over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kai greene

This is a really weird thread. It got turned around and twisted and now its evolved into this argument for some reason.

Here is what I think if it matters.........

I admire anyone who can do something and be successful when the odds are stacked against him. Kai seems to be doing just that. He has had a rough life growing up and that sucks. I know many people in his same shoes when they were younger and then turned their life into something of greatness when they got older. However, it was a choice to go down one path instead of another. Now when I say "path" I mean a career path. Its a choice to go to college, or work at a gas station, or try to make a career out of bodybuilding. Everything is a choice in one way or another. For those that say thats bullshit and you are forced to do certain things because of your surroundings, maybe so, but at some point you will have a choice to keep going in one direction or take a risk and change your life. It could be good or bad but regardless its YOUR choice to do whatever it is you think is going to make you happy. If you want something bad enough, you will do whatever it takes to get it. With that being said....if Kai wants to do "gay for pay" or dance naked on websites for money so he can bodybuild, thats his choice. Just because he did that does not make him one thing or another but he will have to carry around a stigma so to speak and listen to people talk about what you did. Once again thats a choice. He could have chosen to personal train or delivery pizzas or whatever to make money but he chose a different way. Even if it was in his past, it was a choice he made. To tell someone to "drop it" and just forget about it is rediculous. He did it, it may not be a true reflection on his charactor, but he did it. Its just something you have to think about before putting yourself in the spotlight. If you think that people are not going to bring that up you are being foolish and to bash Jethro (Eroc613) for stating something like that and then freaking out is childish. I dont think anyone is really calling Kai gay or whatever or even trying to take away from what he has accomplished, but everything he did in the past was a choice and for you to get mad at people for bringing that up is just stupid. Its gonna happen. Kai can easily do something else with his life but this is what he chose. I hate it when people make excuses for things that they can control. Everyone has control at some point. Its just a matter of what they choose to do. Sorry for the ramble but I just wanted to say this. Jethro is a good guy just as Im sure Eroc613 feels about his friend Kai. Where was this thread going anyway?:confused:

Where was this thread going anyway?:confused:

To hell in a handbasket...lol

Last edited:
Am I willing to have sex with males to further my progress as a bodybuilder? The answer to that is no. I have no idea what the man does or does not do, currently. I only know the website where I saw him in some sort of leather, sex-costume and a grapefruit with a hole in it. He was offering his 'services'. I don't think anyone needs to stoop to that level.

Like I said, I am impressed with his discipline and dedication and I think he is a very good artist. I said those things in my first post.

Like it or not "Eroc" we are known by our deeds. You steal shit, people will call you a thief. You suck a cock, folks might call you a cocksucker.

Would Kai do the things I have done? Lived a clean life, graduated high school, became all conference football player,earned an athletic scholarship, studied and became an EMT, donating personal time to help save lives, State championship in powerlifting, State championship in bodybuilding, earned two college degees, worked on a masters degree, managed a 20 year career in education, have been an excellent role model to students and family, donated a great deal of time working with at risk students on my own dime.

Would Kai have done those things? I'll stack my deeds up against his anyday. After all how fucking hard is it to hole up in shithole apartment, not work, do gay for pay and lift weights? Sounds like the easy way out to me.

I took out student loans and studied as anyone can do in this country. There is actually more money available to those with the most need, so being poor is not much of an excuse.

Would I give up my integrity and soul to become a pro bodybuilder? NO.

Like I said in my initial post if you'd bother to read it- I am impressed with Kai Greene and hope he does well regardless of what ever the hell else he does.

Who in the hell are you to scold me?

Im with you On that 100% JT.
You made some Damn good Points!

I think Phil Hernon says it all the time... GET A LIFE!

You Could bet the Ranch Id rather Work hard and Live a LIFE! A Life Im not Ashamed of.

Some people do not live or die for material wealth or the pursuit of higher learning. Kai is doing something that he loves with all of his soul and spirit.

Self-fulfillment... that's indeed what life is all about. :)

Go your own way, live your existence to its fullest whatever makes you happy in this crazy world, and express no regrets while on your death bed ;)

Leave that shit and the past. Are you willing to do what he's done?

To the people who say things because, you heard "somewhere" or assumed something. You are exactly like all the little reporters and so-called experts, that are on T.V. spouting out false statements about steriod use. (Jethro)

But now that you posted accomplishments do you feel better about yourself?

your have plenty of support from other people.

I won't judge you, God will. Why don't you set a good example like you SAY you do.

I can understand you had some feelings hurt by your negative interpretation of JT’s post and felt some need to defend your friend but why then must you return the favor by hitting my nerves by insulting MY friend. At this point I don’t even need to say you have picked the wrong place and the wrong person to make your call out. You can go ahead and rub your fingers to the bones with your posts but I promise you are all alone and all by yourself this time. I know you are defending your friend and not defending his choices or his sexual preference. I have a more live and let live attitude about people these days personally but the picture in my head of him and a grapefruit make me LMFAO every time. Gay or not…to each their own…I don’t know the man and I don’t care how he makes it from Sunday to Saturday but I do have a sense of humor! :D
Listen…you can not stop something like that from being talked about no matter how hard you try or how hard you bang your head against a brick wall trying to make it go away, it wont. If its one thing I know about this world my friend it is that our past is not the PAST but is PROLOGE and does not just go away when we close our eyes. Our choices we make, good or bad, follow us for all of our days!
Look, I will make this short in hopes you will drop your defense and not make another negative statement about JT. MOSTLY because it’s the right thing to do… but also because I will haunt your every movement on this board for the rest of your days on it until one of us is long gone… ;)

Your right I shouldn't have jumped on JT

But I didn't scold him, I just said leave it in the past. And taking away the questionable things Kia did, NO I don't think JT would sacrifice what he has to pursue a an ultimate goal, what ever it is. But that's my opinion. We all have them.

JT continued to bring out even more, which upset me. Which were half truths. And I don't think anybody on this board would want "Negative Half Truths" said about themselves. JT has friends on this board that back him the same as I have for Kia. If your a real friend you back your friends even if they make mistakes, or saying they make good points when their wrong.
That being said. Do the right thing, and don't judge people for their mistakes. And judge them for the person they've become because of their mistakes. Nobody here is mistake free!!!
Wish I would never have responded to the negative statements. Negative = Negative

Kai made some mistakes by doing this, but for sure he did it and had his reasons ... I don't care about that ... now what I see is that he is getting better and better and his life doesn't seem to be the easy lifestyle we see in Jay or Ronnie's house ... I wish him the best and I'm sure he will do some damages

Concerning JT, he is one of the best here and I'm sure his post was by no means disrespectful to Kai

I wonder how old Kai is by the way ?

Am I willing to have sex with males to further my progress as a bodybuilder? The answer to that is no. I have no idea what the man does or does not do, currently. I only know the website where I saw him in some sort of leather, sex-costume and a grapefruit with a hole in it. He was offering his 'services'. I don't think anyone needs to stoop to that level.

Like I said, I am impressed with his discipline and dedication and I think he is a very good artist. I said those things in my first post.

Like it or not "Eroc" we are known by our deeds. You steal shit, people will call you a thief. You suck a cock, folks might call you a cocksucker.

Would Kai do the things I have done? Lived a clean life, graduated high school, became all conference football player,earned an athletic scholarship, studied and became an EMT, donating personal time to help save lives, State championship in powerlifting, State championship in bodybuilding, earned two college degees, worked on a masters degree, managed a 20 year career in education, have been an excellent role model to students and family, donated a great deal of time working with at risk students on my own dime.

Would Kai have done those things? I'll stack my deeds up against his anyday. After all how fucking hard is it to hole up in shithole apartment, not work, do gay for pay and lift weights? Sounds like the easy way out to me.

I took out student loans and studied as anyone can do in this country. There is actually more money available to those with the most need, so being poor is not much of an excuse.

Like I said in my initial post if you'd bother to read it- I am impressed with Kai Greene and hope he does well regardless of what ever the hell else he does.

amen bro! people that do the right thing never get credit.

But I didn't scold him, I just said leave it in the past. And taking away the questionable things Kia did, NO I don't think JT would sacrifice what he has to pursue a an ultimate goal, what ever it is. But that's my opinion. We all have them.

JT continued to bring out even more, which upset me. Which were half truths. And I don't think anybody on this board would want "Negative Half Truths" said about themselves. JT has friends on this board that back him the same as I have for Kia. If your a real friend you back your friends even if they make mistakes, or saying they make good points when their wrong.
That being said. Do the right thing, and don't judge people for their mistakes. And judge them for the person they've become because of their mistakes. Nobody here is mistake free!!!
Wish I would never have responded to the negative statements. Negative = Negative

I Understand what your saying Eroc and Respect that your defending your friend. To Tell you the truth I Guess if this was a strictly BODYBUILDING forum
I the same as I seen JT had mentioned respect the hell out of his Build and the dedication to Train and eat like that each day.
Sometimes its better if we Leave peoples personal lifes out of it.... I dont know that guy at all And Honestly havnt even read this entire thread. I Just Jumped in on the part that had turned into a debate between you and Jethro
about Decisions in Life.

I Guess Phididas said it well. As Long as he is happy and Ok with himself in his own mind Or maybe he Regrets ever doing such stuff (if he even did).
Who am I to Question his life.... As Far as the debate about being able to choose what you do with your time and Life I do agree with what Jethro wrote 100%. Not because Im His Friend But thats My Honest opinion.
No hard feeling here bro...Hell everyone doesnt always agree on things.

Is his name KAI or KIA? You keep typing KIA, so I'm not sure how close you really are with him.

Anyway look, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and guess what - Dave DID mention Grapefruits in the video and I thought that was damned hysterical because of how he said it, that his diet was Fish and Grapefruit or something like that. So what. It was funny and who cares? I'm sure it was a subconcience slip, lol!

Jethro: agreed with you on ALL POINTS BROTHER!

Kai is a FANTASTIC BODYBUILDER, and a GREAT PERSON. I met him that day at 5th Avenue Gym and what a humble and respectful person he is. And trust me - IN PERSON, he looks about 20% bigger. I know that videos are supposed to somehow add weight to a persons frame, but he's so damned proportioned, that it actually made him look smaller. Everything is very well balanced and he doesn't look lopsided or have ONE Freaky bodypart. His damned Chest and Legs were the most impressive to me in person.

As for the history of 5th avenue gym, true, there aren't many competitors there now, for a few reasons:

1) If you look like a BIG competitor, you can't train there. People want to chew your ear off and not let you train. It's a sad fact of life. It makes it uncomfortable to get a workout when you nicely try to tell someone you can't talk, they take it the wrong way, and then start talking shit.

2) The gym is filled with way too many locals who go there to hang out. It's become like any other gym, but in the basement as opposed to the second floor. Again, makes it tough to workout when someone asks you if you're done, but doesn't use your bench to workout, just to sit there and rest.

3) The fucking lockers - holy shit, they're all used up and they're right there in the open! There's no REAL locker room for the men, and the women's one is behind the men's bathroom! It's sick....

Trust me, this ain't no metroflex. I train there rarely and happened to show up when Kai was being filmed. I'm friends with the owner and he's making some changes that are favorable that may weed out some of the wanna bes by implementing contracts and cleaning the place up a bit. I hope he's successful, because when REAL competitors train there, you get an atmosphere that is unmatched in any other local gym. I hope they go back to those days.

Is his name KAI or KIA? You keep typing KIA, so I'm not sure how close you really are with him.

Close friends? Did I say "Close"? I said friend. Look, if you guys don't think JT was wrong is some of his statements, fine. I don't care how many friends he has here. And I've said I was wrong for jumping on him (JT) ANd I really don't care who's side your on. Wrong is wrong. We'll never stop murder in this world, but it's still wrong. People saying it's O.K. to say negative things about another people that aren't completely true, it's shows what kinda of person you are.

I'll leave, I have no problem not talking to people that think it's O.K. to lie about other people. Nothing lost here.

Close friends? Did I say "Close"? I said friend. Look, if you guys don't think JT was wrong is some of his statements, fine. I don't care how many friends he has here. And I've said I was wrong for jumping on him (JT) ANd I really don't care who's side your on. Wrong is wrong. We'll never stop murder in this world, but it's still wrong. People saying it's O.K. to say negative things about another people that aren't completely true, it's shows what kinda of person you are.

I'll leave, I have no problem not talking to people that think it's O.K. to lie about other people. Nothing lost here.

Hey man...JT is a great guy and of course I am going to stand up for him. I read your posts and I do sense you are sorry for the things you said. People are just protecting their friend just like you would your own.

:action-sm Bye, bye.

I just called JT and he said, "Huh, I didn't think I was being that critical of Kai, I wish him the best, I think he's got a great physique...I think I said that in my first post. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I think the people here that know me have posted in this thread."

Bottom line is I like his story I think he is a true freak and I seriously wish him the best, He may be a terrific person as well.

BUT if there are pics on the web of you fucking a grapefruit while wearing leather chaps you have got to accept the fact that may come up again sometime.

I don't feel anyway about that I mean its his choice, I could care less to be honest but I defend the fact that he has to own that and it will always be lurking in the shadows. Always. Hell Arnold had some nakid pics taken of him he tried to pay a pretty penny to keep locked away....so what?

Ronnie Coleman won the Mr. Olympia title while working as a cop...more than once.

LOL I think that's the game, set, match statement of this thread.

Great post JT, I agree 100%...This thread really went south though:rolleyes:

This is just sad and pathetic on many levels.

The past of a person defines that person.

Exactly, You are today your thought have brought you, You are tomorrow where your thoughts have taken you.

For all you who you who believe lack of resources, where you where raised, coming from a broken home, etc. determines whether your poor is a bunch of BS. Your only falling into a self fulfilling prophecy. Believing and making what your thoughts are, become the truth. Doing whatever it takes to survive such as hustling selling crack to kids is taken out of context an BS. There cab be several different choices for survival instead of that one.There is always a choice. That same person can go leave all that behind and go apply for financial aid at any State school and live on campus away from all that and get a part time job and and education, a better chance for better a better future. I have seen it a many of times. That same person could have joined a branch of military service and learned a specific skill. The same person could have left and go to a monastery and learn the teachings of a higher power. All the would be learning, sheltered, feed and contributing to society more beneficially. Instead of using the excuse they are stuck were they are hustling selling drugs, prostituting, or whatever else you want to think of. There is always a choice.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume