over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene Scar

heavymetal64

Registered
Anyone know what the deal is with kai green's HUGE facial scar?
Just watched his day in the life of video, and it is seems to be unusually prounounced.

The huge scar is reminiscent of a "buck fifty" scar given to gang members upon initiation. Just curious to see if anyone knew the back story? Kai seems to be silent about it from what I can tell. Maybe just a part of his past he'd rather not talk about.

It has nothing to do with gang members now or ever it was a way to let other people know you are a bitch or snitch in the streets, it goes back to the days when Kai was a bouncer it's actually brieflly described in this months issue of Md

I always thought it looked kinda cool, Im sure he didnt enjoy getting it, but shows you some of the shit hes been through to get where he is.

I had to watch the video again to look for the scar. I never noticed it before. Even looking for it specifically I wasn't sure. Think it goes down the right side of his face starting around his eye. To me it looked like sweat running down his face. Not bad IMO. Prolly why he always wears a hoodie, to cover it up??

U can see it much better there. Much longer than i thought. But still doesn't look bad IMO. It must be a pretty old scar, it's faded pretty good and doesn't jump out at u too much. I watch a lot of YouTube vids that he's in and I never even knew he had it.

I always thought it looked kinda cool, Im sure he didnt enjoy getting it, but shows you some of the shit hes been through to get where he is.

Never noticed it before this thread. What did the interview say he got it from?

Ive noticed it before on a video where he's cooking some food and doing an interview where he is clearly abusing DNP and looks like he's on deaths door.

it doesnt help that he has a HUUUGE bloaty face. Still gotta give him mad respect. dude works hard.

I heard he was doing curls in a squat rack and someone got mad and smacked him with the bar.:p

That's what happens when you go across the boarder for cheaper dental work! :D

Nothing to do with being a snitch, or a bitch! It's a buck fifty (ny term), used when some one slices another's face with a razor. You don't have to be in a gang. or a snitch to get one! Some gangs were doing these as a form of proving yourself, go out and slice a strangers face (eat their food), but it was also very common in street fights. So if he was a bouncer, i could see this happening very easily. It's mainly a prison gang thing, especially in NY...Rikers Island is notorious for face slashers! I know at least 5 guys from NY with some nasty ass scars across their faces.

Reminds me of the guy from The Wire, the actor that played Omar Little...he has one down his face, funny he is from Brooklyn as well, and says he got his from a bar fight.

He's had that scar forever, when he did Team U is was pretty fresh, I remember when I met him the 1st time about that time

Yea that whole grapefruit thing...i never understood that!!! :eek: just nasty!!!

I was going to post 'when grapefruits fight back', but it looks like we have enough grapefruit references already.

Nothing to do with being a snitch, or a bitch! It's a buck fifty (ny term), used when some one slices another's face with a razor. You don't have to be in a gang. or a snitch to get one! Some gangs were doing these as a form of proving yourself, go out and slice a strangers face (eat their food), but it was also very common in street fights. So if he was a bouncer, i could see this happening very easily. It's mainly a prison gang thing, especially in NY...Rikers Island is notorious for face slashers! I know at least 5 guys from NY with some nasty ass scars across their faces.

Reminds me of the guy from The Wire, the actor that played Omar Little...he has one down his face, funny he is from Brooklyn as well, and says he got his from a bar fight.

Yep, remember watching a Gangland episode on NY and East Coast and very common for people to do this to strangers to prove themselves. Well if that's how he got it, i dont know? Just saying it was common but who knows if it still is?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity