may seem a bit extreme to some of us but i fully believe that kai is pushing himself to the limit. the thought that he would be just as big as he is now without the proper mindset is ridiculous. all very successful people understand the importance of the mastery of the mind, kai just has a different style than most.

I like the Phil Heath and Victor Martinez look and David Henry at 202.

I agree! I think phil has the most eye pleasing/symmetrical/balanced physique of all the "Big Boys". David Henry is awesome too but at 200lbs he'll never win the Mr O.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear