over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene: Redemption, Part 4

You are very good at what you do. I look forward to future movies from you. I just have no respect for Kai Green.:eek:

I hate to post about anything other than bodybuilding when discussing a bodybuilder but every time Kai comes up I feel it is borderline unavoidable. I look at Kai's past as just that...his past. I know I have more than a couple skeletons in the closet that I regret but have left behind so who am I to judge.

Now when I see Kai at an event or follow his progress all I think about is dedication and focus. You can visually see that he is a man on a mission. I personally enjoy more balance in my life than he displays (which could just be what I see more than what truly is the case) but that doesn't stop me from respecting his journey.

Mike I love these video's and I really appreciate the work that you put into them. They provide great motivation for me. Thx

D

Love all your videos MIke.

Mike

I want to thank you for making these videos and posting them for us to enjoy and learn from. With that being said, I agree with Dusty. Who hasnt made mistakes in the past? How many are living in glass houses with a rock in their hand? Kai Greene has been an inspiration to me. No, not what he did in that video with a grapefruit, but his determination. He was living in a gov run house with several other people for two years while he a pro! You're damn right i'd do what I'd have to to survive as well! If you watch the MD video's. Dave goes out to Kai's shitty apartment in the ghetto to meet Kai and do an interview and Kai said this apartment he's in is an improvement and calls it an upgrade from where he was. Dave is afraid to leave his car parked their and then come to find out that Kai has no food in his apartment to eat while training for the Arnold! I can never think of a time in my life that there wasnt food in the pantry or fridge if i was hungry. Add to that the man was raised by foster parents and orphan organizations as a child. He had no role models to follow. So to see someone who has risen up to be so successful, inspires me.

I want to thank you for making these videos and posting them for us to enjoy and learn from. With that being said, I agree with Dusty. Who hasnt made mistakes in the past? How many are living in glass houses with a rock in their hand? Kai Greene has been an inspiration to me. No, not what he did in that video with a grapefruit, but his determination. He was living in a gov run house with several other people for two years while he a pro! You're damn right i'd do what I'd have to to survive as well! If you watch the MD video's. Dave goes out to Kai's shitty apartment in the ghetto to meet Kai and do an interview and Kai said this apartment he's in is an improvement and calls it an upgrade from where he was. Dave is afraid to leave his car parked their and then come to find out that Kai has no food in his apartment to eat while training for the Arnold! I can never think of a time in my life that there wasnt food in the pantry or fridge if i was hungry. Add to that the man was raised by foster parents and orphan organizations as a child. He had no role models to follow. So to see someone who has risen up to be so successful, inspires me.

You and I both think alike!

I like Kai and I enjoyed that video. :)

Kai is a truly incredible force. It is good to have this level of human capacity on record, as it will be an inspiration to many even outside of the bodybuilding community.

Thank You for posting

Does anyone know what part of Brooklyn he is from or which gym he trains at? just curious.

I hate to post about anything other than bodybuilding when discussing a bodybuilder but every time Kai comes up I feel it is borderline unavoidable. I look at Kai's past as just that...his past. I know I have more than a couple skeletons in the closet that I regret but have left behind so who am I to judge.

Now when I see Kai at an event or follow his progress all I think about is dedication and focus. You can visually see that he is a man on a mission. I personally enjoy more balance in my life than he displays (which could just be what I see more than what truly is the case) but that doesn't stop me from respecting his journey.

Mike I love these video's and I really appreciate the work that you put into them. They provide great motivation for me. Thx

D
your the OTHER robot...thats why you motivate me!..lol

Great videos Mike...keep up the good work. Every time I see Kai I like him more and more.

You are very good at what you do. I look forward to future movies from you. I just have no respect for Kai Green.:eek:

Hmm I have been away a few years or so can you please update me on what everyone keeps talking about his past or whatever. Hey there are certain BB that I dont respect either but just curious. Thanks MM

Hmm I have been away a few years or so can you please update me on what everyone keeps talking about his past or whatever. Hey there are certain BB that I dont respect either but just curious. Thanks MM

He made a video a few years back in which he has sex with a grapefruit.

Ah thanks lexx well guess could have been worse. Their are or used to be alot of BB that have male sponsers eh hmmm.:spam: MM

Wow, I didn't even know he made a video having sex with a grapefruit. As far as I'm concerned his stock just went up. Who hasn't done that.

My problem with the guy, is he gets on stage in front of a crowd devised mostly of men, doing a posing routine with a sexual tone, I don't wanna see that ****. I don't wanna see a dude with a yarn ponytail either.

Any time he gets the microphone in his face, he sounds like a 3rd grade Special Ed student, trying to explain the metaphysical duality of man.

And with his genetics, he could have built that physic by blasting fruity pebbles, and cruising kix., And watching a Richard Simmons video 3 times a week.

In a nutshell, if he were a pro running back, it would take him 10 minutes to complete his touchdown dance.

If this is the type cat you have respect for. Go ahead. Count me the **** out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity