over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene talks about the Olympia!

Hey man I don't see any video. I don't if its just me or something with the link.

nice video.

almost feel bad for kai. although i think heath should have won

was more than last minute water retention though.... didn'r his stomach seem big the whole prep and at guest posings and stuff?

i cant see it either:banghead:

I find Kai's story very inspirational...however, i think there is a point where training to your absolute physical and mental limit becomes counterproductive...

Maybe i'm wrong, but i see more of a scientific/experiential approach to each contest from guys like phil and jay. Them seem to have it dialed in to a perfect formula that produces great results each time. Kai's philosophical approach certainly works, but it may not produce the precise results on the precise day like some other top competitors.

Thanks for the vid post!

Clip worked for me.

I always enjoy watching your move clips Mike. Thank you for all your hard work. Look forward to watching many more.

Great video Mike! And Kai is one of my favorites, but something def went wrong. Those pics from 4 weeks out looked amazing! Hate to see it happen to someone who sacrfices sooo much.

Great Video!

Just got a chance to see this. Wonderful work! You know what you're doing, its obvious. These videos always inspire me bc you go beyone what typical documentaries bring. I hate it for Kai, but he just wasnt the best bodybuilder that day. He'll pick himself back up. Please keep these video's coming!

I didn't even hear his reason. After 9 minutes of hearing Kai whine and cry about not being a champion I had to turn it off. What a drama queen. :rolleyes:

A case of trying too hard and last minute f'ups trying tricks and treats.
Kai had a great offseason put on an assload of mass and was very lean, looked like a shadow of his former self on the O stage.

As much hype as Kai has gotten I think he is in kind of a tough place competitively. More mass isn't likely to improve his physiqe at this point and he doesn't seem to be able to peak consistently.

Like many of the other "future mr olympia" I was amazed by his early career physique at the top of his npc career. Doing what it takes to win ifbb shows ruins far too many great physiques.

As much hype as Kai has gotten I think he is in kind of a tough place competitively. More mass isn't likely to improve his physiqe at this point and he doesn't seem to be able to peak consistently.

Like many of the other "future mr olympia" I was amazed by his early career physique at the top of his npc career. Doing what it takes to win ifbb shows ruins far too many great physiques.

keep in mind though that some people said the same thing about Branch Warren--that his structure was maxed out and he would never figure out how to get super peeled.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131