over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene guest posing at the 2008 South Florida with 302 pounds

its really a shame he doesnt actually pose when he is on stage with all that muscle. everytime i have tried to watch one of his routines i turn it off in disgust. 5 4 3 2 1..........someone chimes in and says its art:rolleyes:

Bump

His lines and genetics are above average, but his waist in 08 grew several inches and the bigger he gets the less appealing IMO and as you say nothing stands out about his physique where you're in awe.

I think it has alot to do with his unique/odd/flaming/crazy style that has the BB building community intrigued.

Yeah but unfortunately isnt that the norm now for our olympians to hve 36"+ waist lines? Id like to see these guys to stomach vaccums, yeah right! Pretty sick imo. Real bbing was back in the day, this is the era bigger is better but to who?

I have to agree with the BN. What is the point of blowing up to over 300 when in contest trim he will most likely be 240ish??? What was achieved??

Impressive was not the first thing to spring to my mind about his look. Mush respect to him and his efforts for sure but impressive, not IMHO!

He looks good, that's about it.

its really a shame he doesnt actually pose when he is on stage with all that muscle. everytime i have tried to watch one of his routines i turn it off in disgust. 5 4 3 2 1..........someone chimes in and says its art:rolleyes:

Hahah, doesn't it piss you off when he wins "best poser?" I watch because I can't turn away, but I guess I also looked for the video of him f'ing a grapefruit...

I have to agree with the BN. What is the point of blowing up to over 300 when in contest trim he will most likely be 240ish??? What was achieved??

Ask lee priest. Some guys just get the results this way.

Yes, that is true

for a while he never even owned a car....true nothing to something story here

Kai work here in Jax at a Golds Gym and I wouldn't have never imagine this guy had the insane look he possess. It is so funny when i hear the comments on here about Kai, because they sound so familiar to the ones I have always had to defend Dex on. Now look who is laughing now......

I know what your saying BBoy, but still, he just doesnt "POP" to me. I do not mean any disrespect at all to the guy or his fans, but we are comparing him to the elite. Compare him to me and 99% of the guys on PM and yea, ding ding ding we have a winner! Im just saying top 5, top 10 in the world? I still dont see it.....

Last edited:
to be completely honest i dont either, hes got some weird style too, i dont know about all that.

Come on guys....

Although, I think he has a great physique, I must say the posing on stage and in the mags, are very questionable. I did show him to a female friend and she said he is suspect? Whatever that means:eek:

Let me tell you somethig, Kai is making a lot of noise and everybody is talking about his potential to be a top 3 contender at the Olympia.
He is doing the Arnold and besides Victor and Tony Freeman who else do your think can take it?, There is not too many freakin striated and symetrical with nice lines around??? maybe Silvio but in my opinion he doenst have the size to be an Arnold winner.

I do agree the guy is very different but i do enjoy his improvements.
I have compited with him in 2005 and 2006 and he was 222 pounds. He was lighter than me bros!!! know he is 255 pounds on stage, and a person able to achive this cain of gains is admirable, like Tony Freeman, coming from be desqualified to get to the first places every single show.
Toney was my inspiration so does Kai.

I do not like his build, not impressed. To each his own...

i was there

and didn't find anything wrong with that guy lol . very friendly and helpful . loved to see his show and respect to him for even doing it because it i was not planned to have him as a guest poser .
a lot of things that people hear , who have even posted within this thread, don't know shit about this guy but have the guts to give shit ass comments and being disrespectful just because they heard this and that from someone else . ridiculous

wake

I agree that the posing can be at times a distraction... i didn't really appreciate his physique until i watched the prejudging videos of the New York Pro. Granted there wasn't much competition in that show, but when he stood next to the other guys and hit the mandatories you could see he was the real deal.

have the guts to give shit ass comments and being disrespectful just because they heard this and that from someone else . ridiculous

wake

Nobody's claiming they've heard this and that!

Just giving the opinion that they don't understand the "hype" of this guys physique and that he can be more of a sideshow on stage with his Flamboyant and Odd performances.

He can be in better shape than anyone onstage. Nobody wants to see a bodybuilder at the Arnold dancing and wearing a mask and feather boa, including the judges.
He knows what he's doing. He's spent the time and done the work. He knows more than any of us where he expects to place.
Big props to this guy, he's doing it his own way.:star-w:rs

and didn't find anything wrong with that guy lol . very friendly and helpful . loved to see his show and respect to him for even doing it because it i was not planned to have him as a guest poser .
a lot of things that people hear , who have even posted within this thread, don't know shit about this guy but have the guts to give shit ass comments and being disrespectful just because they heard this and that from someone else . ridiculous

wake

I agree. It's the small things that are said. Just like the guy that said he worked at Gold's Gym in Jax. Not true, small thing, but because somebody says it, it must be true.

I knew this guy from working at Gold's....

I agree. It's the small things that are said. Just like the guy that said he worked at Gold's Gym in Jax. Not true, small thing, but because somebody says it, it must be true.

Are you saying Kai did not work here in Jacksonville, FL at Gold's Gym? I have no reason to make that up, DJ can vouch for this, he trained not too far from his home.

Last edited:
i personally (not that it matters) think kai greene is a great bodybuilder the improvements in terms of muscle size he put on is amazing in a short amount of time. he always seems to have good conditioning. i think he has exciting posing routines i find it boring when i see bodybuilders just doing manditory poses with rock music, i am one of those guys hahah. he deffinettly has a very confident pressence he brings to the stage. great arms to nice shape wow. has some improvements he could prob make but all in all i say he deserves to stand next to the elite

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear