over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai Greene

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
So all this talk about Kai being downsized or nort, Waddaya y’all think and why do we care, I’m asking bc I don’t get the fervor around it on YT right now.

it's about damn time, I'm glad to see he's doing it. just looked it up, dude is 46 and not getting any younger. amazing genetics or not, that shit ain't healthy. good for him, pushing it at that age when you don't even compete is just knocking on hells door

Funny enough today Nick Walker and Blessing were battling it out on legs

I’m fine with him staying jacked he was legit natty until he was in his mid to late 20s, I was natty until 23 and I still compete at 43. Mine health is spot on. Getting on before 21 I think causes a lot of issues but then you look at Jay and Branch so who knows.

I dont find any downsized pics or vids of him. Hes looking as huge as before?!

Yea I agree I was also wondering if anyone cared, I don’t really like Kai but if he wants to stay jacked awesome, he’d smoke Vince Taylor who as I know it is alive and well

I’m fine with him staying jacked he was legit natty until he was in his mid to late 20s, I was natty until 23 and I still compete at 43. Mine health is spot on. Getting on before 21 I think causes a lot of issues but then you look at Jay and Branch so who knows.
not to compare whatsoever as you cant - but brad castleberry has been juicing since highschool @ RBV high in vista. He blows bumps of coke before the gym too I'm cool with a friend of his or two. The guy is annoying as fuck and ego freak I called him out a few months ago in Carlsbad 24 to take a walk outside and knuckle up for bugging my gf to remove her headphones on StairMaster only to brag about how many followers he has and his bang sponsors. regardless he looks good, mental midget and ego freak or not , but he's also not a pro and never will be. would love to knock that mother fucker out but he's on quiet time around me always and his best behavior now. always trying to shake my and and shit, punk. he got knocked out at a bar earlier this year in north county by a marine

For you guys who didn't see it he posted an add on FB with him being somewhat deflated. It was a week or two ago. NSP made a video about it.

not to compare whatsoever as you cant - but brad castleberry has been juicing since highschool @ RBV high in vista. He blows bumps of coke before the gym too I'm cool with a friend of his or two. The guy is annoying as fuck and ego freak I called him out a few months ago in Carlsbad 24 to take a walk outside and knuckle up for bugging my gf to remove her headphones on StairMaster only to brag about how many followers he has and his bang sponsors. regardless he looks good, mental midget and ego freak or not , but he's also not a pro and never will be. would love to knock that mother fucker out but he's on quiet time around me always and his best behavior now. always trying to shake my and and shit, punk. he got knocked out at a bar earlier this year in north county by a marine
Yea Castle cunt has beta bitch written all over him and as a Marine myself he’s always driven me insane. He’s a fake powerlifter and not an actual competitor he’s a poser that’s all a hipster of the gym world. I’d like his front teeth just for him being who he is.

Kai Greene occasionally makes hilarious comments on Instagram. Seems like a genuinely kind human being so I like him.

I met Kai Greene in a diner once. Absolutely enormous. I said hello and wished him luck as he was getting read to compete. He was as kind and gracious as could be. If only all pros were like this around fans.

Yea Castle cunt has beta bitch written all over him and as a Marine myself he’s always driven me insane. He’s a fake powerlifter and not an actual competitor he’s a poser that’s all a hipster of the gym world. I’d like his front teeth just for him being who he is.
thats right homey! i have always had respect for you brother. I can tell you're a straight shooter like me and keep 1 in the chamber at all times

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131