over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kai greene

Very well stated BrooklynBB...you basically summed it all up right there and then in regarding Kai as well as "hardcore" 5th Ave gym. Somehow I think competitive bodybuilding enviroment are over for that gym...and realistically those days won't return.

Hard2core2

Is his name KAI or KIA? You keep typing KIA, so I'm not sure how close you really are with him.

Anyway look, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and guess what - Dave DID mention Grapefruits in the video and I thought that was damned hysterical because of how he said it, that his diet was Fish and Grapefruit or something like that. So what. It was funny and who cares? I'm sure it was a subconcience slip, lol!

Jethro: agreed with you on ALL POINTS BROTHER!

Kai is a FANTASTIC BODYBUILDER, and a GREAT PERSON. I met him that day at 5th Avenue Gym and what a humble and respectful person he is. And trust me - IN PERSON, he looks about 20% bigger. I know that videos are supposed to somehow add weight to a persons frame, but he's so damned proportioned, that it actually made him look smaller. Everything is very well balanced and he doesn't look lopsided or have ONE Freaky bodypart. His damned Chest and Legs were the most impressive to me in person.

As for the history of 5th avenue gym, true, there aren't many competitors there now, for a few reasons:

1) If you look like a BIG competitor, you can't train there. People want to chew your ear off and not let you train. It's a sad fact of life. It makes it uncomfortable to get a workout when you nicely try to tell someone you can't talk, they take it the wrong way, and then start talking shit.

2) The gym is filled with way too many locals who go there to hang out. It's become like any other gym, but in the basement as opposed to the second floor. Again, makes it tough to workout when someone asks you if you're done, but doesn't use your bench to workout, just to sit there and rest.

3) The fucking lockers - holy shit, they're all used up and they're right there in the open! There's no REAL locker room for the men, and the women's one is behind the men's bathroom! It's sick....

Trust me, this ain't no metroflex. I train there rarely and happened to show up when Kai was being filmed. I'm friends with the owner and he's making some changes that are favorable that may weed out some of the wanna bes by implementing contracts and cleaning the place up a bit. I hope he's successful, because when REAL competitors train there, you get an atmosphere that is unmatched in any other local gym. I hope they go back to those days.

there's a grapefruit sitting on my kitchen counter... and it's looking pretty hot right about now... oh, it wants it, sitting there looking all sexy with it's produce label hanging half off. yeah, c'mere baby. shouldn't have worn that dress.

:D

Now that is real!! Dave was worried about his Merc..lol. Imagine a Pro IFBB bodybuilder living in the PJ's. Flatbush is nothing nice...I respect Dave a little more now. Don't worry Dave, no one cares about your little Merc; we drive hotter, faster, cars in the hood...lol.

On a more serious note..This reminds of the wrestler Tony Atlas, who at one time was the "Heavyweight Champion" of the World. After he won the most prized title; he went back home to his spot in the local park; homeless he was as homeless is. Kai is a hustler who will overcome all that is thrown his way. Everyone talks crap about his little videos..okay we know it is not cool, but hey when you have to eat food and feed self and family, you do what you got to do.

You have to love Kai now.

i used to wrestle with tony. he tried to sell me a half used stendiol kit cuz he was outa money. even tried to sell his protien bar. the promoters took care of him. what a nice guy he was. very sad to see that. we all went home kinda sad. that was the nite my partner hrt his neck in a match. mark chambers. went to the hospital and never stepped in a ring again.
god bless
lucian

some people might have issues underneath the surface of their persona that forces them to make the decisions kai took. many bodybuilders out there are like him, starved for attention they never received and maybe he did some things to one day receive that attention......i wouldnt do it, but whatever floats his boat i say

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws