over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene done with IFBB?

Fun? Not a word you hear associated with bodybuilding shows. Especially from a spectator point of view.

im a bodybuilder... i like transforming the body...i like helping people transform and talking about training, diet, sups... i own a supplement company.... but i don't have "FUN" at bodybuilding shows at all... I've been to about 4 total now and the only time its "ok" is when i know someone personally competing more-so bc it means so much to them that it excites me bc I'm the type where if you like it, then i love it.....but i think PL/strongman meets are 100x more "fun"... and to me, THISSS type of competition with various exercises, selecting rep weights, THEN to be judged for measurements is just like heaven sent... even with my broken down body, id like to try to compete ..

Hell, this sounds like something the bros should setup in the gyms EVERYWHERE!!! competition for 12 reps... guarantee a lot more muscle built then this foo foo shit i see all over...

Not to divert the topic away from Kai, but SuperLeague looks badass.

I see Mike O'Hearn at the gym a good amount and talked to him about it.
There are some freaks participating.

Kai doesn't owe his fans anything. Let him do his thing and travel and wear masks and shit. I don't blame him.

Super league does look interesting. They have to lift weights and have measurements taken and stuff. And for anyone who follows John meadows on IG it looks like he's involved with super league too

Kai been on his way out of IFBB. This was bound to happen. I dont really see how this league is going to compete with IFBB because they are so different. Just think Kai wants to give IFBB the middle finger, anyway he can.

LMAOO

gotta love this shit....
How many followers does that nick fitness have again ? 170 k bAhahaha

"Ok guys u heard it hear first & it is now official"

hmmm probably not quite "official" !

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

LMAOO

gotta love this shit....

u love this shit mate ya? i got more laughs for u lol Listen to this Tenny

just randomly came across this on my feed. He did it in the light of Ric's issue.

''Men be jacked your whole life like me at 50. I am 260 and ripped right now. dont go that way guys. i am telling u stay natural like me. do it the hard work like me. save your inside like me. stay true to yourself. believe in yourself''.

- Mr Natty himself

50 year old natty ripped at 260

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkgDW6wDcO0"]Steroids - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
i cant stop rolling in laughter. 50 year old 260 ripped he says. fucking hell. If you have those stats you are not a fucking human thats for sure.

Be glad the dick works at 50 for a old shag let alone be walking around with 20 plus inchs guns, benching 4 plates incline and shredded abs naturally.

The IFBB and NPC have been screwing over deserving and highly talented bodybuilders for decades and I for one would love to see an alternative organization take control and topple the decrepit IFBB. I was excited way back when the WBF came around but we all know how that turned out. I think the Super League has a better chance considering that it is dorian's brainchild. He is a man who knows business and bodybuilding. Time will tell

u love this shit mate ya? i got more laughs for u lol Listen to this Tenny

just randomly came across this on my feed. He did it in the light of Ric's issue.

''Men be jacked your whole life like me at 50. I am 260 and ripped right now. dont go that way guys. i am telling u stay natural like me. do it the hard work like me. save your inside like me. stay true to yourself. believe in yourself''.

- Mr Natty himself

50 year old natty ripped at 260

Steroids - YouTube

I don't know if he's clean or not or never really debated it..what is pure and utter bullshit is he says he started serious training at 8 or nine years old.
Pure fking bullshit, his mommy was still wiping his ass at that age.
I never get why these guys lie about when they really started. Kevin Levrone openly lied about his age for years when he was coming up, just don't get it.
I played baseball football from pee wee league to HS, so I was exposed to some sort of training like sprints push ups? at 13 I had a bullworker (look that shit up- they still sell them :) ) somewhere between 13 and 16 I got a bench and those plastic weights, I didn't really start training till 18 and then counted it as my start date, shit that's like saying the first time you jerked off you lost your virginity....started bodybuilding at 8 .. 9 years old....ROFLMAO...Really!

I don't know if he's clean or not or never really debated it..what is pure and utter bullshit is he says he started serious training at 8 or nine years old.
Pure fking bullshit, his mommy was still wiping his ass at that age.
I never get why these guys lie about when they really started. Kevin Levrone openly lied about his age for years when he was coming up, just don't get it.
I played baseball football from pee wee league to HS, so I was exposed to some sort of training like sprints push ups? at 13 I had a bullworker (look that shit up- they still sell them :) ) somewhere between 13 and 16 I got a bench and those plastic weights, I didn't really start training till 18 and then counted it as my start date, shit that's like saying the first time you jerked off you lost your virginity....started bodybuilding at 8 .. 9 years old....ROFLMAO...Really!

RIGHT.......

Has it been confirmed that Mike O Tren is in fact superman?

Has it been confirmed that Mike O Tren is in fact superman?
yes it has been confirmed.

He posted a MRI scan report of his testicles and they came out as made up of fucking Kryptonite. No wonder his natty levels are all time high and never crashes even at 50.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity