over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene guest posing at the 2008 South Florida with 302 pounds

that bicep peak is insane. waist still looks tight too!

:eek: Sheesh he looks big! Is he doing the Arnold?

speaking of arnold....his bicep peak on that arm looks exactly like arnolds.

I wonder what his comp weight will end up being.

There's a gay joke in there someplace:;tar-wars

I never understood the hype on this guy. Yes thats great condition at 302 but when he is in contest shape, to me he doesnt stand out from the rest at all. Look at Phil Heath or Wolf, I just dont get it. Can someone explain to me what it is about Kai that makes me people say he will be Mr. Olympia one day? Serious question...

I never understood the hype on this guy. Yes thats great condition at 302 but when he is in contest shape, to me he doesnt stand out from the rest at all. Look at Phil Heath or Wolf, I just dont get it. Can someone explain to me what it is about Kai that makes me people say he will be Mr. Olympia one day? Serious question...

Bump

His lines and genetics are above average, but his waist in 08 grew several inches and the bigger he gets the less appealing IMO and as you say nothing stands out about his physique where you're in awe.

I think it has alot to do with his unique/odd/flaming/crazy style that has the BB building community intrigued.

I agree, I don't really get it either. Maybe just cause he's eccentric and his name is easy to remember that people like to talk about him more.

see im just the opposite, when i look at kai back in his team universe days and look at him now my mouth drops to the floor at how much that guy has changed and how much muscle he has packed on his frame, plus his conditioning is always pretty much best in show unless phil heath and silvio are in the same show then its close, the guy steps on stage prepared each and every outing, so he gets mad respect from me. :D

he was walking around at nationals this year... offseason and was as big as a fucking house, i mean impressive thickness! trust me baldnazi I know you like big strong thick mofo's ( your look) and kai looked fucking insane big...LOL

Last edited:
saw this guy in a gnc last summer... he had baggy clothes on so it was hard to tell.... i thought he was short but idk cause he was sitting at a table, but damn he looks insane in that pic

for a while he never even owned a car....true nothing to something story here

I agree with the waist issue. But have you ever seen cuts in other guys legs like his? His Lat spread destroys everybody he stands next to. And he stands toe to toe with the rest of them on every body part, except his chest.

If he can tighten his waist line he will be Mr. Olympia, one day.

i thought some of the stomach issue was because he had a hernia last year?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws