over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene Scar

Yep, remember watching a Gangland episode on NY and East Coast and very common for people to do this to strangers to prove themselves. Well if that's how he got it, i dont know? Just saying it was common but who knows if it still is?

most likely got into a fight with an ex con, or some one in that lifestyle, and they sliced him. Crazy thing my friend told me he didn't know he was cut until the blood starting leaking! I guess they cut you so fast, you don't notice it at first. If you ever visit NY, NJ, or PA and talk to people that have been locked up before, i would guess 30% have a scar either on the face or neck!!! Especially the ones from NY, its very very common there.

However he got it, he is a scary dude. Don't think I would want to see Jim in dark ally.

It has nothing to do with gang members now or ever it was a way to let other people know you are a bitch or snitch in the streets, it goes back to the days when Kai was a bouncer it's actually brieflly described in this months issue of Md

Flex.

What part of brooklyn was kai from? where does he live now?

you know the odds of me getting a buck 50 where i live...ZERO!

Dont live in shitholes around shit hole people! :headbang:

Nothing to do with being a snitch, or a bitch! It's a buck fifty (ny term), used when some one slices another's face with a razor. You don't have to be in a gang. or a snitch to get one! Some gangs were doing these as a form of proving yourself, go out and slice a strangers face (eat their food), but it was also very common in street fights. So if he was a bouncer, i could see this happening very easily. It's mainly a prison gang thing, especially in NY...Rikers Island is notorious for face slashers! I know at least 5 guys from NY with some nasty ass scars across their faces.

Reminds me of the guy from The Wire, the actor that played Omar Little...he has one down his face, funny he is from Brooklyn as well, and says he got his from a bar fight.

people are sick.. this is one great thing about japan. this kind of shit doesn't EVER happen. *sigh* I assume this only happens in bad areas correct?

I mean yea bad areas are more prone to violence, but then again you take a group of suburban kids trying to make a name for themselves, and you might just see the same kind of violence. But yes odds are you would be a lot more at risk in the urban areas of the city. I've never been to Japan so i can't speak from personal exp., but that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Kai has nothing but my respect. He has come a long way to get to where he is, and presents himself with an insurmountable amount of humility. Shame on those of you who make fun of him for the grapefruit incident. Kai, being the kind of guy he is, having to do something like that for a little bit of money, shows just how low of a spot he was in at the time. And it shows his dedication to the sport, 'whatever it takes'.

Maybe it's just me, but he is the guy I respect most in this sport.

in ca prisons its known as a puto mark . you screw up and you get one . dont know if he did anyone wrong to get that but he rocks it well . dude is a little nuts but he is a beast :D

It has been stated before that this scar was from his bouncing days

i always thought it was an angry grapefruit that ended up attacking him!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws